Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Raven

Haizuru

Around me whenever I walk to somewhere either by myself or with someone that I have to look after, I would usually see Ravens flying around above me. This happened three days in succession. First I was in some old park someone took me to and afterward we were bothered by some unfavorable characters ; pests at best. Soon I got really irritated and not too long after I saw a huge flock of Raven depart from a tree, flying over me. Second was when I was at my house. I had just got out of the shower when I noticed another Raven fly right in front of the bathroom window and perched itself on a nearby tree. Third and last I was walking off somewhere when I noticed a shadow pass along the ground in the shape of a bird -wasnt paying any mind to types- and then I looked up and it was another Raven. So my question or thought would be what do any of you think of this?

Ave Satanas!

the raven is very sacred to father Satan and is a highly intellegent bird/species.Ive been encountering alot of them myself lately.
Sent from my LG phone

Haizuru <wolfguardian1@... wrote:

Around me whenever I walk to somewhere either by myself or with someone that I have to look after, I would usually see Ravens flying around above me. This happened three days in succession. First I was in some old park someone took me to and afterward we were bothered by some unfavorable characters ; pests at best. Soon I got really irritated and not too long after I saw a huge flock of Raven depart from a tree, flying over me. Second was when I was at my house. I had just got out of the shower when I noticed another Raven fly right in front of the bathroom window and perched itself on a nearby tree. Third and last I was walking off somewhere when I noticed a shadow pass along the ground in the shape of a bird -wasnt paying any mind to types- and then I looked up and it was another Raven. So my question or thought would be what do any of you think of this?

Ave Satanas!

I guess it would be father's way of saying "I'm here." At first I was thinking that Ravens had to deal with inanna/astaroth or one of the demons.

On Mon Jul 11th, 2011 9:22 AM EDT mleskela@... wrote:

the raven is very sacred to father Satan and is a highly intellegent bird/species.Ive been encountering alot of them myself lately.
Sent from my LG phone

Ave Satanas!

I've read the raven is a spiritual form of Solas, and I think maybe Caim might be, not sure.

Simone

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mleskela@..." <mleskela@... wrote:

Sent from my LG phone

Ave Satanas!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back