Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Very very Important !! november 13th and 14th blackout!

this is in regards to a very important warning to all my fellow brothers and sisters in satan, ive done in depth research from reliable rescources of information and  inteligences recently and have been meaning to share a few things  with every one in theses groups. basicly  this comeing november 13th and 14th, there are going to be EMP's set off that are going to knock out the united states electrical grid . that is going to knock out all internet communications phone network communications and all other sources of electrical technology.. thats going to be a false flag to declare military martial law  upon the populace  , useing the over 15 thousand foreign soviet and chinese troops that the obama administration has for long time now been training these troops throughout numerous bases throughout the united states, for urban warfare combat situations and scenarios, in wich they intend to disarm the populace of legal gun owners in the u.s. baisiclly this in my opinion is the stepping stones to agenda 21  being enforced . in wich they want to severely enforce military martial law upon the the population to abide by circumstances of getting a rfid chimp implant, forcing and relocating people to numerous fema camp regions where individuals will be caged incarcerated against they're will  to to be reprogramed [ chipped ] and even executed..  this shit is really going down. this country has been hijacked by Crazy war mongering sphycopathic globalist elite Skum and The fucking Obama muslim extremist Regim administration. one thing that has been going on , and has been covered up and hidden and misinformed about, is that  the obama administration obama and his brother , are all connected to funding the muslim brotherhood which is islamic extremists  Al quid-a  . While our countries states are turning into police  military states to [ fight the war on terror, terrorists] spying on American civilians With the nsa spy program prism monitoring individuals personal information and business , through social media networks ,telephone cellphone communication , and also fucking drone surveliance in spying and watching people in there homes from eyes in the sky, in wich there are over 300,000 Thousand drones in the sky , that are using the technology to see people through walls down to the very skeletal structure of a human being. also capable of taping phone conversations hacking internet archives and other technologies, most severe being  warfare ,nuclear & even chemical warfare. a good example is The god damned chemtrail spraying, that has been non stop day and night operations over the atmosphere of spokane Washington for over One an a half month going on two now..  any whom Theres this war on terror suposedlly bs to stop terreorism, when the fucking skum controlling our country are fucking piece of shit terroristic skum turning around financing over billions in cash supporting weapons guns capable of mass destruction, to these most severe sphycopathic criminal serial killer organization islamic pieces of shit al qued a .. this shit is going on right underneath americas noses and, has been happening for a long time... people are so mis informed and dumbed down by mainstreem media news broadcasting Lies lies lies and more fucking lies and political neo-con trash....[Friends a Reliable offstream media patriot funded news broadcasting , that questions and critisizes what is going on behind the seens that mainstreem media broadcasting doesnt dare to ever mention.- Unscencoredtv.net- i recomend it to every body] aswell people are dumbed down by fucking epidemics thriving and fucking technology, brainwashing fuckers..while they try to take are rights away and systematically enslave us all in the name of the war on terror. Its fucking insane. and pure hypicrosity.  i recomend to every body while they can, to print off as much as you can off the Joyofsatan.com for personel study and for enlightening masses befor the fucking internet crashes. also i recomend everybody should be packing up on survival gear , self deffence nescesitys, especially clean water- flouride free and Food that is of good and plentifull to last once all economy breaks . once this martial law shit is declared. Fema has the string that will halt all shippments of food and food stocks, giving the military all food stockpiles. also wanted to share that i got hacked this happened twice , on the hells army group, i was typing out a very very long and information and even one question and topic also information on the destruction working, and when i was done, when i hit the send message button, the button froze. and i could not send out all i had typed..    anyways . Stay strong Brothers and sisters Always grow stronger and stay close to our father Satan! Hail Hells Army Hail our Mighty Family! Death to our enemies curse they're souls relentlessly.

