Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spiritual Advancement and it's Blind Spots

Lolo Bardonik

This is a topic more suited for the experienced members, but i hope everyone will find something valuable in this.

Please be patient with this long post, as this is a complicated topic and I'm trying to explain it as best as I can.

There is a balance within ourselves.

We are multidimensional beings and we are piercing the multiple dimensions like a pin is piercing through the pages of a book.

We can tune ourselves to the different levels of existence and interact with these levels, just like a radio can tune to the different radio stations. The radio stations, don't stop existing when we tune to a different station. They keep transmitting non-stop.

The same thing applies with the levels of existence. They continue to vibrate. Each to a different frequency. We change our inner vibration and tune in with the frequency of a level. This is our awareness.

We may be jogging, and at the same time listening to an audiobook. Our physical body continues to run "mechanically" while our mind is focusing on the mental and emotional level. It's imagining the story of the audiobook, creating images, thoughts and emotions.

We may be lying on the bed, doing astral projection. Our body lies on the bed, while our astral body passes through the walls of the room. Our awareness is tuned into our astral body.

We may be writing on our journal about an emotional situation. Our body is sitting and writing, while we focus on our emotions. We are focusing on our emotional body.

Our existence is not only a physical body- it's not our thoughts- it's not our emotions.

We are a soul WITH a physical body, an astral, an emotional and a mental body. These bodies are vibrations that are projected from our soul. These bodies each have a different frequency and are connected through the soul.

We are this soul that pierces multiple levels of existence.

We are multidimensional beings.

Thus, we as Spiritual Satanists, are striving for advancement on all levels, spiritual, mental, emotional, astral and physical. The more powerful we become spiritually, the more we can increase the rate of our advancement.

As most (if not all) of the advanced members know, that with a strong willpower we can achieve anything we set our mind on. We know that we can amass energy quantities to vanish any sign of exhaustion. We know that with our awareness can gain insight on any situation.

These are the benefits of spiritual advancement.

It is the ability to access the power of our soul and advance it further.

It is the ability to reach the higher frequencies of our selves. The levels that vibrate in higher frequencies are the most powerful.

Being spiritual is the ability to draw power from our souls. Most advanced members know of this power. We recognize the feeling of this high frequency power. We know that we can achieve anything with it.

We feel it and we feel powerful.

But there is a blind spot in this power!
​Spiritual power does not replace physical, emotional or mental advancement. It can counterbalance their lack of, but to a limit and not for a long period.

For example;

We can tap into our spiritual power and lift a very heavy object if we force ourselves to do so. We may be able to do it once, but if our body is not powerful enough we will severely injure ourselves.

The same applies for the emotional level.

We may endure a difficult emotional situation just by sheer willpower, but if we're not powerful emotionally, we will crumble by the pressure, and emotional imbalances will be created within us (i.e. energy/chakra blockages).

The same for the mental level.

We may be challenged with a difficult mental problem, but if we don't have the capacity to solve it, no matter how hard we try, it will result in a severe headache.

As we strive for spiritual advancement, we must also strive for physical, emotional and mental advancement.

But here we find another blind spot!

When we all started meditating, we started slowly. This is because we were not experienced and because we didn't know what to expect.

As we became more and more experienced, our confidence increased. We increased the meditations step-by-step in order to further our advancement. This process takes time and cannot be forced. Each of us has an inner rhythm, and we follow this innate feeling.

The advanced members will know this feeling and recognize it. It is a rhythm that guides us to gradually advance our spirituality further. And this gradual advancement applies to our whole being. It applies to nature, and I'm guessing that it might be something universal.

When you plant a seed, you need to care for it daily. Water it and protect it. Watch it pop out of the ground and watch it start growing. All this time, it needs daily care and protection. And after a long time, it will be strong to be able to grow by itself. But it still needs regular care. And a long time after that, it will be able stand on it's own and be able to produce some fruits.

The same applies to our advancement.

