Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth

No! I was replying because I’m interested about emerald tablets - hence why I asked about this in another post!

astral parasitises, angels, or negative vampiric entities attack you during you dreaming or meditation

Pretty sure most people here have experienced some level of astral attacks otherwise they probably wouldn’t be here

And I feel very much under attack by some people here, so am unlikely to be writing anymore here

I wish you all the best of luck on your journey, the gods are very busy with bigger fish, you have to discern what is what for yourself and protect yourself from negative energies

Good luck

So many people have talked about astral parasites in this forum, not sure how you could have missed this, but whatever
Just because someone thinks they have a parasite it doesn't mean it's true. There are people who think the Gods talk to them about what type of pizza they should order for dinner, and what dress they should be wearing on Wednesday morning to go to school. Should we take them seriously too?

It's easier to use something like an "astral parasite" as a scapegoat instead of taking some accountability and recognising you have harmful habits and character flaws.

A harmful habit is only defeating by recognising it's there and choosing consciously to do the opposite whenever it gets triggered. Doing this repeatedly from what can be as little as 21 days to as much as several years in case of deeply-rooted habits and flaws, will actually delete the harmful behaviour/process and replace it with a beneficial one.
So emerald tablets aren’t to be read??.

I started reading them as they were mentioned in this post, which I thought was written by Maxine or Cobra…?!?

https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/satan-aryanism-and-the-al-jilwah/
I said it's corrupted and it's not from Lord Thoth. If you want to read it, feel free. Just apply Satanic common sense.

It would be best to read works from philosophers and occultist that actually know what they're talking about. So you're better off reading myth, Ancient Greek authors and some Ancient Roman authors.

Dark Age writers are incompetent for the most part. In many cases, even more incompetent the New Age trolls we have nowadays. This is purposeful because writing anything that makes sense would have been a death sentence in the Dark Ages when your 65/80 IQ neighbour could easily eavesdrop on you, report you to the local priest, who would have you taken from your home and killed.

Just because someone thinks they have a parasite it doesn't mean it's true. There are people who think the Gods talk to them about what type of pizza they should order for dinner, and what dress they should be wearing on Wednesday morning to go to school. Should we take them seriously too?

It's easier to use something like an "astral parasite" as a scapegoat instead of taking some accountability and recognising you have harmful habits and character flaws.

A harmful habit is only defeating by recognising it's there and choosing consciously to do the opposite whenever it gets triggered. Doing this repeatedly from what can be as little as 21 days to as much as several years in case of deeply-rooted habits and flaws, will actually delete the harmful behaviour/process and replace it with a beneficial one.

I said it's corrupted and it's not from Lord Thoth. If you want to read it, feel free. Just apply Satanic common sense.

It would be best to read works from philosophers and occultist that actually know what they're talking about. So you're better off reading myth, Ancient Greek authors and some Ancient Roman authors.

Dark Age writers are incompetent for the most part. In many cases, even more incompetent the New Age trolls we have nowadays. This is purposeful because writing anything that makes sense would have been a death sentence in the Dark Ages when your 65/80 IQ neighbour could easily eavesdrop on you, report you to the local priest, who would have you taken from your home and killed.
Thanks for your reply. Yes I asked about the emerald tablets, because others have suggested it in the forum, and I saw it referenced by whom I thought was HP Maxine or Cobra. But actually was HP Jake?

I do appreciate your reply. Thanks

👋

Thanks for your reply. Yes I asked about the emerald tablets, because others have suggested it in the forum, and I saw it referenced by whom I thought was HP Maxine or Cobra. But actually was HP Jake?

I do appreciate your reply. Thanks

👋
People who think the gods talk to them about pizza, are very likely to be talking to astral parasites

People who think the gods talk to them about pizza, are very likely to be talking to astral parasites
Psychic communication is a very difficult skill that can take years to become good at. Most people have their psychic senses closed off and inactive.

These people will "recieve" very inaccurate reponses because their senses are not yet functional, so how can you use a sense that you don't have? It's like trying to talk on a telephone that has broken wires. The "responses" will mostly all be invented from the person's own subconscious mind and imagination. It is not from the Gods, but it is also not from any "parasite" or anything like that. It is just from your imagination.

