Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Five Tibetan Rites

Timothy1

There is conflicting instructions given for the direction of spinning for the first Tibetan rite. Do we spin clockwise or counter-clockwise?

On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 08:21 PDT upbydawn@... wrote:Clockwise - I double checked in several texts to be 100% sure, they all say clockwise.--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote: I've always heard counter-clockwise. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@ wrote: There is conflicting instructions given for the direction of spinning for the first Tibetan rite. Do we spin clockwise or counter-clockwise? try each of them.Experimentate.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@... wrote:
There is conflicting instructions given for the direction of spinning for the first Tibetan rite. Do we spin clockwise or counter-clockwise?
The file on this set of yoga in the files section of the group says counter-clockwise whereas other websites and sources say clockwise. Which one is correct ... does it even matter?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back