Could you please provide the links in where you got this info from?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 5:41:08 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Very very Important !! november 13th and 14th blackout!

this is in regards to a very important warning to all my fellow brothers and sisters in satan, ive done in depth research from reliable rescources of information and  inteligences recently and have been meaning to share a few things  with every one in theses groups. basicly  this comeing november 13th and 14th, there are going to be EMP's set off that are going to knock out the united states electrical grid . that is going to knock out all internet communications phone network communications and all other sources of electrical technology.. thats going to be a false flag to declare military martial law  upon the populace  , useing the over 15 thousand foreign soviet and chinese troops that the obama administration has for long time now been training these troops throughout numerous bases throughout the united states, for urban warfare combat situations and scenarios, in wich they intend to disarm the populace of legal gun owners in the u.s. baisiclly this in my opinion is the stepping stones to agenda 21  being enforced . in wich they want to severely enforce military martial law upon the the population to abide by circumstances of getting a rfid chimp implant, forcing and relocating people to numerous fema camp regions where individuals will be caged incarcerated against they're will  to to be reprogramed [ chipped ] and even executed..  this shit is really going down. this country has been hijacked by Crazy war mongering sphycopathic globalist elite Skum and The fucking Obama muslim extremist Regim administration. one thing that has been going on , and has been covered up and hidden and misinformed about, is that  the obama administration obama and his brother , are all connected to funding the muslim brotherhood which is islamic extremists  Al quid-a  . While our countries states are turning into police  military states to [ fight the war on terror, terrorists] spying on American civilians With the nsa spy program prism monitoring individuals personal information and business , through social media networks ,telephone cellphone communication , and also fucking drone surveliance in spying and watching people in there homes from eyes in the sky, in wich there are over 300,000 Thousand drones in the sky , that are using the technology to see people through walls down to the very skeletal structure of a human being. also capable of taping phone conversations hacking internet archives and other technologies, most severe being  warfare ,nuclear & even chemical warfare. a good example is The god damned chemtrail spraying, that has been non stop day and night operations over the atmosphere of spokane Washington for over One an a half month going on two now..  any whom Theres this war on terror suposedlly bs to stop terreorism, when the fucking skum controlling our country are fucking piece of shit terroristic skum turning around financing over billions in cash supporting weapons guns capable of mass destruction, to these most severe sphycopathic criminal serial killer organization islamic pieces of shit al qued a .. this shit is going on right underneath americas noses and, has been happening for a long time... people are so mis informed and dumbed down by mainstreem media news broadcasting Lies lies lies and more fucking lies and political neo-con trash....[Friends a Reliable offstream media patriot funded news broadcasting , that questions and critisizes what is going on behind the seens that mainstreem media broadcasting doesnt dare to ever mention.- Unscencoredtv.net- i recomend it to every body] aswell people are dumbed down by fucking epidemics thriving and fucking technology, brainwashing fuckers..while they try to take are rights away and systematically enslave us all in the name of the war on terror. Its fucking insane. and pure hypicrosity.  i recomend to every body while they can, to print off as much as you can off the Joyofsatan.com for personel study and for enlightening masses befor the fucking internet crashes. also i recomend everybody should be packing up on survival gear , self deffence nescesitys, especially clean water- flouride free and Food that is of good and plentifull to last once all economy breaks . once this martial law shit is declared. Fema has the string that will halt all shippments of food and food stocks, giving the military all food stockpiles. also wanted to share that i got hacked this happened twice , on the hells army group, i was typing out a very very long and information and even one question and topic also information on the destruction working, and when i was done, when i hit the send message button, the button froze. and i could not send out all i had typed..    anyways . Stay strong Brothers and sisters Always grow stronger and stay close to our father Satan! Hail Hells Army Hail our Mighty Family! Death to our enemies curse they're souls relentlessly.

yeah, i was gonna say...links??? Again, ive heard claims of this nature a million times before.

BTW that issue with the button freezing - it happens to me from time to time but i doubt its a hack- looks more like technical problems to me because occasionally it works and it coincided perfectly with the yahoo groups thing supplanting google... - its kind of finicky and you just have to be patient with it...

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 3:21 PM, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Very very Important !! november 13th and 14th blackout!

Dont get so paranoid over every ”Shadow government” video you see on Youtube. LOL

------------------------------
On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 5:03 PM PDT Anakin Skywalker wrote:

yeah, i was gonna say...links??? Again, ive heard claims of this nature a
million times before.

BTW that issue with the button freezing - it happens to me from time to
time but i doubt its a hack- looks more like technical problems to me
because occasionally it works and it coincided perfectly with the yahoo
groups thing supplanting google... - its kind of finicky and you just have
to be patient with it...

