Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

the new indulgence

immortalkathryn

I saw on tv the pope is offering less time in purgatory for following him on twitter. What a joke. It's sad how people buy into this sort of crap.

Hail Satan!

If people are idiots enough to fall for that scam, they are too far
gone. And, what worries me is that the vatican was able to totally
seize control of the whole population before by force. If this fails,
the poop might just resort to force this time.

And, unlike last time, we are much weaker. Back then, you didn't have
fluoride in the water, most of the population on 15 kinds of drugs,
Prozac and Ritalin so mainstream that IE10 recognizes the words, and
these idiot religions. In those days, when you went to church, you went
to learn spirituality. You practiced rune vibrations, including rolling
those dreaded R's. You practiced planetary squares. You practiced
elemental energy workings. That is what they did in church in those
days. People were open--the vatican had to work against the mainstream.
Yet, they managed to seize control last time--and the Demons couldn't do
a goddamn thing about it then, despite people being in better condition.

Today, we have a population that is stupid. Most people have fluoride
in the water. Even with a fluoride filter, it just reduces 90% of the
fluoride, which is better than nothing but still leaves 0.12 ppm
fluoride instead of 1.2 ppm. We are drugged beyond belief. You go to
church, not to learn magick but to fear it. Throw in massive learned
helplessness, and Disaster awaits. Remember, our spells are weak
compared to the ones cast by our ancestors when this shit first began.

To me, that is the worst part of people falling for this scam. If they
fall for it, that means they are going to comply with whatever smackdown
the poop executes on us. This time, the mainstream is against us. This
time, most of us are medicated. This time, much key knowledge is either
hidden or still rusty. And this time, we have the other social problems
of crime, poverty, and work that strips us of spirituality.

Which means we had better keep watch even after the poop fails with this
game. They start installing cameras, microchips, and so on, and they
can easily disrupt meditation at will. Plus, they can enforce mandatory
churches--not the kind where you learn anything useful, either. As for
anyone that thinks we have until around 2150, you had better hope you
are wrong because that will be plenty of time for them to smack down the
human race.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "immortalkathryn" wrote:

I saw on tv the pope is offering less time in purgatory for following
him on twitter. What a joke. It's sad how people buy into this sort of
crap.

Hail Satan!

But on the other hand, there may be lukewarm or Christians/Catholics that are already questioning their beliefs. After seeing this stupidity, they may break away from their program for good because it's the last straw. They, and if not themselves, there must be at least one in their social circle or church who might wonder about this and turn the questioning within, if not to others.
Even if they did try to take control of the whole population by force, don't you think people will actually fight back? People will do whatever it is in their power, whether it is a violent or peaceful protest, putting up videos of their thoughts and complaints on Youtube, writing about it on their blogs. Some more popular people have hundreds of thousands to several million or more followers on Twitter, blogs, Youtube, Facebook, etc. Even if their number is not that high, their posts *will* get shared and passed around on the Net.The vatican church cannot control what goes around on the Net. It's the one thing that they cannot control, even if there are hundreds or thousands of paid people on forums trying to push pro-israel and pro-christian propoganda. Or even the fanatical nutbags who push jesus and salvation. People are waking up. The Gentile awakening rituals and the destruction rituals the group has been doing IS making an impact.
Our spells *do* have an effect on the vatican. Why must you play down and dismiss people's hard efforts to bring this monster down? Why must you cast doubt and possibly let it infect newbies and other members who are doubting?Even if you HAVE been doing destruction rituals and other workings, that line of thinking will only water down your own personal workings.
Now, imagine if there were more then one SS who thought like that, they would be hampering the efforts of not only their OWN personal workings of destruction, but they would be holding back all other dedicated SS in the groups. Think about it: thoughts have energy. Thoughts have power.
We must, as a single unit of Hell's army, be as one fist, one hammer, one sword, taking down the enemy of Christianity and the jews!If one finger is unsure of how to grip the weapon handle, be it sword, shield or hammer, has doubt on how to move and work with the rest, is slacking and decides "fuck it, the vatican is stronger", can you imagine how that will affect the rest of the hand?
You underestimate people. Not everyone in the population is stupid. Even if they are not SS, many are agnostic, atheist, or looking for the truth. They read, study, search. If they are to come to Satan, He knows this and will guide them to Him, as He did to you and I and everyone else here.Even us SS, we have started to empower our minds and study, working with Lord Satan and the Powers of Hell, having them guide and direct us. We have Lord Satan on our side, and we are on His. He has won the war. Never forget this.
It doesn't matter if the enemy has more followers that are deluded then Spiritual Satanism has warriors that are educated, opened and constantly working on themselves and fighting for Lord Satan.We are one shield, one first, one weapon, slicing and hammering at the enemy. Why are Satanists that know the truth such a threat to the enemy? Why is JoS such a threat to those working for the vatican?Because they look at us and know already, they have lost and are losing. They have a death grip and are cornered right now. A feral rabid dog who is cornered will fight to the death and bring as many down as they can with them. They can smell their own downfall and will not go out without a fight.But that does not mean *WE* will permanently fall, because we will get back up. Lord Satan and the Powers of Hell has got our backs.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 10:19:44 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: the new indulgence

