Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Suicide Thread

Don1

Its a pointless endeavor as you don't die just the physical aspect does, which means you will be

reincarnated into another life and given the science of souls and the cosmos.....

All the karma's/ imprinted negative influences that formed and governed your previous life will be within your soul in the next life and thus you will be subjected to endure and play out the identical consequences as such was framed by your karma's within your individual psyche.

People suicide as a means of escape......They don't escape they are stuck on repeat mode and accumulate even more negative karma which makes the next life even harder.

The best example of this situation of all places with in the Billy Murray movie "Ground Hog Day."

Since all people want to escape suffering, and all people have such desire in common. The truth is the only way they can obtain what their hearts desire is by the Magnum Opus.

It brings liberation from and freedom and the negative imprints are purified from the soul with the kundalini fire. Use your time wisely and advanced the evolution of your being with meditations and all with be fine.

Beyond death from suicide, physical death as a whole is the same situation and all beings are caught up within the mundane cycle of new lives and the karma of the repeating mode. Its a pointless existance. Despite the psychobabble of the rhp most of whom have never actually viewed their past lifes.

The Magnum Opus is the only path of true salvation for all mankind. The origin Tradtion of humanity[ the enemy corrupted] is based upon this rock of fact.

You save your own soul.

Satanists have the best deal going we have the ability to actually be blessed with the help and knowledge to finish Satans work upon ourselves.

To: Group E-Mail <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2011 6:05:13 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] death

Seems, from what I've read thus far, that Lord Thoth was simply sharing his knowledge, himself being unable to taste death so to speak. Its not worth the scars. As many attempts as I've myself made, I can say you will not be taken until you've run your set course. I am sharing that so that you know your not alone. It would be way too easy. Why not fly down to their head quarters and hold up a white flag? We, in love, WON'T LET YOU!
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:57:40 -0400
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] death

No! Satan does not beleive in killing yourself.

Hail Satan

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 4:13 PM, mikersed <mikersed@... wrote:

is it ok to kill myself?

why would one kill themselves when u can become a god it is pointless there is soo much more its the willingness the strength to attain so much more to become so much than what u are it takes the openess the foresight and the strength to overcome all that ills u.we are better than this we are satanists gain the knowlegde attain it use it and respect father for it and u will see much differently.knowledge is everything it holds us binds us connects us it shows everything there is so much more than just nothingness there is so much pleasure in life.hailour father satanhail our true brothers and sisters

You have to understand the [/IMG]</var>

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 12:01:00 AM
Subject: [Satanicgaycommunity] Re: Suicide Thread

why would one kill themselves when u can become a god it is pointless there is soo much more its the willingness the strength to attain so much more to become so much than what u are it takes the openess the foresight and the strength to overcome all that ills u.we are better than this we are satanists gain the knowlegde attain it use it and respect father for it and u will see much differently.knowledge is everything it holds us binds us connects us it shows everything there is so much more than just nothingness there is so much pleasure in life. hailour father satan hail our true brothers and sisters

i do understand my brother i put a gun to my head once couldnt pull the trigger and u know thru all the bullshit my will to live is more ive been rock bottom no reason to live everyone sucks life is meaningless i was depressed so bad for almost 2 years i didnt want to go out of the house or talk to anyone because of a bad relationship .but u know what i got better i got stronger i found it in myself with no help from anyone no shrinks no pals to lean on its made me hard and strong  in the end the choice is easy live or die i choose to livehail our father satanand our true brothers and sistersall one needs to do is look at things in a different mindset and all things can become clear i thank father for that
Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 1:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Satanicgaycommunity] Re: Suicide Thread

You have to understand the [/IMG]</var>

why would one kill themselves when u can become a god it is pointless there is soo much more its the willingness the strength to attain so much more to become so much than what u are it takes the openess the foresight and the strength to overcome all that ills u.we are better than this we are satanists gain the knowlegde attain it use it and respect father for it and u will see much differently.knowledge is everything it holds us binds us connects us it shows everything there is so much more than just nothingness there is so much pleasure in life. hailour father satan hail our true brothers and sisters

