Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Souls

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, March 9, 2011 1:58:30 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Souls

Hail Satan! apparently if you ask this question, you are not at all learning anything from the JoS sites or you will not ask this. If you refer like to "sell" your soul to Satan, you are sadly mistaken.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bakurimo" <bakurimo@... wrote:

Is it possible to sell or buy a soul?
Yes on craigslist. Hail Satan!

Not at all..

This is a lie come up by Christian filth as a means to divide others, and place blame on Father Enki..

We come to Enki on our own free will, and while we make dedication, we do not 'sell our soul'

This is a blasphemous statement!

I advice you read up on the JoS Site, before posting more hon. Lest you wish to be flamed.

the vatican sold the xtians soul to the aliens,so i guess yes.why are u asking this?   rather having an another human soul who weak spiritually,meditate n gain the ability to create souls. 83 way better if u ask me

Sent: Wed, March 9, 2011 5:46:41 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Souls

like people said before me in a dedication to Satan you do not sell your soul. But if you mean like sell to someone else like to another peoson or grey you can. There are tells were I come from were people sell their souls or the souls of others more ofthen to very powerful witches for an exchange of equal value. For example, 1 soul for another soul of equal value or or grater value.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bakurimo" <bakurimo@... wrote:

There is a difference, amongst this.

The whole 'selling your soul to the devil' is blasphemous to Enki.

And the masses who lose their soul, because they are without, are also unknowing of this. Pouring faith into a lie, and losing their oh so lovely afterlife.

The vatican is filth. Nothing they do should be condoned..

And as far as it goes? If you wish to 'sell your soul to Satan', might as well get the fuck out of Enki's way. For this is blasphemous, and not condoned.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

the vatican sold the xtians soul to the aliens,so i guess yes.why are u asking
this?

rather having an another human soul who weak spiritually,meditate n gain the
ability to create souls. 83 way better if u ask me

he just ask the possiblity,not how to!
 he might hear tales of people selling their souls n became curious!not everybody an ignorant u know.not im saying go ahead n sell it to ea,ea created our soul,why the heck he want to buy something he can create?use common sense n reread my post,not just in a glance!   
Sent: Fri, March 11, 2011 2:40:53 AM

And the masses who lose their soul, because they are without, are also unknowing of this. Pouring faith into a lie, and losing their oh so lovely afterlife.

And as far as it goes? If you wish to 'sell your soul to Satan', might as well get the fuck out of Enki's way. For this is blasphemous, and not condoned.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

this?

So far as this Vatican thing, I remember coming across this awhile ago here is concrete evidence that something happened with the grays there this just adds further proof to Maxines statement that the vatican made a deal with the grays wealth and power in exchange for souls (although I don't know why some of them got killed/died or some of their remains are there) http://www.greatdreams.com/ufos/vatican.htm
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rhayven" <amayis@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@ wrote:

this?

Hello HP Maxine.

I had saw a couple of posts where you talked about Souls. I want to ask that before a person incarnates, does the soul chooses to make itself experience whatever life has to offer so that when the soul reaches the physical body,the person will function based on planetary and star alignments? This question may sound a bit awkward but some say that before the soul incarnates into the physical body, the soul makes the agreement as to what kind of life it would like to experience in the physical or what possibly or so-called lesson the soul wants to learn in the physical, whether it be a messed up life or a good life. I am just bringing this to attention but I doubt that this is true.

i dont want to be rude but; lets say a guy soul is made, he lives many times and dies many times, is there a chance that he might just be wiped? this has been troubling me since i found jos. or do all souls get reincarnated forever? or if they...u know....get wiped out?

Not sure what you mean by wiped.Sounds a little RHP to me.But my understanding is,we reincarnate unless we reach Godhead,which is Satan's plan for us.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 10:24 PM

i dont want to be rude but; lets say a guy soul is made, he lives many times and dies many times, is there a chance that he might just be wiped? this has been troubling me since i found jos. or do all souls get reincarnated forever? or if they...u know....get wiped out?

I am pretty sure he meant if the soul being destroyed So it can not be reincarnated again.

ion one of maxines sermons she said that it is possible for a soul to be dissapted..she did not go into detail though

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Not sure what you mean by wiped.Sounds a little RHP to me.But my understanding is,we reincarnate unless we reach Godhead,which is Satan's plan for us.

Hail Satan
Brian 

by wiped i mean destroyed forever

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

I got ya! Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 7:00 PM

by wiped i mean destroyed forever

Hail Satan
Brian 

Apparentlly when i spoke to i think, was Father Enki, apparently you are not able to see your own soul, but you would be able to see other people's souls, sort of get a grasp for what a soul can look like, but in reality, know that not every soul is alike that they are totally different and unique in their own manner.Does anyone have knowledge on this matter? Or has seen a soul before? Thanks in advance. Hail Father Enki!!

You can see your own soul. The soul is made up of several aspects including the aura, chakras, light and astral bodies.
See the following:
http://gblt.webs.com/Splitting_The_Soul.htm

Each soul is different however. Just like no two people are alike. No two souls are alike. We are all made of the same basic structure, but deeper we are all different. These include the things such as our personality, which element we are and other aspects along these lines.

Hope this cleared this up.

If you are ever unsure of who you are talking to. Ask them to swear on Satan's name that they are who they say they are. If they refuse or say "I don't have to prove anything" they are of the enemy. The Gods have no problem with this and don't see it as disrespectful. They care for us, and want us to keep safe.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritstrider1" <chris.deluis@... wrote:

Apparentlly when i spoke to i think, was Father Enki, apparently you are not able to see your own soul, but you would be able to see other people's souls, sort of get a grasp for what a soul can look like, but in reality, know that not every soul is alike that they are totally different and unique in their own manner.Does anyone have knowledge on this matter? Or has seen a soul before? Thanks in advance. Hail Father Enki!!

What demon would be most likely to appear at any summoning at any time 4 any reason especially boredom i have no goals no direction im wasting time i might like a purpose or direction that could be provided by a demon  i play xbox and watch tv that sums up my life im bored and wana do sumthin i have no fear of death and no love of life

Take responsibility of your own life and stop making a fool of yourself.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 7:16:38 PM GMT-0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] boredom

What demon would be most likely to appear at any summoning at any time 4 any reason especially boredom i have no goals no direction im wasting time i might like a purpose or direction that could be provided by a demon  i play xbox and watch tv that sums up my life im bored and wana do sumthin i have no fear of death and no love of life

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back