Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

THESE VIDEOS NEED REMOVED NOW!!!!!!

I'm flagging it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alecsmith666" <alecsmith666@ wrote:

They Are Spreading False Information About Father And People That Keep Doing This Are Really Starting To PISS ME OFF! Here Is The Url...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOEZEUTiyCo

Utter Xian Lies....Such...utter..just..SHIT is why i HATE Xians with a passion almost unequaled.

i dont get it, they attack fatherwith so much passion...but htey would never dare to attack the gods that the eqyptians worship, same gods really but...wtf did we do to deserve this bs?? fuck all xians fuck xianity fuck anything holy!   i really do hope 2012 will help us put an end to all these bs lies...i mean it would be really handy is father came here, and just say yea, xianity is all lies...although they would probably try to shoot him down once he says he is satan...damnit, i hate this world...   satan must be very tolerant being, i mean i would beat the living crap out of someone if they went on dissing me like they are treated satan...*sigh*   hail father satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, 30 May, 2009 3:15:20 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: THESE VIDEOS NEED REMOVED NOW!!!!!!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "alecsmith666" <alecsmith666@ ... wrote:

They Are Spreading False Information About Father And People That Keep Doing This Are Really Starting To PISS ME OFF! Here Is The Url...

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=BOEZEUTiyCo

Utter Xian Lies....Such. ..utter.. just..SHIT is why i HATE Xians with a passion almost unequaled.
Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

Me too...--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@... wrote:
I'm flagging it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alecsmith666" <alecsmith666@ wrote:

Utter Xian Lies....Such...utter..just..SHIT is why i HATE Xians with a passion almost unequaled.

Last time i saw so much bullshit in one place i was in church.
To the guy who posted and made those vids: Si me rogas, potes abire et tu ipse cacare.
It's Latin, translation: If you ask me, you can go shit on yourself.

People post shit like that because for their entire life, they've grown up to believe Satan & his Demons are evil creatures that spawned from a place that is so horrible, you'd kill yourself just to stop thinking about it. You can't fully the blame the individual if they were born into Christianity and believe it. People with low IQ's are more likely to believe and be made to believe in something. You give me someone who has an IQ of 95, and i can make him confess to every unsolved murder ever committed just by talking to him. People with an average IQ 110-120 can go either way, if they've been raised to believe in it then yes, chances are they'll not 'stray from the path'. People with high IQ's, well, when was the last time you saw a Christian doctor?.

People are quick to say Satanists are all about human and animal sacrifices, raping woman and killing men, but funnily enough - that shit is ALL in the bible.

The Bible, especially the Old Testament, is filled with numerous stories of animal and human sacrifice. God, we are told, likes the pleasing aroma of burning flesh. Animal sacrifice is much more common than human sacrifice, but both occur and are "pleasing to the Lord".

Genesis, the first book of the Bible, has Abraham preparing to sacrifice his son to God. "Take your son, your only son – yes, Isaac, whom you love so much – and go to the land of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will point out to you." (Genesis 22:1-18) Abraham takes his own son up on a mountain and builds an altar upon which to burn him. He even lies to his son and has him help build the altar. Then Abraham ties his son to the altar and puts a knife to his throat. He then hears God tell him this was just a test of his faith. However, God still wanted to smell some burnt flesh so he tells Abraham to burn a ram.

Even though he didn't kill his son, it is still an incredibly cruel and evil thing to do. If Abraham did that today he would be in jail serving a long sentence as someone's prison-bitch. It amazes me how Christians see this story as a sign of God's love. There is no love here, just pure unadulterated evil.

RAPE IN THE BIBLE?

(Judges 21:10-24 NLT)
"So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. "This is what you are to do," they said. "Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin." Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan.

The Israelite assembly sent a peace delegation to the little remnant of Benjamin who were living at the rock of Rimmon. Then the men of Benjamin returned to their homes, and the four hundred women of Jabesh-gilead who were spared were given to them as wives. But there were not enough women for all of them. The people felt sorry for Benjamin because the LORD had left this gap in the tribes of Israel. So the Israelite leaders asked, "How can we find wives for the few who remain, since all the women of the tribe of Benjamin are dead? There must be heirs for the survivors so that an entire tribe of Israel will not be lost forever. But we cannot give them our own daughters in marriage because we have sworn with a solemn oath that anyone who does this will fall under God's curse."

Then they thought of the annual festival of the LORD held in Shiloh, between Lebonah and Bethel, along the east side of the road that goes from Bethel to Shechem. They told the men of Benjamin who still needed wives, "Go and hide in the vineyards. When the women of Shiloh come out for their dances, rush out from the vineyards, and each of you can take one of them home to be your wife! And when their fathers and brothers come to us in protest, we will tell them, 'Please be understanding. Let them have your daughters, for we didn't find enough wives for them when we destroyed Jabesh-gilead. And you are not guilty of breaking the vow since you did not give your daughters in marriage to them.'" So the men of Benjamin did as they were told. They kidnapped the women who took part in the celebration and carried them off to the land of their own inheritance. Then they rebuilt their towns and lived in them. So the assembly of Israel departed by tribes and families, and they returned to their own homes."