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 3:21 PM, Magus Immortalis <
magus.immortalis@... wrote:

*To:* [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Tuesday, September 24, 2013 5:41:08 PM
*Subject:* [JoyofSatan666] Very very Important !! november 13th and 14th
blackout!

this is in regards to a very important warning to all my fellow brothers
and sisters in satan, ive done in depth research from reliable rescources
of information and inteligences recently and have been meaning to share a
few things with every one in theses groups. basicly this comeing november
13th and 14th, there are going to be EMP's set off that are going to knock
out the united states electrical grid . that is going to knock out all
internet communications phone network communications and all other sources
of electrical technology.. thats going to be a false flag to declare
military martial law upon the populace , useing the over 15 thousand
foreign soviet and chinese troops that the obama administration has for
long time now been training these troops throughout numerous bases
throughout the united states, for urban warfare combat situations and
scenarios, in wich they intend to disarm the populace of legal gun owners
in the u.s. baisiclly this in my opinion is the stepping stones to agenda
21 being enforced . in wich they want to severely enforce military martial
law upon the the population to abide by circumstances of getting a rfid
chimp implant, forcing and relocating people to numerous fema camp regions
where individuals will be caged incarcerated against they're will to to be
reprogramed [ chipped ] and even executed.. this shit is really going
down. this country has been hijacked by Crazy war mongering sphycopathic
globalist elite Skum and The fucking Obama muslim extremist Regim
administration. one thing that has been going on , and has been covered up
and hidden and misinformed about, is that the obama administration obama
and his brother , are all connected to funding the muslim brotherhood which
is islamic extremists Al quid-a
. While our countries states are turning into police military states to
[ fight the war on terror, terrorists] spying on American civilians With
the nsa spy program prism monitoring individuals personal information and
business , through social media networks ,telephone cellphone communication
, and also fucking drone surveliance in spying and watching people in there
homes from eyes in the sky, in wich there are over 300,000 Thousand drones
in the sky , that are using the technology to see people through walls down
to the very skeletal structure of a human being. also capable of taping
phone conversations hacking internet archives and other technologies, most
severe being warfare ,nuclear & even chemical warfare. a good example is
The god damned chemtrail spraying, that has been non stop day and night
operations over the atmosphere of spokane Washington for over One an a half
month going on two now.. any whom Theres this war on terror suposedlly bs
to stop terreorism, when the fucking skum controlling our country are
fucking piece of shit terroristic skum turning around financing over
billions in cash supporting weapons guns capable of mass destruction, to
these most severe sphycopathic criminal serial killer organization islamic
pieces of shit al qued a .. this shit is going on right underneath americas
noses and, has been happening for a long time... people are so mis informed
and dumbed down by mainstreem media news broadcasting Lies lies lies and
more fucking lies and political neo-con trash....[Friends a Reliable
offstream media patriot funded news broadcasting , that questions and
critisizes what is going on behind the seens that mainstreem media
broadcasting doesnt dare to ever mention.- Unscencoredtv.net- i recomend it
to every body] aswell people are dumbed down by fucking epidemics thriving
and fucking technology, brainwashing fuckers..while they try to take are
rights away and systematically enslave us all in the name of the war on
terror. Its fucking insane. and pure hypicrosity. i recomend to every body
while they can, to print off as much as you can off the Joyofsatan.com for
personel study and for enlightening masses befor the fucking internet
crashes. also i recomend everybody should be packing up on survival gear ,
self deffence nescesitys, especially clean water- flouride free and Food
that is of good and plentifull to last once all economy breaks . once this
martial law shit is declared. Fema has the string that will halt all
shippments of food and food stocks, giving the military all food
stockpiles. also wanted to share that i got hacked this happened twice , on
the hells army group, i was typing out a very very long and information and
even one question and topic also information on the destruction working,
and when i was done, when i hit the send message button, the button froze.
and i could not send out all i had typed.. anyways . Stay strong
Brothers and sisters Always grow stronger and stay close to our father
Satan! Hail Hells Army Hail our Mighty Family! Death to our enemies curse
they're souls relentlessly.

[/IMG]</var> 

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Dont get so paranoid over every ”Shadow government” video you see on Youtube. LOL

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 5:03 PM PDT Anakin Skywalker wrote:

yeah, i was gonna say...links??? Again, ive heard claims of this nature a
million times before.