This is a normal stage of development that basically all beginners experience. Until the time that your senses are actually developed to a point to be usable.

"Vinasa" is a mantra that kills something and erases its soul. I'm guessing this is what you specifically mean when you say you do things for "banishing." So if you are having a thought appear from your own subconscious mind, and your reponse is to try to chant a death curse to this thing which is really yourself, then what do you think you are doing to yourself? This is why all of these ideas are so horrible, and people need to be seriously careful not to play with things that they don't understand, because you will ignorantly decide to unintentionally destroy yourself.

Please stop acting like a child, and recognize that all of the advice coming from the people who have more experience than you, it is for specific reasons that we say these things.

Psychic communication is a very difficult skill that can take years to become good at. Most people have their psychic senses closed off and inactive.

These people will "recieve" very inaccurate reponses because their senses are not yet functional, so how can you use a sense that you don't have? It's like trying to talk on a telephone that has broken wires. The "responses" will mostly all be invented from the person's own subconscious mind and imagination. It is not from the Gods, but it is also not from any "parasite" or anything like that. It is just from your imagination.

This is a normal stage of development that basically all beginners experience. Until the time that your senses are actually developed to a point to be usable.

"Vinasa" is a mantra that kills something and erases its soul. I'm guessing this is what you specifically mean when you say you do things for "banishing." So if you are having a thought appear from your own subconscious mind, and your reponse is to try to chant a death curse to this thing which is really yourself, then what do you think you are doing to yourself? This is why all of these ideas are so horrible, and people need to be seriously careful not to play with things that they don't understand, because you will ignorantly decide to unintentionally destroy yourself.

Please stop acting like a child, and recognize that all of the advice coming from the people who have more experience than you, it is for specific reasons thaI’ll let myself out. Thanks for the experience.

Attacking again, I’ll let myself out. I’ve seen enough here now. Bye

Just because I seem high vibe, doesn’t mean I’m stupid or take any stimulants, I don’t even drink caffeine now, ok I have cacao, my vice, I admit this!

I’m high vibe as I have a lot of energy - this is my soul — because of the way I am. You always seem to attack me, and a lot of people do, and call me a child and put me down

But I don’t care , you can’t hurt me and it’s your loss, because you are closed off to what I have experienced - and what I know because I have experienced it with my own astral senses

Not what I believe or think with my mind which will always limit your astral experience

Just because I seem high vibe, doesn’t mean I’m stupid or take any stimulants, I don’t even drink caffeine now, ok I have cacao, my vice, I admit this!

I’m high vibe as I have a lot of energy - this is my soul — because of the way I am. You always seem to attack me, and a lot of people do, and call me a child and put me down

But I don’t care , you can’t hurt me and it’s your loss, because you are closed off to what I have experienced - and what I know because I have experienced it with my own astral senses

Not what I believe or think with my mind which will always limit your astral experience
There is nobody here trying to hurt you in any way, and nobody is attacking you. All we want is for you to stop hurting yourself, so we are telling you what harmful things you need to stop doing, and what good things you can do to help yourself.

You have been doing actions that are harmful and damaging against yourself, because of ignorance and not having the knowledge or experience to know how to correctly handle these situations. We tell you where your mistake is, we explain why it is a mistake and what is wrong about it, and we explain what you can do that will actually help you.

If you continue to refuse to listen to this advice and education, then there is no possible way for anybody to help you. It would be a bad mistake. You are choosing to react in a purely emotional way, and not in a way based on Logic or Truth.

It looks like you want to pretend that somehow I am an enemy, so you must do the opposite of what I say just as an emotional reaction against me. But I am only telling you exactly how to solve your problems and give yourself a better life. And I am only telling you to stop hurting and harming yourself by trying to do dangerous things that you do not understand, and are hurting yourself in the process.

If you want to react like an emotional child and stick your fingers in your ears and say "La la la I'm not listening!" then you are allowed to do this. This is basically what you've been doing this whole time. But it would be a mistake and it would not lead to actually helping yourself or fixing any of your problems.

I want you to become a healthier, stronger, and better person. That is my intention. And by stronger, I mean mentally and spiritually. I don't like to see you doing self-destructive mistakes and hurting yourself. I want to see you growing and becoming better and doing what is beneficial for yourself. Having a childish emotional reaction is the opposite of all of these things, and does not lead to a better life.

