Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

thrid eye opening?

makar199114

I keep feeling a tingling or a very mild pressure at the center of my forehead about a inch behind it,which is the third eye I guess.
I dont try concentrating on it,it happens at various times during the day on its own and goes away.I am feeling it now..
Does it mean that my third eye is opening? or has it opened?
I seldom did any meditations for the third eye.And I am new to satanism and have not done any power meditations as of now.

What should I do?
Third eye should give me psychic gifts,no? But I don't have any :/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "makar199114" <makar199114@... wrote:
I keep feeling a tingling or a very mild pressure at the center of my forehead about a inch behind it,which is the third eye I guess.
I dont try concentrating on it,it happens at various times during the day on its own and goes away.I am feeling it now..
I seldom did any meditations for the third eye.And I am new to satanism and have not done any power meditations as of now.

What should I do?
I think you're misinterpreting something here, while the third eye is indeed supposed to give you abilities these gifts need to be developed. Yes, your third eye might already be open but that doesn't mean you immediately develop astral sight or psychic intuition. These things take time and effort to advance.
Even if you haven't done any power meditation yet you might have been advanced in a former life which could explain why it MIGHT already have opened. Don't take my word for it though, do meditations and make your own assumptions! ^^

Hail Satan and all the powers of Hell!

yup,u opened it,n i ask u back,can a few month year old baby talk?it takes practice.a lot.daily.but it last for lifetimes.ur third eye is opening,but not fully,hp maxine wrote in the new sermon section on how to permanently open it.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, April 27, 2011 7:05:13 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] thrid eye opening?

What should I do?

where is the new sermon section? on JOS?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

yup,u opened it,n i ask u back,can a few month year old baby talk?it takes
practice.a lot.daily.but it last for lifetimes.ur third eye is opening,but not
fully,hp maxine wrote in the new sermon section on how to permanently open it.

Sent: Wed, April 27, 2011 7:05:13 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] thrid eye opening?

I keep feeling a tingling or a very mild pressure at the center of my forehead
about a inch behind it,which is the third eye I guess.
I dont try concentrating on it,it happens at various times during the day on its
own and goes away.I am feeling it now..
I seldom did any meditations for the third eye.And I am new to satanism and have
not done any power meditations as of now.

What should I do?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back