Header Wallpaper

UFC fighters using Magick?

AvatarValentine16991 min to read
This is the targeted message.

Something that I just recently heard about is that some UFC fighters allegedly use magick to enhance their performance

An example is Jiri prochazka accusing Alex Pereira of using Aztec Shaman magic

Or Izzy claiming to use Juju

What’s going on here?

Could these fighters really be using some magick? If so what are they doing?

Could any of the UFC fighters secretly be Zevism?

I’m very curious to know

#1

Magick can be used everywhere for everything, so also in UFC.

#2

Something that I just recently heard about is that some UFC fighters allegedly use magick to enhance their performance

An example is Jiri prochazka accusing Alex Pereira of using Aztec Shaman magic

Or Izzy claiming to use Juju

You could be using URUZ to enhance your physical capabilities
It is very much possible that they use some kind of magic there different techniques and information out there for example you also get the traditional healers from
Africa that believes herbs along there ancestors give them power
But one thing is for certain the power and information from Temple of Zeus is far more safer and more powerful why I say this is most of these others sects have negative effects and they Don't know how to treat it we at ToZ work to have a balance in everything we do it might more difficult but is definitely more effective and safe in the now and the long run