There is nobody here trying to hurt you in any way, and nobody is attacking you. All we want is for you to stop hurting yourself, so we are telling you what harmful things you need to stop doing, and what good things you can do to help yourself.

You have been doing actions that are harmful and damaging against yourself, because of ignorance and not having the knowledge or experience to know how to correctly handle these situations. We tell you where your mistake is, we explain why it is a mistake and what is wrong about it, and we explain what you can do that will actually help you.

If you continue to refuse to listen to this advice and education, then there is no possible way for anybody to help you. It would be a bad mistake. You are choosing to react in a purely emotional way, and not in a way based on Logic or Truth.

It looks like you want to pretend that somehow I am an enemy, so you must do the opposite of what I say just as an emotional reaction against me. But I am only telling you exactly how to solve your problems and give yourself a better life. And I am only telling you to stop hurting and harming yourself by trying to do dangerous things that you do not understand, and are hurting yourself in the process.

If you want to react like an emotional child and stick your fingers in your ears and say "La la la I'm not listening!" then you are allowed to do this. This is basically what you've been doing this whole time. But it would be a mistake and it would not lead to actually helping yourself or fixing any of your problems.

I want you to become a healthier, stronger, and better person. That is my intention. And by stronger, I mean mentally and spiritually. I don't like to see you doing self-destructive mistakes and hurting yourself. I want to see you growing and becoming better and doing what is beneficial for yourself. Having a childish emotional reaction is the opposite of all of these things, and does not lead to a better life.
You excused me of being someone else who was a troll.

And said that I was imagining astral parasites.

I am absolutely fine, thank you for yours concern.

I

So emerald tablets aren’t to be read??.

I started reading them as they were mentioned in this post, which I thought was written by Maxine or Cobra…?!?

https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/satan-aryanism-and-the-al-jilwah/
But aren't the Emerald Tablet the same as Tabula Smaragdina? In that case read it:

"Tis true without lying, certain and most true. That which is below is like that which is above and that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracle of one only thing. And as all things have been and arose from one by the mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation. The Sun is its father, the moon its mother, the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth is its nurse. The father of all perfection in the whole world is here. Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth. Separate thou the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross sweetly with great industry. It ascends from the earth to the heaven and again it descends to the earth and receives the force of things superior and inferior. By this means you shall have the glory of the whole world and thereby all obscurity shall fly from you. Its force is above all force, for it vanquishes every subtle thing and penetrates every solid thing. So was the world created. From this are and do come admirable adaptations where of the means is here in this. Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world. That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished and ended."

That's all, t cannot take more than two minutes

You excused me of being someone else who was a troll.

And said that I was imagining astral parasites.

I am absolutely fine, thank you for yours concern.

I
I didn't say that you are him. I asked you if you were, because there were some similarities. When you said no, I believe you completely.

About astral parasites. If you do the Gods's rituals and RTRs, and you work with the Gods, (which I believe that you do these), then there would be no chance of having any type of astral parasites. Because the Gods who are working with you would see these and would remove these for you. The Gods care about us, and when we work with them, they also work with us and try to help us. Especially in the form of helping us to remove all curses and negative attachments, and helping us to remove problems which we might not be aware of.

You have a very active mind. This is a good thing. In many ways, this is a strength that will make things easier for you. But this also will make some things more difficult, like having full control of your thoughts and control over your mind. Things like Void Meditation may be more difficult for you to do at first, but it is even more important for you and you will receive a greater benefit. When you gain more control over your mind, you will become much more powerful and effective. I'm not talking just about you, I'm talking about all people who have a very active mind like this.

Even when it is very subtle . Have your negative energy back :)
I would say this is very immature of you to respond with this. Ol Argedco Luciftias is giving you solid advice and you’re taking this out of proportion. Please reflect on what he’s saying besides responding reactively.

I would say this is very immature of you to respond with this. Ol Argedco Luciftias is giving you solid advice and you’re taking this out of proportion. Please reflect on what he’s saying besides responding reactively.
I’m not being immature, I’m defending what I have experienced.