Let's suppose hypothetically, that tomorrow we start working out for the first time in our life.

Our body is weak and we have to gradually increase the exercise. There's no need to rush.

Our physical body is like a seed; it hasn't "popped out of the ground" yet. We need to have constant care for our body when we start exercising.

We have to notice all the little pains- notice our endurance- check our hydration- stop if the exercise is too intense- and afterwards take care of our body, eat well and rest.

We might feel powerful in our soul, but our physical body is still weak and is taking its first steps and we need to be careful.

If we apply the full force of our soul, onto our still weak physical body, it will break!

Our body doesn't have the capacity to withstand this powerful energy. It's like putting a powerful engine onto a wooden cart.

We need to control the power of our soul. Not just apply it full force!
We need to nurture and protect our body in this advancement.

Don't disregard this blind spot.

Also in the long process of advancement there are the external influences.

We might be tempted by others that are more advanced- we might be tempted to increase our workout to further your advancement- we might be impatient to become better faster- but we should make the effort to control ourselves and protect our body.

If you push yourself too much, you will get injured and then you will have to stop training completely. It's better to have a slow and gradual increase in rhythm, than to lose time in an injury.

Remember that advancement is not a race. Advancement is all about the long-term results.

The above logic applies to emotional and mental advancement.

If we want to advance our emotional intelligence, again we have to start ourselves slowly and gradually. Choose carefully some situations that create emotions to you. Open up ourselves to these emotions. Feel these emotions within us, don't block them. Then express the emotions you feel.

Learn to control these emotions.
Learn to recognize them.
Learn to feel these emotions in others.
Learn to open yourself emotionally to the people that deserve it.

BUT don't lose the blind spot. Apply the advancement in a slow and gradual rhythm.

If you need to learn to keep rhythm meditate on the Raidho rune:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

And some further info for Raidho rune (site not related to JoS):
http://www.runes.info/runepiece16.htm

Similarly if we want to advance our mental intelligence, we should start with something simple. Something that is challenging enough, but something that we would be able to do daily and feel happy about it. Each one of us will have to find this balance.

The key is daily, slow and gradual.

And when you feel more confident, don't make the mistake and "doubling" or "tripling" the exercise! This will either tire you after a long period, or create negative emotions on the exercise.

Keep it fun and challenging enough.

The point with advancement is to be challenging enough to make you a little better than you were before, but fun enough to last you a lifetime.

Advancement isn't something that will last for a few weeks, months, years.
We should aim for eternal advancement! Not something temporary.

And like running a marathon, the discipline is the same; you need to have a good and steady rhythm.

This applies to all levels of advancement, whether it's spiritual- mental- emotional- astral- physical- the same principles apply.

​.........................​
If we realize an imbalance to our advancement, we focus on it and gradually we become better.

If we realize that our physical body lacks compared to our spiritual power, we strive to steadily become stronger.

If we realize that one part of ourselves lacks compared to the whole of our being, we should aim to improve.

This way we are becoming better as a whole.
This way we are advancing into the Godhead.
This way we are expanding our spirituality.

Hail Father Satan
Hail all the Gods of Hell

Yes, this is what some fail to acknowledge, advancing yourself spiritually is a great step in advancement,but it isn't everything. I have been trying to work out more for about a year now, but I have just recently been more devoted to it. People used to always tell me that I was already strong and beefy, so I didn't try as hard, Satanism opened a path to my spirituality that motivated me to work on myself more. I am also searching within myself to resolve my regressions and talking to people more openly so that I can further achieve inner peace for myself.

Well said, when you brought up how the mind is like a radio station, I couldn't help to think about physics and Michio Kaku, one of the world's smartest physicists talking about this, they even call him the Japanese Einstein... Watch the video tell me what you think... I also think, if one is advanced enough spiritually (let's say like a God), then one can even travel through different universes, and the number of universe are infinite.
Michio Kaku: Time Travel, Parallel Universes, and Reality  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back