BTW that issue with the button freezing - it happens to me from time to
time but i doubt its a hack- looks more like technical problems to me
because occasionally it works and it coincided perfectly with the yahoo
groups thing supplanting google... - its kind of finicky and you just have
to be patient with it...

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 3:21 PM, Magus Immortalis <
magus.immortalis@... wrote:

*To:* [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Tuesday, September 24, 2013 5:41:08 PM
*Subject:* [JoyofSatan666] Very very Important !! november 13th and 14th
blackout!

this is in regards to a very important warning to all my fellow brothers
and sisters in satan, ive done in depth research from reliable rescources
of information and inteligences recently and have been meaning to share a
few things with every one in theses groups. basicly this comeing november
13th and 14th, there are going to be EMP's set off that are going to knock
out the united states electrical grid . that is going to knock out all
internet communications phone network communications and all other sources
of electrical technology.. thats going to be a false flag to declare
military martial law upon the populace , useing the over 15 thousand
foreign soviet and chinese troops that the obama administration has for
long time now been training these troops throughout numerous bases
throughout the united states, for urban warfare combat situations and
scenarios, in wich they intend to disarm the populace of legal gun owners
in the u.s. baisiclly this in my opinion is the stepping stones to agenda
21 being enforced . in wich they want to severely enforce military martial
law upon the the population to abide by circumstances of getting a rfid
chimp implant, forcing and relocating people to numerous fema camp regions
where individuals will be caged incarcerated against they're will to to be
reprogramed [ chipped ] and even executed.. this shit is really going
down. this country has been hijacked by Crazy war mongering sphycopathic
globalist elite Skum and The fucking Obama muslim extremist Regim
administration. one thing that has been going on , and has been covered up
and hidden and misinformed about, is that the obama administration obama
and his brother , are all connected to funding the muslim brotherhood which
is islamic extremists Al quid-a
. While our countries states are turning into police military states to
[ fight the war on terror, terrorists] spying on American civilians With
the nsa spy program prism monitoring individuals personal information and
business , through social media networks ,telephone cellphone communication
, and also fucking drone surveliance in spying and watching people in there
homes from eyes in the sky, in wich there are over 300,000 Thousand drones
in the sky , that are using the technology to see people through walls down
to the very skeletal structure of a human being. also capable of taping
phone conversations hacking internet archives and other technologies, most
severe being warfare ,nuclear & even chemical warfare. a good example is
The god damned chemtrail spraying, that has been non stop day and night
operations over the atmosphere of spokane Washington for over One an a half
month going on two now.. any whom Theres this war on terror suposedlly bs
to stop terreorism, when the fucking skum controlling our country are
fucking piece of shit terroristic skum turning around financing over
billions in cash supporting weapons guns capable of mass destruction, to
these most severe sphycopathic criminal serial killer organization islamic
pieces of shit al qued a .. this shit is going on right underneath americas
noses and, has been happening for a long time... people are so mis informed
and dumbed down by mainstreem media news broadcasting Lies lies lies and
more fucking lies and political neo-con trash....[Friends a Reliable
offstream media patriot funded news broadcasting , that questions and
critisizes what is going on behind the seens that mainstreem media
broadcasting doesnt dare to ever mention.- Unscencoredtv.net- i recomend it
to every body] aswell people are dumbed down by fucking epidemics thriving
and fucking technology, brainwashing fuckers..while they try to take are
rights away and systematically enslave us all in the name of the war on
terror. Its fucking insane. and pure hypicrosity. i recomend to every body
while they can, to print off as much as you can off the Joyofsatan.com for
personel study and for enlightening masses befor the fucking internet
crashes. also i recomend everybody should be packing up on survival gear ,
self deffence nescesitys, especially clean water- flouride free and Food
that is of good and plentifull to last once all economy breaks . once this
martial law shit is declared. Fema has the string that will halt all
shippments of food and food stocks, giving the military all food
stockpiles. also wanted to share that i got hacked this happened twice , on
the hells army group, i was typing out a very very long and information and
even one question and topic also information on the destruction working,
and when i was done, when i hit the send message button, the button froze.
and i could not send out all i had typed.. anyways . Stay strong
Brothers and sisters Always grow stronger and stay close to our father
Satan! Hail Hells Army Hail our Mighty Family! Death to our enemies curse
they're souls relentlessly.