And I’m not adding more about my experiences, as I know now I will just be attacked and belittled, so I will not open myself up anymore.

But aren't the Emerald Tablet the same as Tabula Smaragdina? In that case read it:

"Tis true without lying, certain and most true. That which is below is like that which is above and that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracle of one only thing. And as all things have been and arose from one by the mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation. The Sun is its father, the moon its mother, the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth is its nurse. The father of all perfection in the whole world is here. Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth. Separate thou the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross sweetly with great industry. It ascends from the earth to the heaven and again it descends to the earth and receives the force of things superior and inferior. By this means you shall have the glory of the whole world and thereby all obscurity shall fly from you. Its force is above all force, for it vanquishes every subtle thing and penetrates every solid thing. So was the world created. From this are and do come admirable adaptations where of the means is here in this. Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world. That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished and ended."

That's all, t cannot take more than two minutes
GGF, you are probably referring to the Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean, which I believe are New Age crap.

Tabula Smaragdina wich I quoted is legit, poetic and alchemical.

If you are intrested in alchemy the most beautiful book I saw is Rosarium Philosophorum, look at its pictures, basically a tantric manual, I believe King and Queen meditation is hinspired by it.

A real and ancient Hermetic text is Corpus Hermeticum, it is neoplatonism coupled with what you find in the Greek Magical Papyri.

And I’m not adding more about my experiences, as I know now I will just be attacked and belittled, so I will not open myself up anymore.
I think you need to work on understanding the difference between someone's communication style and being belittled/attacked. Just because you think someone is doing the latter, it doesn't mean that's what's happening.

I'll give you an example. Someone sends you a screenshot of someone else being very rude to them and attacking them. You immediately assume that person is very rude based on that "evidence" you have. The reality may instead be that person has been abused multiple times by the person sending you the screenshot. Now they've lost their patience, and can no longe interact politely with them.

This example is not what's happening here but it teaches you that your impressions of something can be wrong.

This was the quote form before

”””””That astral parasite is a delusion of yours, you can't remove it because it's a thoughtform you constantly give energy to when you believe with all your heart that it exists””””””
This is me

Just came across this thread as reading the emerald tablets.
Re astral parasites, if we show anger and hostility towards them, this serves to get rid of them doesn’t it? Rather than feed them energy

So The answer would be
1/

Anger destroys negative thought-forms

Or
2/

No, anger creates negative thought-forms, but this would go against former answers on this topic which I could link if you would like me to.

You must have had an amazingly easy life if you think somebody simply disagreeing with you and saying you are wrong about something is an "attack." I wonder how you would react to any actual serious problems.

Did you cry that you are being "attacked" every time when you were a kid in math class and the teacher said you got an answer wrong?

Get serious. You are not perfect and sometimes you will be wrong about things. I'm not perfect and sometimes I will be wrong about things. The same is true for all people. The inability to accept this is strange, or many people would say it's childish.

How would it be possible for you to grow and learn and become better, become smarter, and gain more knowledge, if you are having such a strong emotional reaction of refusing to let go of some small thing you were wrong about. And accept the receiving of better information as something which will help you and increase your knowledge.

It's very strange that as a person who has only been here for 4 months, you absolutely refuse to believe that the people who have been here for several years may know some things that you don't. Or more have a more full and nuanced understanding of some things that you know only the basic level of.

You must have had an amazingly easy life if you think somebody simply disagreeing with you and saying you are wrong about something is an "attack." I wonder how you would react to any actual serious problems.

Did you cry that you are being "attacked" every time when you were a kid in math class and the teacher said you got an answer wrong?

Get serious. You are not perfect and sometimes you will be wrong about things. I'm not perfect and sometimes I will be wrong about things. The same is true for all people. The inability to accept this is strange, or many people would say it's childish.

How would it be possible for you to grow and learn and become better, become smarter, and gain more knowledge, if you are having such a strong emotional reaction of refusing to let go of some small thing you were wrong about. And accept the receiving of better information as something which will help you and increase your knowledge.

It's very strange that as a person who has only been here for 4 months, you absolutely refuse to believe that the people who have been here for several years may know some things that you don't. Or more have a more full and nuanced understanding of some things that you know only the basic level of.