human race.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "immortalkathryn" wrote:

crap.

Hail Satan!

I am not bashing or talking down to you, Enemyofjezzuz. I enjoy reading your posts and like to follow them. I respect what you have to say and you often bring up many good points.
We must keep fighting and empowering ourselves; studying and educating others to the truth.When one of us grows stronger, the rest are also empowered. WE MUST NOT STOP! OUR RITUALS AND WORKINGS ARE HAVING AN IMPACT!
Hail Satan!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 11:24:22 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: the new indulgence

But on the other hand, there may be lukewarm or Christians/Catholics that are already questioning their beliefs. After seeing this stupidity, they may break away from their program for good because it's the last straw. They, and if not themselves, there must be at least one in their social circle or church who might wonder about this and turn the questioning within, if not to others.
Even if they did try to take control of the whole population by force, don't you think people will actually fight back? People will do whatever it is in their power, whether it is a violent or peaceful protest, putting up videos of their thoughts and complaints on Youtube, writing about it on their blogs. Some more popular people have hundreds of thousands to several million or more followers on Twitter, blogs, Youtube, Facebook, etc. Even if their number is not that high, their posts *will* get shared and passed around on the Net.The vatican church cannot control what goes around on the Net. It's the one thing that they cannot control, even if there are hundreds or thousands of paid people on forums trying to push pro-israel and pro-christian propoganda. Or even the fanatical nutbags who push jesus and salvation. People are waking up. The Gentile awakening rituals and the destruction rituals the group has been doing IS making an impact.
Our spells *do* have an effect on the vatican. Why must you play down and dismiss people's hard efforts to bring this monster down? Why must you cast doubt and possibly let it infect newbies and other members who are doubting?Even if you HAVE been doing destruction rituals and other workings, that line of thinking will only water down your own personal workings.
Now, imagine if there were more then one SS who thought like that, they would be hampering the efforts of not only their OWN personal workings of destruction, but they would be holding back all other dedicated SS in the groups. Think about it: thoughts have energy. Thoughts have power.
We must, as a single unit of Hell's army, be as one fist, one hammer, one sword, taking down the enemy of Christianity and the jews!If one finger is unsure of how to grip the weapon handle, be it sword, shield or hammer, has doubt on how to move and work with the rest, is slacking and decides "fuck it, the vatican is stronger", can you imagine how that will affect the rest of the hand?
You underestimate people. Not everyone in the population is stupid. Even if they are not SS, many are agnostic, atheist, or looking for the truth. They read, study, search. If they are to come to Satan, He knows this and will guide them to Him, as He did to you and I and everyone else here.Even us SS, we have started to empower our minds and study, working with Lord Satan and the Powers of Hell, having them guide and direct us. We have Lord Satan on our side, and we are on His. He has won the war. Never forget this.
It doesn't matter if the enemy has more followers that are deluded then Spiritual Satanism has warriors that are educated, opened and constantly working on themselves and fighting for Lord Satan.We are one shield, one first, one weapon, slicing and hammering at the enemy. Why are Satanists that know the truth such a threat to the enemy? Why is JoS such a threat to those working for the vatican?Because they look at us and know already, they have lost and are losing. They have a death grip and are cornered right now. A feral rabid dog who is cornered will fight to the death and bring as many down as they can with them. They can smell their own downfall and will not go out without a fight.But that does not mean *WE* will permanently fall, because we will get back up. Lord Satan and the Powers of Hell has got our backs.

To: [email protected]

human race.

crap.

Hail Satan!

