Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

third eye

I'm on the third day of opening my third eye. i've revently just finished the process that leades to it opening, and my head hurts so much. like its swimming in torental waters. Is it normal for my head to hurt so much ?

Hail Father Satan!! lol,lol..yes! i remember when i did it, i had a headache for about a week...if i hadn"t read this was one of the side affects on JoS, i would have thought something was really wrong with me. it goes away and for me, meditations always helped it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "teanna" <talleyteajes@... wrote:

I'm on the third day of opening my third eye. i've revently just finished the process that leades to it opening, and my head hurts so much. like its swimming in torental waters. Is it normal for my head to hurt so much ?

Head hurts? Good! You have sucessfully opened the eye:D

The pain may last for some time, but you have opened the eye and now it will require to be strengthened. Seeing astral creatures awaits:D

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "teanna" <talleyteajes@... wrote:

Headaches after doing the opening your third eye meditation can range from occurring immediately after to a day or so after and it can be mild to ultra intense. This means that your meditations are successful, so be proud and don't worry, they will subside!
Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Khil!
Power to the Gods of Hell!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

i dunno, mabey if you don't like what you would perceive after its opened. i've always seen werid thinggs but its gotten so much more frequent since i've started opening my third eye. So i guess you'd want to clsoe if what you saw got to be to much for you ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "origami_swiss_cheese" <origami-swiss-cheese@... wrote:

once the third eye has been opened is there any reason to need to close it?

Wen I did this my head felt like it was being bashed with a hammer, it si completely normal, remember you are using parts of your brain which have never been used before. The pain for me was also excurciating but I promise you it will pass.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, 13 September, 2010 7:59:29 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] third eye

I did the final part monday.I only felt minor pain, like a subtle throbing. but how do i know if it really worked?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@... wrote:

Wen I did this my head felt like it was being bashed with a hammer, it si
completely normal, remember you are using parts of your brain which have never
been used before. The pain for me was also excurciating but I promise you it
will pass.

I'm on the third day of opening my third eye. i've revently just finished the
process that leades to it opening, and my head hurts so much. like its swimming
in torental waters. Is it normal for my head to hurt so much ?

Because you felt it working.

I did the final part monday.I only felt minor pain, like a subtle throbing. but how do i know if it really worked?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@ wrote:

will pass.

Funny thing for me is i can make that pulsing and throbing feeling appear at will on my 3rd eye just by focusing on it (I trained in Robert Bruce's 'feeling energy movement' before visualization and i still can't visualize at all) but i don't think i have activated it because i don't see images with my eyes closed or see wierd stuff like most talk of seeing.  Maybe i'm expecting to much out of it.  I had a headache phase last year but it was very short lived. So despite that i don't know where to go from there.  I guess just keep working on it.    Drew Hail Satan!
Sent: Wed, September 15, 2010 10:14:12 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: third eye

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@... wrote:

will pass.

oh man lately everytime i do meditation on my third eye i have been feeling it around my crown area...damn! what the heck is up?

<td val[/IMG]If I remember correctly,HP Maxine said they are both interconnected.
Hail Satan!
BG

--- On Sat, 4/2/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, April 2, 2011, 7:17 AM

oh man lately everytime i do meditation on my third eye i have been feeling it around my crown area...damn! what the heck is up?
[/TD]

It's network is connected into the pineal gland which is connected and interfaces with the crown.

Sent: Sat, April 2, 2011 3:17:37 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
It's network is connected into the pineal gland which is connected and
interfaces with the crown.

Sent: Sat, April 2, 2011 3:17:37 AM

oh man lately everytime i do meditation on my third eye i have been feeling it
around my crown area...damn! what the heck is up?
And about the connection , its very much like a triangle.The triangle is also a Satanic symbol.Because if We have a "perfect" triangle,we have 3 corners of 60o Each.Measuring to 606060 (666). The new age stole this symbol , and put light rays on it,to symbolize the enlightment of the triangle (3rd eye,pineal Gland,Crown).

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

can you open your third eye twice?. i opened it once and i didnt really get any of the symptoms besides the very faint presure on my forehead{VERY FAINT}.SO NOW I MOVED ON AND OPENENED MOST OF MY CHAKRAS AND ITS ALREADY BEEN TWO WEEKS SO I WAS THINKEN OF OPENING IT AGAIN BUT WOULD I END UP SEALING IT.AND ANOTHER THING I KNOW PRECISELY WHY I DIDNT FEEL ANYTHING ITS BECAUSE I FORGOT TO DO A IMPORTANT STEP DURING THE VIBRATIONS SO YEAH THIS TIME THERE WONT BE NO FAILURES. HAIL SATAN!

hi in new to satanism and self studied on the site and did all the meditations for beginners, but cant open my third eye. I didn't understand the istructions very well. could someone make it clearer and if possible give me tips? thanks in advance.