all apologies magus for ive been unable to use the internet for  periods of time to respond ..  here are some links that ive stumbled across. one of them is through the blasphemous jackass aleks jones... he is a idiot, but he does report oppressed information that is going on behind the scenes. he has special guests that report and whistle blow reliable infromation of corruption that is going on throughout the systemDrill Simulating Attack on Power Grid November 13th-14th, FEMA Region III & A Long List of Drills!
FEMA's Simulated Black-Out Drill

ELECTRICAL GRID BLACKOUT to be the Next FALSE FLAG ATTACK on the U.S.? The ELITE need another 9/11

Could A Massive Blackout be The Next False Flag?The electric grid, as government and private experts describe it, is the glass jaw of American industry. If an adversary lands a knockout blow, they fear, it... 

MARTIAL LAW- Russians train to DIsarm U.S Citizens on U.S soil 
China to invade the United States under Obama s Declaration of Martial Law!!
.Breaking: Obama's Link to Kenyan Mall Massacre RevealedAlex is joined via Skype by Reporter and Author Dr. Jerome Corsi to discuss the updates coming out of Kenya involving the Muslim Brotherhood, their involveem...

Obama's Al Qaeda Attacks Mall in Kenya 

Muslim Extremists Are The Secret Army of The NWO

this one right here is very very. informative, in regards of some of the many epidemics that thrive... Lethal Vaccines, SSRI Dangers & More with Mike Adams Heres a couple more reliable videosBen Swann Reality Check: Snowden and the NSA, Who Commited The Crime?
DHS CAUGHT LYING ABOUT 2 BILLION BULLETS!
DHS Prepares for War in U.S.
RUSSIAN troops, FEMA & DHS drills, Illegal Orders & pograming
Seymour Hersh Calls Osama Bin Laden Raid A Lie 
 STRANGE DAYS STRANGE SKIESimageevent.comLIFE IN THE TIME OF CHEMTRAILS 1997-2012: Added 03/6/2013: WE NOW HAVE AN EMERGENCY SITUATION RAPIDLY UNFOLDING. Please view the video at the following link and take action. <a href="http://www.zengardner.com/censored-dane-wigington-geoengineering-interview-pulled-from-youtube/"GEOENGINEERING INTE.... ive been sorting out the truth from the bullshit for a while... it all has to do with agenda 21 the systematical enslavement and take over of a on world governing. they are going to use foriegn troops to declare the military martial law on american citizens . this shit is total fucking war against humanity... Death to our enemies curse their souls relentlessly!!!!!  .---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

yeah, i was gonna say...links??? Again, ive heard claims of this nature a million times before.

BTW that issue with the button freezing - it happens to me from time to time but i doubt its a hack- looks more like technical problems to me because occasionally it works and it coincided perfectly with the yahoo groups thing supplanting google... - its kind of finicky and you just have to be patient with it...

im in a huge hurry and did not have time to include more detail, and information, my bad... i must go..  BLessings to all!! Peace and Love!!!   

all apologies magus for ive been unable to use the internet for  periods of time to respond ..  here are some links that ive stumbled across. one of them is through the blasphemous jackass aleks jones... he is a idiot, but he does report oppressed information that is going on behind the scenes. he has special guests that report and whistle blow reliable infromation of corruption that is going on throughout the systemDrill Simulating Attack on Power Grid November 13th-14th, FEMA Region III & A Long List of Drills!

ELECTRICAL GRID BLACKOUT to be the Next FALSE FLAG ATTACK on the U.S.? The ELITE need another 9/11

Could A Massive Blackout be The Next False Flag?The electric grid, as government and private experts describe it, is the glass jaw of American industry. If an adversary lands a knockout blow, they fear, it... 

