Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spirit wife problem

tecyn

Greetings satanists, a friend of mine who is a psychic said that I have a spiritual wife who drives away physical girls from me and prevents me from having a lasting relationship, my friend also said the spiritual wife drives away good things from me like favours, e.t.c

I am asked to perform a ritual to get rid of my spiritual wife, my friend practises African religion.

Any help from satanic part here on what to do about this situation? I believe what my friend told me because I have been told this before my other priests who have psychic abilities.

I am cute guy, look mixed race but can't have a relationship because girls just can't love me for no reason no matter what I do!

Please help out on this.

Brother Akemi you mean a spiritual Satanist cannot have outside ritual like doing ritual with these modern witches of these days???

Akemi. Say what you know.

Rituals of African religion are also powerful, just that most to them entangles one with malicious entity but there are charms one do with herbs, a combination of this and that for a certain power. Totally powerful.

I use different powers from African religion to protect myself.

Satanism coupled with African religion is utmost power. You just have to be careful where you thread.

So bro tecyn can you tell me some of the charms and herbs you use cause I really need them I also want to do such advanced workings like that if you can protect yourself using such things means I can also use them to attract..

Sorry I don't think I am allowed to bring in African religion here, just do your meditations and magical workings that should help you a lot for now. Satanism is powerful and powerful, I wouldn't rely on African charms only, 1+1 is two. Hope you get the message? The road is rough. But I am currently typing a book on how to prepare the charms. I am really busy, but if I get it done, I will notify on here. Note: since using African charms I get more attacked by the enemy, it's like constant war for me, worst of all when you do the RTRs inclusive the attacks become doubled. To whom with much power, the more the weight you have to shoulder. Hail Satan!

Kk akemi. I will drop a very simple procedure to creating an African charm that causes one's body to repell knife cuts, it's purely a combination of natural herbs, actually just two very simple herbs, yet very effective.

When I am less busy I will do this.

Just to add something.....the solution to this is actually simple YOGA and Breathing Exerecises which actually stimulate  Satans Firey Serpent within you this should eventaully burn out such problems plus if you are a genuine SS you under Satanic Protection.....
HAIL SATAN...

Wealth money and fame. Too bad if that's your reason for being a satanist :/

Ohhh Tecyn how is it bad to have fame and wealth a spiritual Satanist.??? Have seen many people who are famous when even have nothing within themselves but Us the gods have showed us that we have the power within ourselves to have all those things and moreover am a child of Satan I deserve to get what I want the good thing am at Father's side I see no wrong to be famous as a musician.

Wealth money and fame is not really the reason why am a Satanist but is a reason why am a musician....as a musician I need money and fame if am to continue with my music career.... Am a Satanist because Satanism is the true original religion of humanity and is a religion of talents..Satanism is to find true identity I don't know if music is my true identity but ill know soon. I do father Satan's work and am active in the service of Satan... When I finish to serve Father Satan I focus on music as in writing songs, voicing and many others. And according to my understandings if someone wants to join Satanism because of money I don't deny because Satanism is balanced both materially and spiritually...we still need people if we deny them because they much interested in money how will we be sure that we are winning when most of our people are turning to xianty because of money... We have to attract people to join us in everyway. so my brother Tecyn wealth money and fame are not a bad thing a SS to have them...

I understand brother Akemi the purpose of Satanism is the first and important but still we have to be more creative because you will not just tell someone that Satanism is to just become a god when he/she slept hungry of course will not take it to be serious and according to the situation of our country people really need money in almost many things...we have to be creative as in showing them the money meditation, money spells through empowering our souls so that they can be totally contented that Satanism is not just to become a god but also filled with many hidden treasures.

First of all dude. We don't "serve" Satan here, we "work" with him, second of all if you read jos properly you wouldn't be asking about wealth fame and money. :/

You sound like that's your top priority.

You should focus on reaching God head bro

Meditate and get strong, program your aura to attract positive people to help in line with your career, build your aura, do spiritual workings.

I am only exploring African religion for a reason.

seems you don't read or cannot comprehend (Meditate on Satan's sigil to expand your IQ) because if you did you would have seen where I wrote "most charms entangles one with the enemy" :/

Apply common sense.

The money aspect is corrupted.

There is a charm I know of, which I strongly believe it's of the enemy and it's to destroy.

You will get the money once you do it. You will become rich.

But you will only live for 13 years added to your current age.

Quick road to money.

Destruction in the end.

There are other cool stuffs in African religion that can get rid of road blocks and any bad stuff in the body to make way for good things, just like "free the soul working" on jos meditation page but in another form. Different approach.

Add that to satanism, it's a plus.

African religion has many bad eggs in it right now so one has to carefully select the good ones out and use.

:/

Like I said, when I am less busy I will drop all useful information on how to do all this here or I think I will just drop the info with hps shannon. She can decide to post it publicly here.

Enemies lurking here I wouldn't even want it publicized, but anyway that will be decided. Until nice Tim, e keep calm, Meditate and hail Satan.

Have realised what your trying to mean bro ill focus on meditation empowering my soul and working for Father...things of music let first cover them down many people are corrupted few trusted but still bro I really need those charms just requesting.. Thanks my father Satan bless you

I remember some high priest said, it’s actually alright when someone does this in a way. I mean, best believe you better have respect and pay your dues to Satan, but when someone just starts meditating to empower themselves and get money, after so long of doing this, the psyche is going to transform and then they are going to know what’s more important and the reasons why they meditate and do yoga. I’m not talking about the selfish here. The people who want to come here and sell their souls and have no respect and don’t acknowledge Satan and the gods or take time to learn the truth. They have no place here really. But some dedicated members just need money. As long as they know who Satan is and work for him and truly work on spiritually advancing, then that’s not really a big deal as you are supposed to balance the physical and material. We don’t encourage you to be broke just like the Bible does haha. -------------------------------------------- On Mon, 7/24/17, aprilxavier3@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote: Subject: [BlacksforSatan] Re: Spirit wife problem To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Monday, July 24, 2017, 1:13 PM Wealth money and fame is not really the reason why am a Satanist but is a reason why am a musician....as a musician I need money and fame if am to continue with my music career.... Am a Satanist because Satanism is the true original religion of humanity and is a religion of talents..Satanism is to find true identity I don't know if music is my true identity but ill know soon. I do father Satan's work and am active in the service of Satan... When I finish to serve Father Satan I focus on music as in writing songs, voicing and many others. And according to my understandings if someone wants to join Satanism because of money I don't deny because Satanism is balanced both materially and spiritually...we still need people if we deny them because they much interested in money how will we be sure that we are winning when most of our people are turning to xianty because of money... We have to attract people to join us in everyway. so my brother Tecyn wealth money and fame are not a bad thing a SS to have them...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back