Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Still Has Xian Hangups

kittiegirl14

I just came to Spiritual Satanism and did a dedication on March 31st, and at some point during last week i started having some xian hangups about Satanism, like hes going to be all nice to us, grant us our wishes, then betray us, his demons will eventually hurt us and betray us too, so on and so forth...I want to follow Satan, i really do, but these hangups keep getting in the way...i dont know what to do....

Well, how about using some logic? I've been a Spiritual Satanist for
three years, and I am far from dead or destroyed. Lol. You must fight
this. That is exacdtly what they want you to believe. You know it's
bullshit, pay these thoughts no mind whatsoever! Remember, xianity
only has power in your soul if you let it. Be stronger than the lie.
Hail Father Satan!

On 4/6/11, kittiegirl14 <kittiegirl14@... wrote:
I just came to Spiritual Satanism and did a dedication on March 31st, and at
some point during last week i started having some xian hangups about
Satanism, like hes going to be all nice to us, grant us our wishes, then
betray us, his demons will eventually hurt us and betray us too, so on and
so forth...I want to follow Satan, i really do, but these hangups keep
getting in the way...i dont know what to do....

<td val[/IMG]It takes time,and a lot of power meditation,to deprogram yourself of the enemies lies.There are some rituals that can help,like the one from ageofsatan site,that helps  rid yourself of that filthy holy spirit.Those are the lies that have been instilled in you,and it takes time to get those thoughts out of your head.I was there too,and what I did was disrace that xtian thought form,anyway I could in ritual..After enough meditation,those thoughts will leave you.The closer you get to Satan the better it will be for you.
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Wed, 4/6/11, kittiegirl14 <kittiegirl14@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Still Has Xian Hangups
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, April 6, 2011, 8:08 PM

I just came to Spiritual Satanism and did a dedication on March 31st, and at some point during last week i started having some xian hangups about Satanism, like hes going to be all nice to us, grant us our wishes, then betray us, his demons will eventually hurt us and betray us too, so on and so forth...I want to follow Satan, i really do, but these hangups keep getting in the way...i dont know what to do....
[/TD]

yes i agree with allison kittie, ignore these thoughts because they will dissipat in time. practice void meditation and what you want to do is severe th link between you and the enemy. imagine a gray tube attached to your forhead(third eye) take your hand and imagine brilliant satanic blue fire aroun it. snap the tube with said hand and burn all of it and let the tub disintegrate! whenyou snap the tube braek off in anger and affirm to your self that all negative thoughts about father and spiritual satanism is gone! you will feel better and you can do it again if need be. eventually you will gain control of your thoughts! father loves us. dont be afriad. all those negative thoughts are of the enemy! :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 9:16:56 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Still Has Xian Hangups

Hail Father Satan!

On 4/6/11, kittiegirl14 <kittiegirl14@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Great advice Allison :)

--- On Thu, 4/7/11, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Still Has Xian Hangups
Date: Thursday, April 7, 2011, 1:16 AM

Hail Father Satan!

On 4/6/11, k[/IMG]kittiegirl14@... wrote:
[/TD]

Relax. The hang-ups are do to programming. You could read up on self-hypnosis, deal with them as they come up (how I deal with it) and confront them. Or there are other options which I can't think of now but I doubt I'll be the only person to respond.

Hail Satan ------------------From: "kittiegirl14" <kittiegirl14@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 20:08:21 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Still Has Xian Hangups

Attachments :
I've had the same problems in the past. They are either due to programming, as stated, or it's the enemy placing doubt into your mind in order to hinder, or stop your progression altogether.   What I've done, personally, and have found that it works quite well (these 'doubts' rarely present themselves anymore) is:   A.  Keep in mind that Xianity has no credibility, what-so-ever, and that there is far greater evidence of Satan and his Demons helping Humans, than there is of anything contrary (the contrary being from Xianity, which, once again, has no credibility). You sort of confront the doubts as they arise, address them, and debunk them as xianized garbage.   B. The 'Severing the Link' procedure from HP Vovim Baghie (found here:  http://www.vovimbaghie.cz.cc/severing_the_link.html ) is EXTREMELY effective/useful in dealing with these negative thoughts/feelings that are coming from the enemy.   C. The Aura of Protection, when done regularly, will make it difficult for these 'Links' to be reattached, and over time, will nullify these sort of attacks from the enemy altogether.   I hope this has been of some help for you as well as any others who may be facing this problem (I think most of us here, if not all, have been through this 'stage' at some point or another).     Hail Satan!      From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@...
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 3:56 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Still Has Xian Hangups     Relax. The hang-ups are do to programming. You could read up on self-hypnosis, deal with them as they come up (how I deal with it) and confront them. Or there are other options which I can't think of now but I doubt I'll be the only person to respond.

Hail Satan ------------------
From: "kittiegirl14" <kittiegirl14@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 20:08:21 -0000 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Still Has Xian Hangups     I just came to Spiritual Satanism and did a dedication on March 31st, and at some point during last week i started having some xian hangups about Satanism, like hes going to be all nice to us, grant us our wishes, then betray us, his demons will eventually hurt us and betray us too, so on and so forth...I want to follow Satan, i really do, but these hangups keep getting in the way...i dont know what to do....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back