Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thank's for accepting + questions

Thank you for accepting me to the group. ¨Last Monday (Satans/Lucifers day) 29th I've finally dedicated my soul to him, and I must say after I've finished, I felt absolutely amazing. I have also felt like someone poked me on my hip. When I checked the time, it was 00:00 (I didn't even count the time) Since then, the series of unaccountable luck have had happened to me. I'm just so glad I did it. Now, I have some questions. I do the meditation several times a day, but before I start doing the rituals. Should I speak English to him, or my mother tongue, which is Czech? And is it alright to 
start doing rituals only one day after my dedication? Or should I spend more time with meditations, breathing, and acknowledging my chakras?And also If is there someone from the Czech Republic, I'd like to join you for some group meditations / rituals.And now... Since I'm a beginner and I want to do things properly. I've been practicing my power medications and berating exercises every day and yesterday something happened. So I was cleaning my aura just as every day before bed. And after that, I just usually do breathing until I fall asleep. But this time, when I was really concentrated I started to see shivering purplish color and female whispering in English: "Take what is yours" and immediately after that I got feeling like I'm falling and that bring me to full consciousness.Do you have any idea who was talking to me and what am I suppose to take? 

Hey there!
Welcome to Satanism, once you enter you never leave (not because you can't, it's because you will never want to) even if you do, you'll eventually come back with your own choice.

First and most importantly, never ever invite someone from the internet to meet you as a Satanist. You can LITERALLY get killed. And you should be EXTREMELY cautious about revealing your true identity (being a Satanist) to others. I will say it again, you literally can get killed or get in serious troubles. Read Joyofsatan.com for more information.
You can speak whatever language you want with the gods, they are GODS, they speak every language you can ever imagine. As for the rituals, the avocations should be read in whatever language they're written in. As far as i know.

I'm not sure what you mean by "is it alright to start doing rituals only one day after my dedication?" do you mean any ritual? or RTR (Reverse Torah Rituals)? if you mean the latter then i'm not really sure what to say as i'm not an expert, but i personally think you should focus on you meditations now, maybe you can do RTR's after you open all you chakras. You might wanna wait and see if someone can give you a better answer.

And for you last question, i really don't have any idea what did you experience. My best thought is either you were just hallucinating because you were sleepy, or you've seen a "spirit", "enemy" or something else if you already have opened your 3rd eye.

Best of luck!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

The more people doing the Reverse Torah Rituals, the better. Just do the Aura of protection before and after the RTRs. If all Spiritual Satanists were doing the RTRs, we would see faster changes in the world. And the enemy and their programs would fall faster.
Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule [13 Dec to 20 Dec 2016] : JoyofSatan666

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

On Saturday, December 17, 2016 8:33 PM, "vybz5ynl2jegysapwctibt6tbqnjiyhetu6jf24h@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello, I am from czechia, so if u want u can write me an e-mail. I am kinda glad I see some czech people here.

Private conversations are a bad idea - there are infiltrators here who will LOVE to deceive and harm you.

Have questions? Study JoS first - ask questions here later.

HS!
88!

It is ok to do Aura of Protection right before RTRs, or do the energies conflict?Also, it's good to clean your aura a after doing RTRs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back