You are now still subtlety attacking and putting me down, when all I’ve done is lay out what I said again very clearly and very reasonably, and of course you are not addressing what I said, and would rather say I am delusional, why to try to control me and mantain your status here.

And no I am not going to go into my personal history for you! What you just said again is clearly an attack!.

Stop attacking me and actually SEE what I am writing.

I laid it out very clearly in the last message.

You are now still subtlety attacking and putting me down, when all I’ve done is lay out what I said again very clearly and very reasonably, and of course you are not addressing what I said, and would rather say I am delusional, why to try to control me and mantain your status here.

And no I am not going to go into my personal history for you! What you just said again is clearly an attack!.

Stop attacking me and actually SEE what I am writing.

I laid it out very clearly in the last message.
An "attack" is violence. A violent action. Words are not violence, words are words. There is no way for words to be an "attack." Words may be unpleasant, or somebody may feel a bad emotion after hearing a word. But there is nothing about a word that is violent.

I've already explained to you every detail and every angle, spread across several replies. I have already answered all of the questions that you are now pretending to ask, and you have ignored and skipped over everything that I have explained without reading any of it.

If there was anything external to you that was harming you, and you asked the Gods for help, they would have removed this from you and erased it. Or by participating in any of the rituals like RTRs, Gods's rituals, Returning Curses, or the various rituals for cleaning parts of the soul, participating in any of these would erase and remove this thing from you if it was really there. Because when we put an effort to work with the Gods or work for our advancement in this way, the gods are with us working with us and helping us. And they would not allow something like that to be harming you, they would have removed it. It simply is not possible that the Gods would allow any kind of cursed thing like that to be attached to you, because they would have removed it already. Especially as a beginner who is not yet able to handle that situation on your own. For somebody who is more advanced, then something like that could be used as an educational example. Like "Okay, let's teach and show you how to erase something like this so now you would know how to do this." But as a beginner, you would have been automatically helped.

If you have a mental obsession, OCD, or similar thought patterns which lead you to obsessively focus on the idea of an "astral parasite" then you will be the creator of this thing. Because as you are obsessively focusing on what in the beginning was something that did not exist, you have been working to bring it into existance as yourself has been creating this thought form in this purpose. There was no "astral parasite" until you invented and created one by creating this thought form.

I can't even say for sure that you have created a thought form. This might just be entirely fictional and invented by your own imagination, and have nothing there at all other than your own paranoid or afraid thoughts. But eventually if this is done for a long time and with a lot of focused mental energy directed into it, it will eventually result in creating a thought form which would do the job that you programmed it to do. If you have been creating it as a parasite that will drain your energy, then that is what it will do, because that is what you have been commanding it to do with all of your will and all of your mental efforts.

Then if you have been trying to "banish" this thing and you specifically said "banish," I assume you were referring to the "banishing ritual" which includes a mantra that is basically a death curse. This Vinasa mantra has been a very bad thing for beginners to learn about, because many beginners have been so ignorant or stupid to try to use this mantra for incorrect purposes, and not understanding what it even does. This Vinasa is a death curse, its purpose is to kill and erase the soul of whatever it is targeted against. It is very dangerous for people trying to use it and not understanding how to do it safely.

But even worse, if you have tried to use this vinasa mantra against this "astral parasite" you have been directly chanting a death curse mantra into your own soul as this thing is only a part of your own imagination, paranoid thoughts, and uncontrolled mind. This thing is not anything external, it is not an external curse or the Gods would have already helped you by removing it.

This thing does not exist at all, and the only thing that exists is your own feedback loop of mental habits and thought patterns. And it is only your own mind repeatedly telling you something that is not true. Which is basically the same situation as depression or anything similar. Bad thoughts are repeatedly coming up, and they are strengthened, reinforced, and increased as a positive feedback loop and amplification in the person's mind. Until these bad thoughts become larger and more frequent. And the only way to fix this problem is for you to actually decide that you want to fix it. And for you to do some work on paying attention to your thoughts, and when a bad thought like that comes up, purposefully change the subject and make yourself think about something else instead. Ignore it and forget about it. And your mental thought habits will be reformed and altered to a healthier state, and those bad thoughts will all be removed. This is fully possible and it is not even difficult to do, it just takes some time of making this purposeful effort. The only way to get rid of bad thought patterns is to directly make yourself create a new habit of new better thought patterns.