.Breaking: Obama's Link to Kenyan Mall Massacre RevealedAlex is joined via Skype by Reporter and Author Dr. Jerome Corsi to discuss the updates coming out of Kenya involving the Muslim Brotherhood, their involveem...

this one right here is very very. informative, in regards of some of the many epidemics that thrive... Lethal Vaccines, SSRI Dangers & More with Mike Adams Heres a couple more reliable videosBen Swann Reality Check: Snowden and the NSA, Who Commited The Crime?
 STRANGE DAYS STRANGE SKIESimageevent.comLIFE IN THE TIME OF CHEMTRAILS 1997-2012: Added 03/6/2013: WE NOW HAVE AN EMERGENCY SITUATION RAPIDLY UNFOLDING. Please view the video at the following link and take action. <a href="http://www.zengardner.com/censored-dane-wigington-geoengineering-interview-pulled-from-youtube/"GEOENGINEERING INTE.... ive been sorting out the truth from the bullshit for a while... it all has to do with agenda 21 the systematical enslavement and take over of a on world governing. they are going to use foriegn troops to declare the military martial law on american citizens . this shit is total fucking war against humanity... Death to our enemies curse their souls relentlessly!!!!!  .---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Hey, i would suggest on focusing on spiritual warfare instead of this bull shit. This is what makes a change.  We already know about kike corrupt governments. 

---In [email protected], <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

For real dude just stick to spiritual warfare AT LEAST for the most part. You're gonna drive yourself crazy worrying about all that stuff. Yes we know the government and too many other establishment are corrupted and all, obviously, but we are SS and we do the most damage to them by spiritual warfare. Plus alot of these things they put about shadow governments, chem trails agenda 21, etc etc is to distract you and scare you. As if all that is inevitable and we are doom. Pft siiike! Of course there's nothing wrong with being careful and being prepared especially in the times we are in but I think it'll be best if you focus on what's most important like doing and continuing the destruction working against the enemy leaders and advancing yourself.

Alex Jones is an Idiot and an Enemy. His "shows" are media porn, and propaganda at best. He's an attention whore. Some of this information could be valid, however, do you remember the False planet Nibiru? How about that False end of the world campaign of 2012?

All of it only serves one purpose- as a distraction. Even if some of this IS real, the only way to Stop it is to Expose the ones who are Soley Responsible for it- The Jews and the governments they control. How do we do this?? Spread the Truth online, on Youtube, leave anti-tracts in your local area. Spread Exposing Christianity! Spread the Joy of Satan!

Keep your energies high with Meditation and Yoga.

Hail Satan!!In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 6:43 PM
Subject: RE: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Very very Important !! november 13th and 14th blackout!

ditto on the last two that posted here - I am glad, smoky, that you are trying to keep your brothers informed...just try to take what you read with a bit more grain of salt for reasons already stated

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 11:42 AM, Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:
  Alex Jones is an Idiot and an Enemy. His "shows" are media porn, and propaganda at best. He's an attention whore. Some of this information could be valid, however, do you remember the False planet Nibiru? How about that False end of the world campaign of 2012?

All of it only serves one purpose- as a distraction. Even if some of this IS real, the only way to Stop it is to Expose the ones who are Soley Responsible for it- The Jews and the governments they control. How do we do this?? Spread the Truth online, on Youtube, leave anti-tracts in your local area. Spread Exposing Christianity! Spread the Joy of Satan!

Hail Satan!! In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

Subject: RE: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Very very Important !! november 13th and 14th blackout!

all apologies magus for ive been unable to use the internet for  periods of time to respond ..  here are some links that ive stumbled across. one of them is through the blasphemous jackass aleks jones... he is a idiot, but he does report oppressed information that is going on behind the scenes. he has special guests that report and whistle blow reliable infromation of corruption that is going on throughout the system Drill Simulating Attack on Power Grid November 13th-14th, FEMA Region III & A Long List of Drills!

this one right here is very very. informative, in regards of some of the many epidemics that thrive... Lethal Vaccines, SSRI Dangers & More with Mike Adams  Heres a couple more reliable videos Ben Swann Reality Check: Snowden and the NSA, Who Commited The Crime?
 STRANGE DAYS STRANGE SKIESimageevent.comLIFE IN THE TIME OF CHEMTRAILS 1997-2012: Added 03/6/2013: WE NOW HAVE AN EMERGENCY SITUATION RAPIDLY UNFOLDING. Please view the video at the following link and take action. <a href="http://www.zengardner.com/censored-dane-wigington-geoengineering-interview-pulled-from-youtube/"GEOENGINEERING INTE.... ive been sorting out the truth from the bullshit for a while... it all has to do with agenda 21 the systematical enslavement and take over of a on world governing. they are going to use foriegn troops to declare the military martial law on american citizens . this shit is total fucking war against humanity... Death to our enemies curse their souls relentlessly!!!!!  .---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

