Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Was I attacked?

BlueWizard

Website
radostsatane.com
This night when sleeping I believe that I was attacked or something as now I have a giant bruise (like really big, like something was holding my arm with full force) and small like bloody injury spots near the bruise, and none of that was there before I went to sleep. I know because every time I touch it it hurts like hell and I would have noticed it before.
I'm still bad at recalling dreams but the part I remember was, its gonna sound dumb but I was surounded by giant tires that were closing on me from all sides, sort of to finish me off, everything was loud asf, i yelled STOP as I was scared for my life and thats when I literally jumped out of my bed and my arm, which now has those bruises was literally burning from the pain.
It was somewhere 2am and I know its real because when I went to take a walk around my room I looked outside and neighbours were still partying which they did night before so it cannot be a dream.
As I yelled STOP I could feel my arm in pain even though I was in a dream. So not sure did I yell STOP in my dream or reality, it was so loud i thought I would wake up the owners.

I have no idea what's with the random attack, I'm not doing anything in particularly advanced that will make enemies want to scare me from the path or something. It's not the first time I got attacked in my dream and woke up with bruises tho.

This night when sleeping I believe that I was attacked or something as now I have a giant bruise (like really big, like something was holding my arm with full force) and small like bloody injury spots near the bruise, and none of that was there before I went to sleep. I know because every time I touch it it hurts like hell and I would have noticed it before.
I'm still bad at recalling dreams but the part I remember was, its gonna sound dumb but I was surounded by giant tires that were closing on me from all sides, sort of to finish me off, everything was loud asf, i yelled STOP as I was scared for my life and thats when I literally jumped out of my bed and my arm, which now has those bruises was literally burning from the pain.
It was somewhere 2am and I know its real because when I went to take a walk around my room I looked outside and neighbours were still partying which they did night before so it cannot be a dream.
As I yelled STOP I could feel my arm in pain even though I was in a dream. So not sure did I yell STOP in my dream or reality, it was so loud i thought I would wake up the owners.

I have no idea what's with the random attack, I'm not doing anything in particularly advanced that will make enemies want to scare me from the path or something. It's not the first time I got attacked in my dream and woke up with bruises tho.
One night i had a Dream where there was some kind of cult members breaking into my house, holding me still and One of them put a knife in my stomach, i Remember streaming in pain like i would do in real Life. Then everything turned black and i Heard a voice (possibile a grey, i don't know) saying "tomorrow we're going to kill you, M". I woke up and that point hurt for a couple days. I had this idea that a Grey or reptilian actually touched me .. but it could have been the shitty vegan food my ex gf cooked 🤣 no kidding. If you have bruises It could also be you scratching yourself while you sleep, again, i don't really know of they are capable of hurting the physical body..

Do you sleep well? You may be moving your arms, legs, and head in your sleep, and because of a bad dream, you may have started swinging and bumped into something nearby, and that's why you may sometimes have bruises. This is an assumption, I do not reject your option, I know that there are people who do not sleep peacefully.

Besides, it is normal to experience emotions from sleep, for example: I feel tastes, touches, pain, emotions in my dream and when I wake up I still remember them as if they were real. Sometimes I wake up in pain, for example, I dreamt that I was falling and my leg was pierced, and I immediately woke up with pain in my leg in the place where I was pierced in my dream.

If it was just a random attack I wouldn't ask here or anything, its not something thats gonna scare me or make me leave but as I got this out of nowhere bruise now that's a bit concerning.
And to come clean, no, I wasn't working on my AoP for past few weeks, alright, I didn't work on anything at all as I was going through some stuff, yesterday I started again with meditating on 3rd eye, it was quite long though but that's the only thing I did yesterday.
But what concerns me the most is the bruise with those bloody spots.

This fluid border when things overlap from dream to reality suggests it was sleep paralysis even if your ability to move was not affected. Were you sleeping on your back? This can make it occur more often, but laying on your back is also best for void meditation. Official medical narrative of sleep paralysis is it's normal and nothing special, but that's bullshit to hide spiritual world. Google "painting of sleeping man with entity on his chest". This theme goes back centuries to antiquity. Given your very negative perception of the event, it was enemy attack. They come to cause fear and feed on it. If you google stories about sleep paralysis, almost always there is some entity causing fear. Usually it this black figure which is most popular. Clearly there was something that caused this bruise even if you didn't see it. Next time tell it to gtfo and never come back, kick it with all your might. When you told it to stop, it listened and you just woke up, it may return. Do regular aura of protection plus cleaning of aura before sleeping. Banishing ritual is also a good idea

Do you sleep well? You may be moving your arms, legs, and head in your sleep, and because of a bad dream, you may have started swinging and bumped into something nearby, and that's why you may sometimes have bruises. This is an assumption, I do not reject your option, I know that there are people who do not sleep peacefully.
I sleep well almost all the time, my bed is quite large so there's literally nothing I could have accidently hit my arm on, not even the bed frame as it's all covered it cloth.

But it might be nothing, cannot really tell, all I can say is I got the bruise which looks unusual and that my arm was literally burning when that happened.

I sleep well almost all the time, my bed is quite large so there's literally nothing I could have accidently hit my arm on, not even the bed frame as it's all covered it cloth.

But it might be nothing, cannot really tell, all I can say is I got the bruise which looks unusual and that my arm was literally burning when that happened.

Another important thing you can do to protect yourself and remain safe is to affirm 5-10 times before you go to sleep:

"I am always totally safe and protected in every way." Never doubt this! The aura of protection will also help to clean your aura and repel any negative energy. This is very important.

In this case:
1. You need to perform an aura of protection, preferably with runes.
Here are some, but you can create your own.
2. Of course, cleansing the aura, before going to bed is a good idea and not for long, and what I sent above is a recommended affirmation before going to bed, you can increase the number if you want.

Even if it was not an attack, and you injured your arm somewhere else, but only now it has let you know about it, doing the above will only be beneficial.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back