Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sex, Incubus, Succubus relationship questions?

perrygarza098

If you form a relationship with an Incu or Succu, what can you expect from the relationship? Are they capable of loving or..?

I'm new to this, and anyone who has had experiences with this, please let me know:

What age you successfully summoned one?

Do they stay forever?

What made you interested in them?

Could males summon Incubus'/ women summon succubus'?

What if you sex isn't your thing, what will the Succubus/Incubus do?

Do you plan on staying with them?

Excuse me if these questions are invasive.

When you do the ritual requesting for a succubus/incubus relationship you must state what it is you want to expect from the relationship. It is a no brainer to know that they are capable of loving; and to an extent that is beyond what the average gentile lover is able to do.
Take your time and decide what it is you really want, and think carefully. Are you mentally and spiritually capable of maintaining this relationship? Do you seek a monogamous relationship? I also must make it a point to study quite a bit in the subject of sexual interactions because you really don't want to become surprised when certain things occur..
If your interested about stories about gentiles with succubus/incubus relationships you can search the egroups regarding the subject or visit succubuslove.wordpress.com or mysuccubusmarissa.wordpress.com. 
These two sites have great information regarding spiritual relationships and both promote the Joyofsatan.org in an open minded manner which was how I discovered Satanism as well.
Hail Satan!

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 11:27 PM, "jinxrenee34@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

If you form a relationship with an Incu or Succu, what can you expect from the relationship? Are they capable of loving or..?

I'm new to this, and anyone who has had experiences with this, please let me know:

Do they stay forever?

I would discourage you from summoning one at your current state. Open and very strongly empowered astral senses are needed to communicate with the gods of hell. Otherwise you wouldn't even realize it if he/she was there. Just focus on advancing yourself and ask for a succubus/incubus later. 
-Shael
On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 2:29, jinxrenee34@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   If you form a relationship with an Incu or Succu, what can you expect from the relationship? Are they capable of loving or..?

Do they stay forever?

1. They are capable of everything :)

2. In my teens.

3. Only if you ask for a monogamous one.

4. I prefer not to answer this here.

5. Of course they can. The gods can be with both guys and girls. :)

6. Nothing bad :) Just enjoy each other :)

7. Yes, I do.

Do not be sorry for wanting to learn.

I have a few questions regarding this too, on top of the above questions I would just want a partner and a guide. I'm not too interested in the sex aspect of it all.

Answered, one by one.
1. Oh, yes they are capable of loving, they are Gods and living beings. Why do people seem to oversee this? Your expectations depend on what kind of relationship you want.2. I never summoned one. I am not sexually active unlike some of you who want to have demon partner first thing.3. If you want long lasting relationship, they will stay forever. Believe me, you will have to think very carefully, before engaging in such relationship. Betray your lover, and you're gonna be very sorry. No one plays with their emotions like that.4. Seriously, only thing that makes me thinking about God lover is these messages from noobs.5. Yes. As with us humans, there are also lesbian and gay Demons.6. Also, there are demons who are not just about sex. Love isn't just sexual intercourse.7. I'll see if I ever get in relationship.
Above all, if you aren't spiritually open, forget about getting in relationship with one of the Gods. In the end, it is Father Satan who decides if you are ready for Demon lover or not.
-Larissa

@...31
I don't think that succubus/incubus is what you need them. You might be sent a lover. As for guides, you already have your Guardian Demon(s), but your lover/partner might of course guide you as well. It's his/her choice.

I am not interested in summoning one, but I was curious about these aspects of a demon/human relationship.

I don't understand, my question made you think about God? I did state I was new with this whole dedication and meditation and such. So..

Thanks so much, I didn't think sites that described demon/human relationships existed. But I appreciate the links.

I checked both of them out and it seems like they have a lot of Xianized information in there.

I do not quite understand the additional value of the first page mentioned (succubuslove) since quite a bit of this information can be found on joyofsatan.org

The second website mentioned seems to come from a dedicated Satanist however this is only later on in the posts.
Maybe interesting to look but for me not worth saving the links of.

Perrygarza, when we speak about Gods we don't speak about the fictitious jewish god or whatever... 

The Gods of Hell are all Gods, I guess you understand that, but just to clear up, all Demons are Gods, however when speaking of the Gods of Hell or the Demons the word God used has absolutely nothing in common with what the jews atribute to their "god". 

Succubi and Incubi are also Gods of Hell and highly advanced spiritual beings often many thousands of years old, highly intelligent and very emotional and loving. Above all very powerful and loyal so long as you also stay loyal. 

A Demon to human relationship is often not very different from a real human to human relationship with deep feelings and emotions. However a Demon loves and feels and makes you feel much, much more than pretty much any human can if you are open enough spiritually to fully connect and speak with them astrally. 

Because the Demons are not physically here on earth you need to communicate astrally with them, which requires your astral senses, third eye and upper chakra's to be fully openened and empowered in order to accomplish. 

You don't need to have sex with them, you can also build a mutual relationship or a love relationship with them, whatever suits your needs so long as it is genuine and you maintain this relationship by spending time with your Demon partner (Speaking to her Astrally, learning how to interact with him/her and feel his/her pressence, take him/her to your astral temple if you can and you can do a lot of things together there, or even meditate together with him/her). 

You need to specify what kind of relationship you want when doing the ritual to summon one. Such as if you desire monogamous love, or an open polyamarous relationship. You can ask specifically for a Demon lover/partner that would suit you best if one is willing to build a relationship with you. 

They are often very understanding because they do realize that you are less advanced then they are and as such might make mistakes or misunderstand what it means to have a relationship with a God. However don't play with their feelings as others have said. 

Physical age does not really matter regarding this, since what is in the soul is most important. 

Whether the Demon lover/partner stays forever depends largely on your desire, whether you want to build a monogamous relationship or not and it depends on how well you maintain your relationship with him/her. 

If you aren't ready to have a Demon lover/partner yet you won't be send one by Satan even if you do the summoning ritual. 

I hope this answers some of your questions. Most of the basic stuff you asked was already answered though by other members. 

Everybody wants to know this stuff. Do they stay forever? The Gods are immortal and they can remember relationships unlike us who have been born and died and been born again...when we form relationships yes, they last. Our demon lovers remember us and they make contact with us when we are in a physical body again. Do I plan on staying with Him? Oh yes, absolutely. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back