Header Wallpaper

Since the frequency of this earth keeps us down whats the solution?

Bemot Tenebras1 min to read

Have you noticed how the curses build slowly back up after you relieve some of them? It takes a awhile to reach a permanent checkpoint. Especially in the head, this is where I notice it the most after I do the Ritual. Maybe leaving this planet would facilitate the practices.

#1
Bunnysaid:

Have you noticed how the curses build slowly back up after you relieve some of them? It takes a awhile to reach a permanent checkpoint. Especially in the head, this is where I notice it the most after I do the Ritual. Maybe leaving this planet would facilitate the practices.

This is our home and leaving is not an option.

We fight until we die or win, that is all.

To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance

For beginners: A Beginner's Guide

#2

To that degree of advancement, no one is held back by this. Everything is about inner working, the circumstances of life can help or not, but they do not account for the decisive part. What is decisive is daily work and meditation, regardless of anything advancement is and will happen.

In the past and also in our times, 2000's onward, people have reached Magnum Opus. The Earth is as the people in it are, you don't hold responsibility for them, and neither they do for you, things must flower naturally, we are the incentive and initiator in this. In time, the radioactive garbage will be cleaned out in the spiritual planes close to us.


Temple of Zeus: [email protected]
Secret rituals. Real power. Hall of Osiris: [email protected]


Get Help: VultusHelp
Chat Zevist Exclusive: VultusTemplorum
Contribute to our vision: Vultem


#3
This is the targeted message.
Bunnysaid:

I always wonder If people believe me when I post these things but one thing that happens to me is Im in a phase in my progress where if I masturbate I will temporarily be more susceptible to this "dirt" that piles up in my head a creates a blockage.
This is rather serious. I will experience a very unpleasant intrusive sensation in my head and Im forced to perform the Final Ritual to relieve myself of this dirt that piles up to form a blockage. I have for some times in the last two years had to ask for help to the Gods to relieve me of this dirt.

Returning curses part 1 and 2 might help you to clean this more thoroughly and prevent this build up. Also it might be time to up your AOP

Hail Father Zeus Forever!
Hail Lord Abigor Forever!
Hail The Powers of Duat Forever!

#4
FancyMancysaid:
gnomesaid:
FancyMancysaid:

Let me come to your home address and do shit, damage the building, burn all of your possessions. You won't move out.

I would :D

I would hope that people would stay and fight for what's theirs, instead of both choosing to lose and also letting others do shit against us.

I was just being jovial :-) you are right.