Header Wallpaper

Trance

Avatarstan6661 min to read

I can't get into a trance, can you help me?

#1

It takes a lot of practice you will eventually be able to do it if you just try everyday.

I doen't like going onto a very deep trans,it feels i am going to die and something is draining me and fear gets the better of me everytime.

#2
This is the targeted message.
stan666said:

I can't get into a trance, can you help me?

You could use this affirmation in Satanic Hypnosis:
“I am able to enter deep trances easily.”

Or you could use this method:

High Priestess Pythiasaid:

When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."

Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.

Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.

#3
Academic Scholarsaid:

You could use this affirmation in Satanic Hypnosis:
“I am able to enter deep trances easily.”

Hypnosis requires a trance state :lol:

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#4
Academic Scholarsaid:
stan666said:

I can't get into a trance, can you help me?

You could use this affirmation in Satanic Hypnosis:
“I am able to enter deep trances easily.”

Or you could use this method:

Thank you!

#5

Do some stretching to release stress and then just sit and focus on the breath going in and out. Just with that, one should be able to go into trance ,its that simple. If you're losing consciousness, then while you breathe say to yourself mentally So and then while exhaling Hum. This will prevent you from losing consciousness even while in trance because the consciousness is holding onto a particular mental process.

#6
Jacksaid:

Do some stretching to release stress and then just sit and focus on the breath going in and out. Just with that, one should be able to go into trance ,its that simple. If you're losing consciousness, then while you breathe say to yourself mentally So and then while exhaling Hum. This will prevent you from losing consciousness even while in trance because the consciousness is holding onto a particular mental process.

Thank you! This will help me a lot in my advancement.

#7
Aquariussaid:
Academic Scholarsaid:

You could use this affirmation in Satanic Hypnosis:
“I am able to enter deep trances easily.”

Hypnosis requires a trance state :lol:

LOL

#8
Aquariussaid:
Academic Scholarsaid:

You could use this affirmation in Satanic Hypnosis:
“I am able to enter deep trances easily.”

Hypnosis requires a trance state :lol:

It requires a light trance. I guess the guy can't get into a deeper trance, not light trance

#9
stan666said:
Aquariussaid:
Academic Scholarsaid:

You could use this affirmation in Satanic Hypnosis:
“I am able to enter deep trances easily.”

Hypnosis requires a trance state :lol:

LOL

Haha :)

However, light trance works as well. So you can work your way into heavier trances with lighter trances, and eventually get to where you want to be bit by bit.

To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance

For beginners: A Beginner's Guide