For me the Destruction working, spiritual warfare by all meens is a Daily Priority, vibrating each rune 109 or more times each,  as far as all this crazy bullshit that is happening, i am sharing in regards of individuals whom may not no wtf is going on. Im shareing so that individuals may be aware of the realistic scenario of what is going on and what may occur, so that  fellow brothers and sisters may be able to prepare for the circumstances ,of what is to come.. i recomend to every one to prepare by stocking up on survival equipment  aswell hunting supplys and self deffense gear, also very important and essential stuff like Water purifiers and reliable rations of food supply like oatmeal or rice or what ever comes to one best interest.. what denniswhicher posted, indeed it would be wise to stock up on power generators flashlights etc just to be able to prepare for a possible massive scale blackout., .. i for one cant stand the feeling as if im a sitting duck waiting for all the storm to unleash. so many sheeple are already sitting fucking ducks and are unaware of what is going on and what is to come.  i would hate for any of this to go un noticed by any satanic comrads friends family .. its best to be aware and prepare, for the worst, so that way when the worst happens your chances of survival shall benefit increasingly  , compared to an individual whom doesn't have the essential resources to adapt and survive .. all that i have shared are in regards to the stepping stones of agenda 21, the globalists , neo cons, kikes and obama muslim extremists intentions, to systematically enslave us all by takeing our rights away , rfid chipping the populace to attempt an electricasl currency ,ridding of the massive cash debt in the u.s ,avoiding a massive economic collapse and makeing a one world government.. This all would fall into our  Extraterrestrial enemy s agenda and  favor. wich is to exterminate out over half the human populace on this planet that does not obey , by 2030 and systematically [Enslave] the remaining population.We Must never let this happen, when the time comes we must rise, we must fight, we must survive! in this life time the day and age here and now, We know whom our true enemy's are. more then ever before in recorded history we have The power to grasp empower , enlighten  and Retaliate against our enemys! We Shall Grow And We Shall attack!!! We !! Not nobody else but us , We  are making an impact upon our enemy's , as we exist to this very day and age  , all of our power manifestated together we can deliver the upmost total devastation upon our enemy's! not  no one else but Us!!! we are makeing history NOW!!  And that my Satanic Family Is Absolute Honor ANd TOTAL PRIDE!!  Satanic Pride!!Be Relentless! ! Never give up !Never surrender ! never bow down and obey to the Skum enemy and all their strings colors and connections ! they are Fearfull , Cowardly! Because we Are Strong , we have god potential and aswell power that they  do not possess , and that is what they fear the most, us acquiring our power and potential and useing it against them!!  We shall Rise !! We Shall Triumph over our opponents!! 
Forever and Eternally more power to us all , to all who's faith is True to in the name of Father Satan, tremendous  and eternal blessings!!! Praise our Mighty family!!!
Hail Father Lucifer! Hail Enlil!Hail Astoroth !Hail Azazel! Hail Hells Army!!!! DESTRUCTION AND DEATH TO OUR ENEMY'S, CURSE THEIR SOULS RELENTLESSLY!!!!!

Hey, i would suggest on focusing on spiritual warfare instead of this bull shit. This is what makes a change.  We already know about kike corrupt governments. 

thanks brotheren! Thank you all whom are open minded and are aware! peace and love family! !  

ditto on the last two that posted here - I am glad, smoky, that you are trying to keep your brothers informed...just try to take what you read with a bit more grain of salt for reasons already stated

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 11:42 AM, Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!! In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

all apologies magus for ive been unable to use the internet for  periods of time to respond ..  here are some links that ive stumbled across. one of them is through the blasphemous jackass aleks jones... he is a idiot, but he does report oppressed information that is going on behind the scenes. he has special guests that report and whistle blow reliable infromation of corruption that is going on throughout the system Drill Simulating Attack on Power Grid November 13th-14th, FEMA Region III & A Long List of Drills!

