Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Was my classmate a jew?

Delgadina

Hi. I was reading how to recognize a jew article in Satan library. And I saw thalassemia, Mediterranean anemia among the jewish diseases. A girl I knew in my class had Mediterranean anemia. When I look on the internet, it shows that very few jews live in the city. Could she really be jewish? I never liked that girl anyway. She had a jaw like Isabella Fuhrman lol.

Not all people you meet and interact with are Jews.

There are some Gentiles who are not very attractive. I know of one, where I thought she was Jewish, but after meeting her (it was required), she had the energy and look of a Gentile.

Don't see how/why it matters unless it's someone you plan to engage with socially, which you clearly don't.

If she is a jew, then what? Just avoid. Which you already are doing :whistle:

There were several Jews in my high school class when I was 17.
All in black coats talking about the stock market, keeping tight together like some sect. I just avoided them as they avoided me.

Don't see how/why it matters unless it's someone you plan to engage with socially, which you clearly don't.

If she is a jew, then what? Just avoid. Which you already are doing :whistle:

There were several Jews in my high school class when I was 17.
All in black coats talking about the stock market, keeping tight together like some sect. I just avoided them as they avoided me.
I didn't have any contact with her. Just it seemed strange that that girl might be jewish. The idea that girl could be jewish doesn't make sense right now anyway. You can not make a football team with all the Jews in the city lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back