I can't get into a trance, can you help me?

Trance
It takes a lot of practice you will eventually be able to do it if you just try everyday.
I doen't like going onto a very deep trans,it feels i am going to die and something is draining me and fear gets the better of me everytime.
0
It takes a lot of practice you will eventually be able to do it if you just try everyday.
I doen't like going onto a very deep trans,it feels i am going to die and something is draining me and fear gets the better of me everytime.
I can't get into a trance, can you help me?
You could use this affirmation in Satanic Hypnosis:
“I am able to enter deep trances easily.”
Or you could use this method:
When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."
Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.
Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.
Source: ToZ Newsletter 2008-2009 Sermons and Important Messages (Page 8)
0
I can't get into a trance, can you help me?
You could use this affirmation in Satanic Hypnosis:
“I am able to enter deep trances easily.”
Or you could use this method:
When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."
Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.
Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.
Source: ToZ Newsletter 2008-2009 Sermons and Important Messages (Page 8)
You could use this affirmation in Satanic Hypnosis:
“I am able to enter deep trances easily.”
Hypnosis requires a trance state :lol:
Death is the only promise,
so attack life
0
You could use this affirmation in Satanic Hypnosis:
“I am able to enter deep trances easily.”
Hypnosis requires a trance state :lol:
I can't get into a trance, can you help me?
You could use this affirmation in Satanic Hypnosis:
“I am able to enter deep trances easily.”Or you could use this method:
Thank you!
0
I can't get into a trance, can you help me?
You could use this affirmation in Satanic Hypnosis:
“I am able to enter deep trances easily.”Or you could use this method:
Thank you!
Do some stretching to release stress and then just sit and focus on the breath going in and out. Just with that, one should be able to go into trance ,its that simple. If you're losing consciousness, then while you breathe say to yourself mentally So and then while exhaling Hum. This will prevent you from losing consciousness even while in trance because the consciousness is holding onto a particular mental process.
0
Do some stretching to release stress and then just sit and focus on the breath going in and out. Just with that, one should be able to go into trance ,its that simple. If you're losing consciousness, then while you breathe say to yourself mentally So and then while exhaling Hum. This will prevent you from losing consciousness even while in trance because the consciousness is holding onto a particular mental process.
Do some stretching to release stress and then just sit and focus on the breath going in and out. Just with that, one should be able to go into trance ,its that simple. If you're losing consciousness, then while you breathe say to yourself mentally So and then while exhaling Hum. This will prevent you from losing consciousness even while in trance because the consciousness is holding onto a particular mental process.
Thank you! This will help me a lot in my advancement.
0
Do some stretching to release stress and then just sit and focus on the breath going in and out. Just with that, one should be able to go into trance ,its that simple. If you're losing consciousness, then while you breathe say to yourself mentally So and then while exhaling Hum. This will prevent you from losing consciousness even while in trance because the consciousness is holding onto a particular mental process.
Thank you! This will help me a lot in my advancement.
You could use this affirmation in Satanic Hypnosis:
“I am able to enter deep trances easily.”Hypnosis requires a trance state :lol:
LOL
0
You could use this affirmation in Satanic Hypnosis:
“I am able to enter deep trances easily.”Hypnosis requires a trance state :lol:
LOL
This is the targeted message.
You could use this affirmation in Satanic Hypnosis:
“I am able to enter deep trances easily.”Hypnosis requires a trance state :lol:
It requires a light trance. I guess the guy can't get into a deeper trance, not light trance
0
You could use this affirmation in Satanic Hypnosis:
“I am able to enter deep trances easily.”Hypnosis requires a trance state :lol:
It requires a light trance. I guess the guy can't get into a deeper trance, not light trance
You could use this affirmation in Satanic Hypnosis:
“I am able to enter deep trances easily.”Hypnosis requires a trance state :lol:
LOL
Haha :)
However, light trance works as well. So you can work your way into heavier trances with lighter trances, and eventually get to where you want to be bit by bit.
To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance
For beginners: A Beginner's Guide
0
You could use this affirmation in Satanic Hypnosis:
“I am able to enter deep trances easily.”Hypnosis requires a trance state :lol:
LOL
Haha :)
However, light trance works as well. So you can work your way into heavier trances with lighter trances, and eventually get to where you want to be bit by bit.
