I came across this book written by Mantak Chia. Basically he explains how ejaculation needs to be separated from orgasm since with semen energy is also wasted, and it teaches techniques to circulate the energy through the "microcosmic orbit" (like the Big Draw).
I'd like to ask if someone else knows mantak chia's work, and I wanted to know if this practice is corrupted, or harmful in any way. I would also need a few clarifications from someone who is following teachings and exercises from this book, and a general opinion on semen retention, orgasm energy circulation, multiple orgasms, and the microcosmic orbit.
Thanks
HAIL ZEUS

"The multi orgasmic man"
read his post better
actually what he is saying is what i meant. the book teaches how to have orgasms (even multiple ones) without ejaculating, as semen carries life force with it. So it's not something like NoFap crap, orgasm are ok if you don't ejaculate for the reasons stated above. For example, a man in his 20s can ejaculate without depleting life force once every 4 days.
I found this book here in the forum, it's a libgen link so free. I suggest rading it as Jack did in that post. http://libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=172B4D75A2E1DFB3CDA51693C8D338CA
I also wanted to know whether the circulating energy with big draw/cool draw (techniques described in the book) are crap or not. I mean, on the web i stumbled upon someone saying that it's not ok to circulate sexual energy like that because it could "cool" in the spine and permanently plug chakras. Is there such a thing? I mean is it possible for energy to crystallize and block everything?
HAIL ZEUSeven if you’re orgsming it doesent mean semen retention is still ok, no, you’re not losing your life force if you ejaculate, as long as you use the energy of the orgasm you’re not loosing or wasting anything, all these claims are bullshit. I’ve read some of the books of mantak chia already.
It is not good to ejaculate too frequently. The book teaches how to have multi orgasm, which is based on Tantra, without ejaculating unless you want so. It is safe to orgasm without ejaculating as often as one wants. Ejaculating depends on the power and strength of every man. Some men can healthily ejaculate every day, but most should do that only twice or once a week. The book also says to listen to your body, if you need to ejaculate, then go for it.
read his post better
actually what he is saying is what i meant. the book teaches how to have orgasms (even multiple ones) without ejaculating, as semen carries life force with it. So it's not something like NoFap crap, orgasm are ok if you don't ejaculate for the reasons stated above. For example, a man in his 20s can ejaculate without depleting life force once every 4 days.
I found this book here in the forum, it's a libgen link so free. I suggest rading it as Jack did in that post. http://libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=172B4D75A2E1DFB3CDA51693C8D338CA
I also wanted to know whether the circulating energy with big draw/cool draw (techniques described in the book) are crap or not. I mean, on the web i stumbled upon someone saying that it's not ok to circulate sexual energy like that because it could "cool" in the spine and permanently plug chakras. Is there such a thing? I mean is it possible for energy to crystallize and block everything?
HAIL ZEUSeven if you’re orgsming it doesent mean semen retention is still ok, no, you’re not losing your life force if you ejaculate, as long as you use the energy of the orgasm you’re not loosing or wasting anything, all these claims are bullshit. I’ve read some of the books of mantak chia already.
It is not good to ejaculate too frequently. The book teaches how to have multi orgasm, which is based on Tantra, without ejaculating unless you want so. It is safe to orgasm without ejaculating as often as one wants. Ejaculating depends on the power and strength of every man. Some men can healthily ejaculate every day, but most should do that only twice or once a week. The book also says to listen to your body, if you need to ejaculate, then go for it.
actually what he is saying is what i meant. the book teaches how to have orgasms (even multiple ones) without ejaculating, as semen carries life force with it. So it's not something like NoFap crap, orgasm are ok if you don't ejaculate for the reasons stated above. For example, a man in his 20s can ejaculate without depleting life force once every 4 days.
I found this book here in the forum, it's a libgen link so free. I suggest rading it as Jack did in that post. http://libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=172B4D75A2E1DFB3CDA51693C8D338CA
I also wanted to know whether the circulating energy with big draw/cool draw (techniques described in the book) are crap or not. I mean, on the web i stumbled upon someone saying that it's not ok to circulate sexual energy like that because it could "cool" in the spine and permanently plug chakras. Is there such a thing? I mean is it possible for energy to crystallize and block everything?
HAIL ZEUSeven if you’re orgsming it doesent mean semen retention is still ok, no, you’re not losing your life force if you ejaculate, as long as you use the energy of the orgasm you’re not loosing or wasting anything, all these claims are bullshit. I’ve read some of the books of mantak chia already.
It is not good to ejaculate too frequently. The book teaches how to have multi orgasm, which is based on Tantra, without ejaculating unless you want so. It is safe to orgasm without ejaculating as often as one wants. Ejaculating depends on the power and strength of every man. Some men can healthily ejaculate every day, but most should do that only twice or once a week. The book also says to listen to your body, if you need to ejaculate, then go for it.