After I do the chant and the alignment I try to direct energy to my third eye. I don't know if I'm doing it right but the last two times I tried a minute or two in my eyes starting twitching, they stops after I quit meditating but it makes it difficult to focus. I just wanted to know if the twitching was a good sign.
Also if after the fourth day I'm not sure if it's open, should I just keep doing the chant, I just did the fourth day and I still feel the pressure/pain when I do it.

I think the twitching is what happens when the generated electricity starts exciting your nerves.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mullinsgarrett" <mullinsgarrett@... wrote:

After I do the chant and the alignment I try to direct energy to my third eye. I don't know if I'm doing it right but the last two times I tried a minute or two in my eyes starting twitching, they stops after I quit meditating but it makes it difficult to focus. I just wanted to know if the twitching was a good sign.
Also if after the fourth day I'm not sure if it's open, should I just keep doing the chant, I just did the fourth day and I still feel the pressure/pain when I do it.

yeah its in the meditation section in the opening the chakras meditation. Heres how its done but be sure it look at the actual meditation on the joyofSatan website too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3LDKRRazSI

On Saturday, March 15, 2014 12:53 PM, "colton.willis35@..." <colton.willis35@... wrote:
  is there a section in JoS on opening the third eye?

Fellow brothers and sisters,

I have began the process of opening my soul ( already done the dedication and accostumed myself with two breathing techniques breath of fire humming breath.) Im not sure if this is what I shoul be doing but it just felt right, I began opening my third eye on Monday and 24 hours later did it again yesterday. I have a few questions regarding my experiences. First of the pain i feel in my head is everywhere except my forehead. The center of my forehead actually feels relaxed and kind of numb is this a normal feeling..... Whle meditating on my third eye everything was pitch black the a very bright light shone then everything went pitch black and this repeated throughout the meditation which i did for only (30-45 min). The second day the headache was a bit more intense however the middle of my forehead continued relaxed and with a numb feeling. The meditation consisted of the same darkness followed by bright lights however also accompanied by a purple circle
type shape floating around during the pitch black part of the visuals. I am also feeling more emotionall this started close too the 24 hour mark from the 1st day of opening my third eye to the second day.. Any advice here would be greatful as i am new to satanism im not sure if this is what i should of did but something inside me just told me to go ahead and it seems right. HAIL SATANAS THE TRUE GOD AND RULER

Are you doing it like this?:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c3LDKRRazSI

------------------------------
On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 7:38 AM PDT Murillo Soares wrote:

Fellow brothers and sisters,

I have began the process of opening my soul ( already done the dedication and accostumed myself with two breathing techniques breath of fire humming breath.) Im not sure if this is what I shoul be doing but it just felt right, I began opening my third eye on Monday and 24 hours later did it again yesterday. I have a few questions regarding my experiences. First of the pain i feel in my head is everywhere except my forehead. The center of my forehead actually feels relaxed and kind of numb is this a normal feeling..... Whle meditating on my third eye everything was pitch black the a very bright light shone then everything went pitch black and this repeated throughout the meditation which i did for only (30-45 min). The second day the headache was a bit more intense however the middle of my forehead continued relaxed and with a numb feeling. The meditation consisted of the same darkness followed by bright lights however also accompanied by a purple circle
type shape floating around during the pitch black part of the visuals. I am also feeling more emotionall this started close too the 24 hour mark from the 1st day of opening my third eye to the second day.. Any advice here would be greatful as i am new to satanism im not sure if this is what i should of did but something inside me just told me to go ahead and it seems right. HAIL SATANAS THE TRUE GOD AND RULER

I was wondering on average how long did it take before yall could see and hear your guardian. I feel mines presence and touch and talk to him through pendulum but it feels so one sided. Questions and yes no answers. And I don't knows. I asked him how long it would take and that was an I don't know answer. I have been working on chakras. Everyday during their hour do sanskrit word for that chakra working on 3rd eye and hearing points. Using isis and innanna. When I asked if there is something else I should be doing answer was no. Just sharing I am frustrated. Yes I talked to Satan about this as well. I am trying to be patient and working hard, just frustrated. Tried ouija board to but wasnt successful. Forever and always my love devotion and dedication to my father Satan. My respect and admiration to the Gods and GoddessesCorrina

I'm doing the meditation thing that opens the third eye but I don't understand step seven, where you just 'look' at your third eye with your eyes closed. Does that mean I'm picturing myself as if I was looking in  mirror? Do I just close my eyes and look into the black while telling myself that I'm looking into my third eye? Or do I literately look straight up with my eyeballs while my eyes are closed, again trying to focus on my third eye? I'd ideally like an answer from someone who's got to the point in the meditation where they see shapes, or even colors.

You're just focusing on your third eye. Picture/imagine it where it is located (middle of the forehead).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back