All of this I have already said before in several other replies, and you have ignored all of it and not read a single word. So hopefully you will actually read this this time and understand what I am saying. You want to help yourself and solve your problem, and I want to also help you and solve your problem. I am working to help you. Please actually read what I have written and understand it, maybe reading some parts more than once if you have to.

And please don't make another response that ignores all of this information, does not reply to any of it, and instead is only crybaby bullshit crying about words. I have no patience for that. You have not once made an actual response to any of the information I have said. I have a lot of patience to try to help you, educate you, and explain information to you to try to solve your problem and get you onto the path of growing and improving yourself.

I have absolutely no patience for crying about words as if words are violence. When I was young, I was right on the edge about to die more times than I can count. I've been rescued in hospitals and kept alive. I've been horribly injured in permanent ways. There have been many actual real problems in my life, and in the lives of most of the people I know. I am simply not able to imagine somebody who has never had any kind of real problem before, to the point that a simple disagreement or being told you are wrong about some insignificant small thing is considered to be some violent "attack." If a simple word being said that you disagree with is considered one of the worst things that ever happened to you, then you are amazingly lucky. And if you say you also have had problems before and bad things have happened to you too, then you do understand how ridiculous it is to put a word in the same category as a serious problem.

Words are not used to attack people? Come on? What is a spell then? Words are power.
A Mantra, a Rune, a God's name, all are entirely different from a regular powerless word.

How did I know that you would not respond to any of the information I gave you, and instead you answer only about meaningless bullshit?

It appears plainly obvious that you are only a troll with bad intentions. You do not want to learn anything, and you are not here to learn, or grow, or contribute to anything.

A Mantra, a Rune, a God's name, all are entirely different from a regular powerless word.

How did I know that you would not respond to any of the information I gave you, and instead you answer only about meaningless bullshit?

It appears plainly obvious that you are only a troll with bad intentions. You do not want to learn anything, and you are not here to learn, or grow, or contribute to anything.
I read everything you wrote

all I was pointing out in my first message is that anger should get rid of any negative thought form, not created it… i was reinterating what other people have said here to me

So I do not know why you had such a problem with this ….

And I don’t think that warranted you telling me I’m imagining things

… I wasnt attacking anyone or you, I was reiterating what was said to me About anger and thought forms

and then you have followed with all matters of put downs

——

This was the quote form before

”””””That astral parasite is a delusion of yours, you can't remove it because it's a thoughtform you constantly give energy to when you believe with all your heart that it exists””””””

This is me

“””Just came across this thread as reading the emerald tablets.Just came across this thread as reading the emerald tablets.
Re astral parasites, if we show anger and hostility towards them, this serves to get rid of them doesn’t it? Rather than feed them”””

And I’m sorry you had to have a hard life, but am happy for you that you are in a better place now

and have come through it all, and now have all the skills you have to make it even better

and like you said, help others make their lives better also.

all I was pointing out in my first message is that anger should get rid of any negative thought form, not created it…

And I don’t think that warranted you telling me I’m imagining things
Anger will make a thought form stronger if anger is what it is made from. You would be giving it more and making it bigger.

I will tell you that you're imagining things because you are imagining things. This is simply the truth. Am I supposed to lie and agree with something that is not true? I simply say what is true.

The situation is just your own uncontrolled bad thoughts, which become larger and more frequent over time. I told you how to solve that problem.

Anger will make a thought form stronger if anger is what it is made from. You would be giving it more and making it bigger.

I will tell you that you're imagining things because you are imagining things. This is simply the truth. Am I supposed to lie and agree with something that is not true? I simply say what is true.

The situation is just your own uncontrolled bad thoughts, which become larger and more frequent over time. I told you how to solve that problem.
Ok well if that is that case, then later I will go through my old messages, as someone was saying the direct opposite before, or I’ve miss understood.

Ok well if that is that case, then later I will go through my old messages, as someone was saying the direct opposite before, or I’ve miss understood.
I believe that somebody may have told you the opposite. I didn't see it, but it might have happened. I don't agree with that person if that was said.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back