this one right here is very very. informative, in regards of some of the many epidemics that thrive... Lethal Vaccines, SSRI Dangers & More with Mike Adams  Heres a couple more reliable videos Ben Swann Reality Check: Snowden and the NSA, Who Commited The Crime?
 STRANGE DAYS STRANGE SKIESimageevent.comLIFE IN THE TIME OF CHEMTRAILS 1997-2012: Added 03/6/2013: WE NOW HAVE AN EMERGENCY SITUATION RAPIDLY UNFOLDING. Please view the video at the following link and take action. <a href="http://www.zengardner.com/censored-dane-wigington-geoengineering-interview-pulled-from-youtube/"GEOENGINEERING INTE.... ive been sorting out the truth from the bullshit for a while... it all has to do with agenda 21 the systematical enslavement and take over of a on world governing. they are going to use foriegn troops to declare the military martial law on american citizens . this shit is total fucking war against humanity... Death to our enemies curse their souls relentlessly!!!!!  .---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Can  you please learn how to make a paragraph? I am being quiet frank with you. When you write a bunch of words united. It is, lets say, shitty to read. 

For me the Destruction working, spiritual warfare by all meens is a Daily Priority, vibrating each rune 109 or more times each,  as far as all this crazy bullshit that is happening, i am sharing in regards of individuals whom may not no wtf is going on. Im shareing so that individuals may be aware of the realistic scenario of what is going on and what may occur, so that  fellow brothers and sisters may be able to prepare for the circumstances ,of what is to come.. i recomend to every one to prepare by stocking up on survival equipment  aswell hunting supplys and self deffense gear, also very important and essential stuff like Water purifiers and reliable rations of food supply like oatmeal or rice or what ever comes to one best interest.. what denniswhicher posted, indeed it would be wise to stock up on power generators flashlights etc just to be able to prepare for a possible massive scale blackout., .. i for one cant stand the feeling as if im a sitting duck waiting for all the storm to unleash. so many sheeple are already sitting fucking ducks and are unaware of what is going on and what is to come.  i would hate for any of this to go un noticed by any satanic comrads friends family .. its best to be aware and prepare, for the worst, so that way when the worst happens your chances of survival shall benefit increasingly  , compared to an individual whom doesn't have the essential resources to adapt and survive .. all that i have shared are in regards to the stepping stones of agenda 21, the globalists , neo cons, kikes and obama muslim extremists intentions, to systematically enslave us all by takeing our rights away , rfid chipping the populace to attempt an electricasl currency ,ridding of the massive cash debt in the u.s ,avoiding a massive economic collapse and makeing a one world government.. This all would fall into our  Extraterrestrial enemy s agenda and  favor. wich is to exterminate out over half the human populace on this planet that does not obey , by 2030 and systematically [Enslave] the remaining population.We Must never let this happen, when the time comes we must rise, we must fight, we must survive! in this life time the day and age here and now, We know whom our true enemy's are. more then ever before in recorded history we have The power to grasp empower , enlighten  and Retaliate against our enemys! We Shall Grow And We Shall attack!!! We !! Not nobody else but us , We  are making an impact upon our enemy's , as we exist to this very day and age  , all of our power manifestated together we can deliver the upmost total devastation upon our enemy's! not  no one else but Us!!! we are makeing history NOW!!  And that my Satanic Family Is Absolute Honor ANd TOTAL PRIDE!!  Satanic Pride!!Be Relentless! ! Never give up !Never surrender ! never bow down and obey to the Skum enemy and all their strings colors and connections ! they are Fearfull , Cowardly! Because we Are Strong , we have god potential and aswell power that they  do not possess , and that is what they fear the most, us acquiring our power and potential and useing it against them!!  We shall Rise !! We Shall Triumph over our opponents!! 
Forever and Eternally more power to us all , to all who's faith is True to in the name of Father Satan, tremendous  and eternal blessings!!! Praise our Mighty family!!!
Hail Father Lucifer! Hail Enlil!Hail Astoroth !Hail Azazel! Hail Hells Army!!!! DESTRUCTION AND DEATH TO OUR ENEMY'S, CURSE THEIR SOULS RELENTLESSLY!!!!!

And the worst of all, Alex Jones is a jew. One of those tumor that plaques our society. 

---In [email protected], <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back