Then why are you asking how when you already know?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tige Mcdonald <tige_mcdonald@... wrote:

i do understand my brother i put a gun to my head once couldnt pull the trigger and u know thru all the bullshit my will to live is more ive been rock bottom no reason to live everyone sucks life is meaningless i was depressed so bad for almost 2 years i didnt want to go out of the house or talk to anyone because of a bad relationship .but u know what i got better i got stronger i found it in myself with no help from anyone no shrinks no pals to lean on its made me hard and strong  in the end the choice is easy live or die i choose to live
hail our father satan
and our true brothers and sisters
all one needs to do is look at things in a different mindset and all things can become clear i thank father for that

You have to understand the mindset of people in that situation. Its not an easy choice to make.

why would one kill themselves when u can become a god it is pointless there is soo much more its the willingness the strength to attain so much more to become so much than what u are it takes the openess the foresight and the strength to overcome all that ills u.we are better than this we are satanists gain the knowlegde attain it use it and respect father for it and u will see much differently.knowledge is everything it holds us binds us connects us it shows everything there is so much more than just nothingness there is so much pleasure in life.
hailour father satan
hail our true brothers and sisters

the how or the why  is simply asking the individuals or the individual what is going on in there mindset to trigger such a feeling i know my mindset i have an idea of theres but i see your point my brother i guess careful wording should be applied in these situationsFrom: Don <mageson6666@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 12:39 PM

Then why are you asking how when you already know?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tige Mcdonald <tige_mcdonald@... wrote:

i do understand my brother i put a gun to my head once couldnt pull the trigger and u know thru all the bullshit my will to live is more ive been rock bottom no reason to live everyone sucks life is meaningless i was depressed so bad for almost 2 years i didnt want to go out of the house or talk to anyone because of a bad relationship .but u know what i got better i got stronger i found it in myself with no help from anyone no shrinks no pals to lean on its made me hard and strong  in the end the choice is easy live or die i choose to live
hail our father satan
and our true brothers and sisters
all one needs to do is look at things in a different mindset and all things can become clear i thank father for that

You have to understand the mindset of people in that situation. Its not an easy choice to make.

why would one kill themselves when u can become a god it is pointless there is soo much more its the willingness the strength to attain so much more to become so much than what u are it takes the openess the foresight and the strength to overcome all that ills u.we are better than this we are satanists gain the knowlegde attain it use it and respect father for it and u will see much differently.knowledge is everything it holds us binds us connects us it shows everything there is so much more than just nothingness there is so much pleasure in life.
hailour father satan
hail our true brothers and sisters

I have to take an exception to the statement that it's not an easy choice for people to make to kill themselves. Sometimes, when you're in an altered state, suicide can seem an easy choice. Let me give an example from my personal experience:

I was struggling with an addiction to meth that was slowly taking away my job, my friends, important relationships, everything. Nothing in life was enjoyable anymore - I couldn't even function effectively as a sex partner.

One day, after promising to myself for the umpteeth time I wasn't going to use on a work day, I missed work on a Monday because I couldn't resist the tempation to invite a drug buddy over "for a good time." After I sent him packing and calling in sick to work, I found myself in a deep despair over the unmanagability of my situation; taking ever increasing amounts of drugs trying to escape the way I felt, at one point a small voice inside said, "if you keep going you're going to hurt yourself." I distinctly remember making a conscious choice to keep using that afternoon because I didn't care whether I lived or died.

By the time I came to my senses a few hours later, I had consumed way too much, and by all rights should have probably had an aneurysm or a major heart attack, but somehow managed to get part of the drugs out of my system and call a doctor friend who got the rest of my vitals stabilized. Still, for a solid hour after I realized what I did, I remember crying over and over, "My god, what have I done, what have I done? (nearly throwing away the precious gift of life!)"

