Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Scared I might have contacted HIV

xsatanson666

I'm so scared right now and the fear from the thought of having hiv is Makin me cry right now, I have been having uncontrollable urge and most times my gf won't let me Sex cause it was getting too much so I had to go outside to pay hookers for Sex,

Now 3 days ago I had Sex with a hooked, I had some injury on my dick too to the rash on it from severe maturation, while I was having Sex with the hooker she got dry and I had to pull out so she re lubricates her V mean while as I pulled out I touched the condom and there was some fluid on it so I pulled the condom up a bit to fully cover my rashes and then immediately there was a pepperish sensation, I forgot I touched the fluids and I then touched my open sore from the rash!!

I have been having sleepless nights, I m feeling sick, having loss of memory, I m scared I have contacted this virus,

I'm so full of regrets right now, I don't know if this urge has led me to my destruction, guys please help me. What do I do if I turn out positive. I haven't gone for a test and I m scared to, I will die from the fear and shock...

Get tested ASAP. I know you are feeling scared but the sooner you get tested the sooner you will know that you probably just have a minor treatable STD and not HIV. Or perhaps nothing at all.

Also, work on your chakras, especially your sacral. And do a working to get a healthy suitable sex partner into your life. Mars square can be started at the end of January for this.

Might want to vibrate a mantra such as Sananda now, to get rid of the fear, until you have gotten tested. Just a quick fix to help with your mental state right now.

Might not be the most helpful reply in the world, but I can just agree that fear is the last thing you should have in this situation. If you are too focused on having HIV you might create suitable conditions for it on accident. 
-Shael 
On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 12:57, xsatanson666@... [SSHealth]<[email protected] wrote:   I'm so scared right now and the fear from the thought of having hiv is Makin me cry right now, I have been having uncontrollable urge and most times my gf won't let me Sex cause it was getting too much so I had to go outside to pay hookers for Sex,

Now 3 days ago I had Sex with a hooked, I had some injury on my dick too to the rash on it from severe maturation, while I was having Sex with the hooker she got dry and I had to pull out so she re lubricates her V mean while as I pulled out I touched the condom and there was some fluid on it so I pulled the condom up a bit to fully cover my rashes and then immediately there was a pepperish sensation, I forgot I touched the fluids and I then touched my open sore from the rash!!

I have been having sleepless nights, I m feeling sick, having loss of memory, I m scared I have contacted this virus,

I'm so full of regrets right now, I don't know if this urge has led me to my destruction, guys please help me. What do I do if I turn out positive. I haven't gone for a test and I m scared to, I will die from the fear and shock...

OK lydia, thanks I will do the vibration and go for the test Tomorrow and post back here :(
--------------------------------------------
On Thu, 12/29/16, lydia_666@... [SSHealth] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [SSHealth] Re: Scared I might have contacted HIV
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, December 29, 2016, 7:33 PM

Get tested ASAP. I know
you are feeling scared but the sooner you get tested the
sooner you will know that you probably just have a minor
treatable STD and not HIV. Or perhaps nothing at all.

Also, work on your chakras,
especially your sacral. And do a working to get a healthy
suitable sex partner into your life. Mars square can be
started at the end of January for this.

Might want to vibrate a mantra such as Sananda
now, to get rid of the fear, until you have gotten tested.
Just a quick fix to help with your mental state right now.

Brother i was like you last year i had the same problem i had sex without using condom and i got the same feelings and i was so afraid and crying but i did a ritual Asking Father satan to help me and then i got tested and i found that i am clean and i don't have 
Any thing don't worry just get tested and if u don't mind  tell me when u found out that u are clean tooI feel that u r clean and i hope so 
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 10:15 PM, xsatanson666@... [SSHealth]<[email protected] wrote:   OK lydia, thanks I will do the vibration and go for the test Tomorrow and post back here :(
On Thu, 12/29/16, lydia_666@... [SSHealth] <[email protected] wrote:

To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, December 29, 2016, 7:33 PM

Get tested ASAP. I know
you are feeling scared but the sooner you get tested the
sooner you will know that you probably just have a minor
treatable STD and not HIV. Or perhaps nothing at all.

Also, work on your chakras,
especially your sacral. And do a working to get a healthy
suitable sex partner into your life. Mars square can be
started at the end of January for this.

Might want to vibrate a mantra such as Sananda
now, to get rid of the fear, until you have gotten tested.
Just a quick fix to help with your mental state right now.