Excellent points, Magus Immortalis. As you said we are empowering ourselves. You also have to realize, as Magus said, we are on hand, one gun. Everday we, or at lest may of us, empower ourselves, and so in effect we grow stronger as a group. The Vatican may have others in their clutches, but such people are rarely if ever, empowered or participating in constructive work. So in effect, we are gaining power, and as long as we keep up the good work, we will win, and the Vatican will never get in the way again.
I have had first hand success with true mind control, hit and miss with basic levitation, moved pendulums with my mind, and am learning fast. So I know we can win. The Vatican lacks people like us. My Serpent has not even risen yet. Everyone progresses at different rates, but we are improving. All we have to do is empowerself and perform warfare as we do.
I recommend changing your beliefs and the way you think about things, as these have power, esp. among us. Question your beliefs, continuously use good affirmations, etc. Some other good techniques are psychanalysis. I sometimes have drawn unwanted mental energies from my chakras, and condensed them into my aura, so I would have to face and overcome them. You may be surprised how well this can work if you can suspend doubt for a bit. You can even ask Father Satan to send a Guardian Demon to help you in the process.

Pay attention to little things, as this gives them more power. For instance, I am continuously seeing videos about Hitler, movies and things with profound esoteric symbolism, finding or being impelled to borrow books I would not have otherwise borrowed but containing great information, etc. Even some of it is false, it is still a sign we are winning and are a threat to the Vatican, as can ge seen by the content and subjects.

Hail Father Satan and the Gods and Goddesses, and my True Spiritual Family

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Even if they did try to take control of the whole population by force, don't you think people will actually fight back? People will do whatever it is in their power, whether it is a violent or peaceful protest, putting up videos of their thoughts and complaints on Youtube, writing about it on their blogs. Some more popular people have hundreds of thousands to several million or more followers on Twitter, blogs, Youtube, Facebook, etc. Even if their number is not that high, their posts *will* get shared and passed around on the Net.
The vatican church cannot control what goes around on the Net. It's the one thing that they cannot control, even if there are hundreds or thousands of paid people on forums trying to push pro-israel and pro-christian propoganda. Or even the fanatical nutbags who push jesus and salvation. People are waking up. The Gentile awakening rituals and the destruction rituals the group has been doing IS making an impact.

Our spells *do* have an effect on the vatican. Why must you play down and dismiss people's hard efforts to bring this monster down? Why must you cast doubt and possibly let it infect newbies and other members who are doubting?
Even if you HAVE been doing destruction rituals and other workings, that line of thinking will only water down your own personal workings.

We must, as a single unit of Hell's army, be as one fist, one hammer, one sword, taking down the enemy of Christianity and the jews!
If one finger is unsure of how to grip the weapon handle, be it sword, shield or hammer, has doubt on how to move and work with the rest, is slacking and decides "fuck it, the vatican is stronger", can you imagine how that will affect the rest of the hand?

You underestimate people. Not everyone in the population is stupid. Even if they are not SS, many are agnostic, atheist, or looking for the truth. They read, study, search. If they are to come to Satan, He knows this and will guide them to Him, as He did to you and I and everyone else here.
Even us SS, we have started to empower our minds and study, working with Lord Satan and the Powers of Hell, having them guide and direct us. We have Lord Satan on our side, and we are on His. He has won the war. Never forget this.

It doesn't matter if the enemy has more followers that are deluded then Spiritual Satanism has warriors that are educated, opened and constantly working on themselves and fighting for Lord Satan.
We are one shield, one first, one weapon, slicing and hammering at the enemy. Why are Satanists that know the truth such a threat to the enemy? Why is JoS such a threat to those working for the vatican?
Because they look at us and know already, they have lost and are losing. They have a death grip and are cornered right now. A feral rabid dog who is cornered will fight to the death and bring as many down as they can with them. They can smell their own downfall and will not go out without a fight.
But that does not mean *WE* will permanently fall, because we will get back up. Lord Satan and the Powers of Hell has got our backs.

human race.

crap.

Hail Satan!

Seriously?! Is he *trying* to reveal his religion is a sham? Oh no... *winks*

Good; let the book religions continue to do themselves in with all their vile acts & stupidity. May more people leave them in disgust with these sorts of actions happening.

with eternal love & devotion to Satan
with honor & respect to the god/demons of Duat
and with respect to my fellow Spiritual Satanists

Katy

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "immortalkathryn" <immortalkathryn@... wrote:

I saw on tv the pope is offering less time in purgatory for following him on twitter. What a joke. It's sad how people buy into this sort of crap.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back