Retention will just make me pee it away, and it's pretty uncomfortable.
Death is the only promise,
so attack life
actually what he is saying is what i meant. the book teaches how to have orgasms (even multiple ones) without ejaculating, as semen carries life force with it. So it's not something like NoFap crap, orgasm are ok if you don't ejaculate for the reasons stated above. For example, a man in his 20s can ejaculate without depleting life force once every 4 days.
I found this book here in the forum, it's a libgen link so free. I suggest rading it as Jack did in that post. http://libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=172B4D75A2E1DFB3CDA51693C8D338CA
I also wanted to know whether the circulating energy with big draw/cool draw (techniques described in the book) are crap or not. I mean, on the web i stumbled upon someone saying that it's not ok to circulate sexual energy like that because it could "cool" in the spine and permanently plug chakras. Is there such a thing? I mean is it possible for energy to crystallize and block everything?
HAIL ZEUSeven if you’re orgsming it doesent mean semen retention is still ok, no, you’re not losing your life force if you ejaculate, as long as you use the energy of the orgasm you’re not loosing or wasting anything, all these claims are bullshit. I’ve read some of the books of mantak chia already.
It is not good to ejaculate too frequently. The book teaches how to have multi orgasm, which is based on Tantra, without ejaculating unless you want so. It is safe to orgasm without ejaculating as often as one wants. Ejaculating depends on the power and strength of every man. Some men can healthily ejaculate every day, but most should do that only twice or once a week. The book also says to listen to your body, if you need to ejaculate, then go for it.
Retention will just make me pee it away, and it's pretty uncomfortable.
How would it even be physically possible for a man to not cum when he has an orgasm? Its not up to me or you. Its how nature works and how it naturally is.
I honestly dont look too forward to this because I feel like by doing this you will cause some issue on your penis. Who knows, maybe if you keep doing enough of hat you'll reach a point where you cant even cum when orgasming.
Not too optimistic on this one...
It is possible and quite the step towards other things. With Kundalini Yoga , and specific locks and breaths, you can lock in an orgasm for 10 minutes or more without ejaculation.
The orgasm becomes a disk of energy on which you float and meditate.
There's a whole science of how to do it, why and different aspects of sexual energy work.
One way or another one will encounter this with the Serpent or related lower chakras and energies.
The 3rd step of MO is part of this as well, only there you rise it to the Sacral to enter the circuit of transformation.
Your orgasm is not only a one moment stimulation. One can inhabit the feeling of orgasm to prolonged times, even an underlying force and presence in the body for hours.
But this needs the sexual energy manipulated in a specific ways, and also your instincts and control over the body established.
The simple way to do this is with the abdominal lock and when the orgasm expands in the disk to use the root lock.
One can also do Breath of Fire and initiate the orgasm in the retention of the breath and it will create a body of orgasmic energy.
Temple of Zeus: [email protected]
Secret rituals. Real power. Hall of Osiris: [email protected]
Get Help: VultusHelp
Chat Zevist Exclusive: VultusTemplorum
Contribute to our vision: Vultem
How would it even be physically possible for a man to not cum when he has an orgasm? Its not up to me or you. Its how nature works and how it naturally is.
I honestly dont look too forward to this because I feel like by doing this you will cause some issue on your penis. Who knows, maybe if you keep doing enough of hat you'll reach a point where you cant even cum when orgasming.
Not too optimistic on this one...
It is possible and quite the step towards other things. With Kundalini Yoga , and specific locks and breaths, you can lock in an orgasm for 10 minutes or more without ejaculation.
The orgasm becomes a disk of energy on which you float and meditate.
There's a whole science of how to do it, why and different aspects of sexual energy work.
One way or another one will encounter this with the Serpent or related lower chakras and energies.
The 3rd step of MO is part of this as well, only there you rise it to the Sacral to enter the circuit of transformation.
Your orgasm is not only a one moment stimulation. One can inhabit the feeling of orgasm to prolonged times, even an underlying force and presence in the body for hours.
But this needs the sexual energy manipulated in a specific ways, and also your instincts and control over the body established.
The simple way to do this is with the abdominal lock and when the orgasm expands in the disk to use the root lock.
One can also do Breath of Fire and initiate the orgasm in the retention of the breath and it will create a body of orgasmic energy.
I've said this before but from what I've read Mantak Chia isnt a good guru. his students end up being harmed and he oversimplifies meditations in his books. if you want to learn qigong there are better(albeit more expensive)teachers out there, with powers they can actually prove.
I've said this before but from what I've read Mantak Chia isnt a good guru. his students end up being harmed and he oversimplifies meditations in his books. if you want to learn qigong there are better(albeit more expensive)teachers out there, with powers they can actually prove.