This is a absolute 100% cure for your H.I.V. It is proven. If you read the Book(the link is posted on Joy of Satan.org) OXYGEN THERAPY.You only need like a 20$ and you can go to A food market like ex. Its up to you to get directions on google maps and look on google who sells it.
I say this because certain stores sell industrial grade peroxide as The Food grade solution you need and we cant really exchange addresses because of how things are,so I cant really relate this according to were you are on the planet. 35% H2O2 will gradually (if you follow the directions) increase your oxygen levels safely. Their is a 100% chance especially because of how much you get in one container that within A short peroid of time (more than a week) YOU WILL BE HIV OR STD FREE OR IN FOR SURE PROCESS OF. THESE disease cannot survive around that much oxygen. It'll do more than help, Amazing what science does. And in case any negativity or spies manifest, (Not manifesting now.) Im not saying you shoulden't meditate. Medicine saves lives. Especially REAL medicine like this, not the fake jewish anti-depressents N'shit or fucken pulsin people with radiation.   Some People Overeact, I  know, because I have done it the most out of anyone I  know, well my personal life dosent matter. This will cure you, and meditation does            not   *CREATE*    Vitamins  and    protien, as far as I see it, Many other Satanist I know will agree on        ^This^                     ^                     ^ Meditation may cure disease but *I* would still take vitamin C including oxygen therepy, the breath of fire exercise<(JoS)takes practice and time like mostly everything, Not discrediting, Individuality, *everybody* is different a good example is the fingerprint or the soul frequency.< Learned that also from (JoS) JoS= Joy of Satan.org  The whole reason I know have anysense at all is because of Joy of Satan.org OR MORE specifically Hail Satan Forever!<<<<<<<<Hail all the Gods And Goddesses of Hell Forever!<<<<<<<<<<<< 

It is very important to be careful and not get swept away in the feeling and momentary pleasure. When in doubt. Do not do anything. These situations happen a lot with partners. Lack of sex can easily ruin a relationship or make a partner move on to get the needs satisfied elsewhere. You should seek for a suitable sex partner if your partner desires to no longer provide you with this. No matter what anyone says, sex is very essential in a relationship..even among the most intellectual and sensitive people. It is the highest form of expressing your feelings with another but it also is essential to the mental health and functioning.
How long ago did you have sex? From my knowledge, HIV isn't detected in the body until about a month after you believe you were infected so that would be the best time ideally for testing. Also, the HIV virus is actually a bit more difficult to catch than other STDs. This was told to me by a health practitioner. He told me that though is is harder to catch, they still have to tell people that it isn't and be extra extra cautious.
You should also test yourself for Chlamydia and Gonnorhea, as those are the most common ones. 
Now, in any case that you do have a STD, you have the oxygen therapy, the colloidal silver therapy and your personal power for a healing working. If it is either of the common STDs, antibiotics can easily cure that. I mentioned in an article about a year ago that there are many alternatives to antibiotics. I had a friend of my sister who had an STD and I recommended to her the colloidal silver. I personally do not like to take antibiotics unless I really really have to or if it is urgent and life threatening. 
HIV can also be healed with Colloidal silver and other things.
Be well.
High Priestess Shannon

Okay high priestess, I have not done the test by the way, I was also advices to wait, anyway once it's time I will do it and hopefully it's negative :( I will be sure to get back to you guys in the result, thank you, wish you everyone a happy new year in advance,

Hail father satan!
On Fri, 12/30/16, soutlaw92@... [SSHealth] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, December 30, 2016, 6:58 PM

It is very important to
be careful and not get swept away in the feeling and
momentary pleasure. When in doubt. Do not do anything. These
situations happen a lot with partners. Lack of sex can
easily ruin a relationship or make a partner move on to get
the needs satisfied elsewhere. You should seek for a
suitable sex partner if your partner desires to no longer
provide you with this. No matter what anyone says, sex is
very essential in a relationship..even among the most
intellectual and sensitive people. It is the highest form of
expressing your feelings with another but it also is
essential to the mental health and functioning.
How long ago did you have sex? From my
knowledge, HIV isn't detected in the body until about a
month after you believe you were infected so that would be
the best time ideally for testing. Also, the HIV virus is
actually a bit more difficult to catch than other STDs. This
was told to me by a health practitioner. He told me that
though is is harder to catch, they still have to tell people
that it isn't and be extra extra cautious.

You should
also test yourself for Chlamydia and Gonnorhea, as those are
the most common ones.

Now, in any case that you do have a STD, you
have the oxygen therapy, the colloidal silver therapy and
your personal power for a healing working. If it is either
of the common STDs, antibiotics can easily cure that. I
mentioned in an article about a year ago that there are many
alternatives to antibiotics. I had a friend of my sister who
had an STD and I recommended to her the colloidal silver. I
personally do not like to take antibiotics unless I really
really have to or if it is urgent and life threatening.

HIV can
also be healed with Colloidal silver and other things.

Be well.

High
Priestess Shannon

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back