Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

This Mother Fucker Is Full Of Shit And Needs To Be Destroyed

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alecsmith666" <alecsmith666@... wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW7-UskI3To

He Talks About How We Satanist Are Evil And Explains How We "Summon" To Gods And He Is Just Complete Shit. I Hate People Like This.

Hail Father Satan
He's not full of shit. I've read many of his books and I know that he's referring to the reptilians (and Jews) that are in high positions of power. There was and continues to be plenty of blood sacrifice 'rituals' of children in the major Illuminati families. Many of the higher-ups that practice blood sacrifice are MASQUERADING as Satanists.

Many humans who call themselves Satanists or show themselves as Satanists that practice blood sacrifice are ignorant fools. David Icke obviously got the wrong side of the story about True Spiritual Satanism. However, many of his books exposes the truth and contains very useful information. Separate right from wrong.

Ave Sathanas!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back