Obviously these women were repeatedly raped. These sick bastards killed and raped an entire town and then wanted more virgins, so they hid beside the road to kidnap and rape some more. How can anyone see this as anything but evil?

Hail Satan!

http://www.diablodomus.com/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alecsmith666" <alecsmith666@... wrote:

For the FATHER those people need a life...

...look, I personally don't care what religion someone is. I don't give a shit. But, when you try to push your religion on me, and I don't want it, THAT'S when I get pissed...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sivispacemparrabellum" <sivispacemparrabellum@... wrote:
Last time i saw so much bullshit in one place i was in church.
To the guy who posted and made those vids: Si me rogas, potes abire et tu ipse cacare.
It's Latin, translation: If you ask me, you can go shit on yourself.

People post shit like that because for their entire life, they've grown up to believe Satan & his Demons are evil creatures that spawned from a place that is so horrible, you'd kill yourself just to stop thinking about it. You can't fully the blame the individual if they were born into Christianity and believe it. People with low IQ's are more likely to believe and be made to believe in something. You give me someone who has an IQ of 95, and i can make him confess to every unsolved murder ever committed just by talking to him. People with an average IQ 110-120 can go either way, if they've been raised to believe in it then yes, chances are they'll not 'stray from the path'. People with high IQ's, well, when was the last time you saw a Christian doctor?.

People are quick to say Satanists are all about human and animal sacrifices, raping woman and killing men, but funnily enough - that shit is ALL in the bible.

The Bible, especially the Old Testament, is filled with numerous stories of animal and human sacrifice. God, we are told, likes the pleasing aroma of burning flesh. Animal sacrifice is much more common than human sacrifice, but both occur and are "pleasing to the Lord".

Genesis, the first book of the Bible, has Abraham preparing to sacrifice his son to God. "Take your son, your only son – yes, Isaac, whom you love so much – and go to the land of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will point out to you." (Genesis 22:1-18) Abraham takes his own son up on a mountain and builds an altar upon which to burn him. He even lies to his son and has him help build the altar. Then Abraham ties his son to the altar and puts a knife to his throat. He then hears God tell him this was just a test of his faith. However, God still wanted to smell some burnt flesh so he tells Abraham to burn a ram.

Even though he didn't kill his son, it is still an incredibly cruel and evil thing to do. If Abraham did that today he would be in jail serving a long sentence as someone's prison-bitch. It amazes me how Christians see this story as a sign of God's love. There is no love here, just pure unadulterated evil.

RAPE IN THE BIBLE?

(Judges 21:10-24 NLT)
"So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. "This is what you are to do," they said. "Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin." Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan.

The Israelite assembly sent a peace delegation to the little remnant of Benjamin who were living at the rock of Rimmon. Then the men of Benjamin returned to their homes, and the four hundred women of Jabesh-gilead who were spared were given to them as wives. But there were not enough women for all of them. The people felt sorry for Benjamin because the LORD had left this gap in the tribes of Israel. So the Israelite leaders asked, "How can we find wives for the few who remain, since all the women of the tribe of Benjamin are dead? There must be heirs for the survivors so that an entire tribe of Israel will not be lost forever. But we cannot give them our own daughters in marriage because we have sworn with a solemn oath that anyone who does this will fall under God's curse."

Then they thought of the annual festival of the LORD held in Shiloh, between Lebonah and Bethel, along the east side of the road that goes from Bethel to Shechem. They told the men of Benjamin who still needed wives, "Go and hide in the vineyards. When the women of Shiloh come out for their dances, rush out from the vineyards, and each of you can take one of them home to be your wife! And when their fathers and brothers come to us in protest, we will tell them, 'Please be understanding. Let them have your daughters, for we didn't find enough wives for them when we destroyed Jabesh-gilead. And you are not guilty of breaking the vow since you did not give your daughters in marriage to them.'" So the men of Benjamin did as they were told. They kidnapped the women who took part in the celebration and carried them off to the land of their own inheritance. Then they rebuilt their towns and lived in them. So the assembly of Israel departed by tribes and families, and they returned to their own homes."

Obviously these women were repeatedly raped. These sick bastards killed and raped an entire town and then wanted more virgins, so they hid beside the road to kidnap and rape some more. How can anyone see this as anything but evil?

Hail Satan!

http://www.diablodomus.com/
...All my 15 years as a Xhristian, and I NEVER read that story. But, I'm rather sure I could find it if I searched. We happened to skip a LOT of details in the fricken Christian Private School I was sent to...

...what kind of "father" would trick his followers into killing their own children? Our Father is a shitload better than that. At least HE is an understanding god. Not like that bastard "beyond the pearly gates..."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back