Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

vibrating ' THOTH '

roro3868

Just started the third eye meditation. Not sure if I'm vibrating THOTH correctly. Should I feel a very noticeable vibration in my forehead when vibrating it ?

For some people the vibration is noticeable almost atonce some do not
notice anything until some time of the exercise.

The immediate response of the third eye are not usually determined by
how well you do the exercise, the decisive factor is your past life
level of spiritual development. Iam speaking out of experience.
My first attempt gave swift response. Even while walking on the street
I felt my tistrati (3rd eye) pounding noticeably.
Well keep on with the exercise .Spiritual development takes much time
but richly rewarding.
Hail SATAN

On 2/21/16, roro3868@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Just started the third eye meditation. Not sure if I'm vibrating THOTH
correctly. Should I feel a very noticeable vibration in my forehead when
vibrating it ?

Same here. I would be driving somewhere and I would feel immense pressure on my forehead randomly.
Sometimes I can trigger it myself just by focusing on it.

---In [email protected], <ezecharleskalu@... wrote :

For some people the vibration is noticeable almost atonce some do not
notice anything until some time of the exercise.

The immediate response of the third eye are not usually determined by
how well you do the exercise, the decisive factor is your past life
level of spiritual development. Iam speaking out of experience.
My first attempt gave swift response. Even while walking on the street
I felt my tistrati (3rd eye) pounding noticeably.
Well keep on with the exercise .Spiritual development takes much time
but richly rewarding.
Hail SATAN

On 2/21/16, roro3868@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Just started the third eye meditation. Not sure if I'm vibrating THOTH
correctly. Should I feel a very noticeable vibration in my forehead when
vibrating it ?

Thoth  This is how to pronounce the THOTH Vibration. Be sure to practice it if you cannot pick up the entire pitch the first time you watch the video.

Practice is an essential thing especially in power meditation. Don't get frusterated if you don't get it the first time. We all who came to great heights of power once practice possibly seemingly endlessly and we eventually got it.

The point is to be patient with yourself. True power does not come easily. Consistently apply yourself to whatever practice you participate in in Spiritual Satanism and you will reap the rewards.

Satan also smiles on you for your hard work, and Dedication to your meditation. Know this, as you advance powerful beings will eventually approach you, and ask you to pick sides.

Always remember to pick Satan's side. These beings as you know will be Johovian entities. I know about their temptations. They will offer you anything, and everything, and even show you how they are going to do it,  and go so far as to start making it happen in your life. Resistance means you keep your life.

Giving in means you die. By giving in you become a dead Soul in space. This path is that serious.

I said roughly 4 months ago that this is life or death and I meant it. It's reality whether you like it or not.
You live or die by what you do or do NOT do.

This movement known as Spiritual Satanism is for the survival or Paganism, and all Humanity. For those of you not aware, now is the time to listen to what the clergy has to say about what is going on, or what is going to go on.

I am not a clergy member, nor am I posing as one, I am simply sharing my personal wisdom that my Guardian Demoness' and Satan have personally taught me. Let it be known that I am no plagiarist nor a charlatan(faker).

I am basically a beginner like the rest of you but with a little more knowledge which should be shared with my Family to better prepare them in this life, and in general as you spread this knowledge to others you may meet according to Satan's will, or that this information gets to my Family in general helps everyone.

I am still currently trying to open my Soul, I got deceived twice about the Crown Chakra being open. These beings are very deceptive. I am going to start again tonight. This time I am going to begin this and make it happen.

I have had to go through the most horrible treatment, and rubbish to get to even this point. I have had the most evil, and hideous attacks. I had to literally fight for my life after I Dedicated and a lot of the organs I had were failing and I had to change my diet immediately, and begin Chakra Workings(Chakra Breathing) AND start doing SURYAYE meditations a lot to even begin to recover my health to some degree, and I had had A LOT of inlain curses on my Soul being released lately.

This is what these beings do to you when you reincarnate. Thankfully, Satan even through this filth makes a solid solution to destroy the enemy in your life period. I woke up one day realizing that I am a Hymaphrodite and the enemy covered it up before I was even born through genetic transmutation.

I still have a long way to go, and the enemy keep releasing a lot of curses daily. The Chakras do not function at the utmost ability because they have released multiple Chakra curses as I have been resisting them, and their rubbish extremely.

This is a truly dangerous path if you do not know how to survive, and I am giving you the reality of it, and also a little knowledge that will help you survive. I am here to help you if I can muster the time. I truly am very busy as a Woman whom has Dedicated her time to Satan. He constantly keeps me busy. As all of you know, I recently made the announcement that I was going to rededicate myself to Satan in His personal Service and I did so. When you take His Guidance personally in this life and offer yourself into His personal Service, you find your life changing in ways you never imagined. Also, you find a lot of your personal time dissapearing. Basically you grow up very fast.

You also find yourself getting A LOT of unwanted attention by the enemy when you actually do that. I have had a lot, and you have to get stronger and overcome them. The Mer Ka Bah is one such meditation that helps with personal power, but should be taken VERY SERIOUSLY, as this meditation deals with your very genetical makeup. This is Biokenesis, along with enhancing your personal power tremendously. If anyone here is also doing this meditation and NOT taking it seriously, it's time you did.

This goes along with the very core of your Soul, and your genetics. That is something I would think should receive the utmost attention, and care along with the Twin Serpent meditation.

Please don't just start doing the Mer Ka Bah though, if you are not ready then it is best to wait. Ask Satan which meditations to do, and follow His Guidance diligently.

I did, and this is what I personally received from Him. He knows where you are, and what you need, and what you should be doing as opposed to what you think you should be doing.

I have a video, for those who are trying to do it too fast. This is a path that takes several decades to truly get adept at. It's better to take it very slowly, and enjoy your life as you advance.
Information + Tips on Meditation  http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html  Patience and a lot of time are needed when you approach this path seriously, and I guarantee you if the enemy has not truly harassed you yet then you are slacking.

I do certain meditation everyday that involve the extreme empowerment of my Chakras, and Biokenetic transitions.

These are meditations to take very seriously. It's okay to build yourself to a regiment, if you take longer than most people so what, just keep going until you get the meditation regiment you want/need.

Consistency are the key points. There's no need to be self ciritical at all. Self hatred, or abuse defeats what you are doing or trying to do. Keeping a positive attitude or necessary to make all things happen properly.

I must say though, bringing out my full Female appearance is not something the enemy has made easy, they are using electromanetism to try and ruin it. This is just something I have to deal with. If it gets bad enough, you will not be able to walk easily, and the muscles get overworked and unfortunately built and or ruined.
As a Woman I have no need for muscles, and this is ridiculous. But, I trust Satan will dispose of this buffonery, and I will be back on my way without much abrasion.

This is True Spirituality, and how it gets. If you ever discovered what the S.S. had to deal with you would be shocked.

Just take into account that what I am going through is something ANY of you could be going through without knowing it right now, or will have to go through in order to keep advancing because the enemy will harass you eventually.

Just know that Satan will make a way, and if you keep advancing as He dictates then you will be fine.

So, this is what I have to share with you my Family. As you do SURYAYE meditations you will also find memories coming back, and your True Identity will also return as time goes on. The enemy has also most likely put a fake identity in your Soul as per their communism and how they like to program Souls to be whatever "they"  want you to be. Are you just going to take that and NOT do a thing about it?

I sure am not going to, I kept going and found out my True Self because of it. The enemy puts all types of filth and useless garbage into your Soul through Black Magicks, it is YOUR job to get rid of it.

Stand up for yourself, and have respect for yourself, and your Soul.

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back