It has been a long, hard struggle from there to where I am now at three years clean, and things aren't perfect, but the number one thing I have learned is to embrace life and all it has to offer - and the best way you can do that is with a clear head and an open heart. That same attitude carries through my meditation/worship as well.

I hope sharing this story might help any other people who are having problems with drugs, to know that you don't need to buy into the lie, that life is precious and you should get help before things get out of hand.

Hail Brothers and Sisters, and Stay Safe

Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Your story demostrates my statement.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "free2bslm" <snuglyone@... wrote:

I have to take an exception to the statement that it's not an easy choice for people to make to kill themselves. Sometimes, when you're in an altered state, suicide can seem an easy choice. Let me give an example from my personal experience:

I was struggling with an addiction to meth that was slowly taking away my job, my friends, important relationships, everything. Nothing in life was enjoyable anymore - I couldn't even function effectively as a sex partner.

One day, after promising to myself for the umpteeth time I wasn't going to use on a work day, I missed work on a Monday because I couldn't resist the tempation to invite a drug buddy over "for a good time." After I sent him packing and calling in sick to work, I found myself in a deep despair over the unmanagability of my situation; taking ever increasing amounts of drugs trying to escape the way I felt, at one point a small voice inside said, "if you keep going you're going to hurt yourself." I distinctly remember making a conscious choice to keep using that afternoon because I didn't care whether I lived or died.

By the time I came to my senses a few hours later, I had consumed way too much, and by all rights should have probably had an aneurysm or a major heart attack, but somehow managed to get part of the drugs out of my system and call a doctor friend who got the rest of my vitals stabilized. Still, for a solid hour after I realized what I did, I remember crying over and over, "My god, what have I done, what have I done? (nearly throwing away the precious gift of life!)"

It has been a long, hard struggle from there to where I am now at three years clean, and things aren't perfect, but the number one thing I have learned is to embrace life and all it has to offer - and the best way you can do that is with a clear head and an open heart. That same attitude carries through my meditation/worship as well.

I hope sharing this story might help any other people who are having problems with drugs, to know that you don't need to buy into the lie, that life is precious and you should get help before things get out of hand.

Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

thank u for that brother life is precious and its good u beet it u must be strong
Sent: Friday, November 4, 2011 12:53 AM

Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

I think you missed my point. Sometimes in an altered state you can be tricked into thinking life has little value for a brief time, like the high school student who drinks too much on a weekend binge and dies of alcohol poisoning, or the heroin addict who accidentally overdoses. You don't seriously mean to cross the line and kill yourself right at that moment, but you do, and that's the inherent danger of substance abuse.

In any case, I think we all agree that life is precious, and you shouldn't take your own life under any circumstances. Bad juju.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "free2bslm" <snuglyone@ wrote:

Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Does it occur to you that people with deep unconscious issues can jump the gun into the concsious mind and decided to destroy themselves. And that it was such issues driving their self destructive behaviour. Their is a reason most addicts have common psychological issues.

Unconscious premeditation does exist as does conscious.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "free2bslm" <snuglyone@... wrote:

I think you missed my point. Sometimes in an altered state you can be tricked into thinking life has little value for a brief time, like the high school student who drinks too much on a weekend binge and dies of alcohol poisoning, or the heroin addict who accidentally overdoses. You don't seriously mean to cross the line and kill yourself right at that moment, but you do, and that's the inherent danger of substance abuse.

In any case, I think we all agree that life is precious, and you shouldn't take your own life under any circumstances. Bad juju.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "free2bslm" <snuglyone@ wrote:

Brian

i would agree with brother don on  this and free im not missing the point i understand addiction and it takes strength to overcome it i was simply saying congrats on your 3 years of staying clean that takes strength
Sent: Friday, November 4, 2011 1:32 PM

Does it occur to you that people with deep unconscious issues can jump the gun into the concsious mind and decided to destroy themselves. And that it was such issues driving their self destructive behaviour. Their is a reason most addicts have common psychological issues.

Unconscious premeditation does exist as does conscious.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@ wrote:

Brian

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back