Hi, what would happen if I do a Saturn square now that is retrograde?

Saturn square
jacobdvdgrd1 min to read
Hi, what would happen if I do a Saturn square now that is retrograde?
It is advisable not to square Saturn, in all cases. This can bring problems in your life.
0
Hi, what would happen if I do a Saturn square now that is retrograde?
It is advisable not to square Saturn, in all cases. This can bring problems in your life.
When Saturn is retrograde, its negative effects increase if you invoke its energies, avoid it at all costs.
0
When Saturn is retrograde, its negative effects increase if you invoke its energies, avoid it at all costs.
This is the targeted message.
Hi, what would happen if I do a Saturn square now that is retrograde?
I wonder what the effects would be
0
Hi, what would happen if I do a Saturn square now that is retrograde?
I wonder what the effects would be
Hi, what would happen if I do a Saturn square now that is retrograde?
I would ask for wisdom and a more fundamental foundation.
... εἰ δὲ νοεῖς, ἔστιν, ὦ βασιλεῦ, ϰαὶ σωμάτων ἀσώματα. — Ποῖα; ἔφη ὁ βασιλεύς. — Τὰ ἐν τοῖς ἐσόπτροις φαινόμενα σώματα οὐ δοϰεῖ σοι ἀσώματα εἶναι; — Οὕτως ἔχει, ὦ Τάτ· ϑείως νοεῖς, ὁ βασιλεὺς εἶπεν. — Ἔστι δὲ ϰαὶ ἀσώματα ἄλλα, οἷον αἱ ἰδέαι οὐ δοϰοῦσιν εἶναί σοι, ἀσώματοι οὖσαι, ἐν σώματι φαινόμεναι, οὐ μόνον τῶν ἐμψύχων ἀλλὰ ϰαὶ τῶν ἀψύχων; — Εὖ λέγεις, ὦ Τάτ. — Οὕτως ἀνταναϰλάσεις εἰσὶ τῶν ἀσωμάτων πρὸς τὰ σώματα, ϰαὶ τῶν σωμάτων πρὸς τὰ ἀσώματα, τουτέστι τοῦ αἰσϑητοῦ πρὸς τὸν νοητὸν ϰόσμον ϰαὶ τοῦ νοητοῦ πρὸς τὸν αἰσϑητόν· διὸ προσϰύνει τὰ ἀγάλματα, ὦ βασιλεῦ, ὡς ϰαὶ αὐτὰ ἰδέας ἔχοντα ἀπὸ τοῦ νοητοῦ ϰόσμου. ὁ οὖν βασιλεὺς ἐξαναστὰς ἔφη, Ὥρα ἐστίν, ὦ προφήτα, περὶ τὴν τῶν ξένων ἐπιμέλειαν γενέσϑαι· τῇ δὲ ἐπιούσῃ περὶ τῶν ἑξης ϑεολογήσομεν.
0
Hi, what would happen if I do a Saturn square now that is retrograde?
I would ask for wisdom and a more fundamental foundation.
Any idea why it exists? If the effects are never positive?
0
Any idea why it exists? If the effects are never positive?
...
The Saturn square exists because it can be used. Saturn has very strong “qualities” and is essential for spiritual progress.
For beginners and people who are not seriously advanced, it is not advisable to do so. When one is at a high spiritual level, or is under the guidance of the gods, the square can be used if necessary.
0
...
The Saturn square exists because it can be used. Saturn has very strong “qualities” and is essential for spiritual progress.
For beginners and people who are not seriously advanced, it is not advisable to do so. When one is at a high spiritual level, or is under the guidance of the gods, the square can be used if necessary.
...
The negative effect may be the manifestation of Saturn's negative octave: Misfortune, Loss, Suffering, Pain and more.
This can also manifest according to the areas where Saturn is transiting and the aspects it is making in your Birth Chart, in the period that you perform the square.
0
...
The negative effect may be the manifestation of Saturn's negative octave: Misfortune, Loss, Suffering, Pain and more.
This can also manifest according to the areas where Saturn is transiting and the aspects it is making in your Birth Chart, in the period that you perform the square.
Any idea why it exists? If the effects are never positive?
My understanding of it is that empowers your Saturn/base Chakra but there are warnings to it as Hs666 stated this not for newbie /if you're not spiritually strong for it you should do it at a later stage
I strongly believe all squares empower us drastically but the necessary guidelines must be followed
0
Any idea why it exists? If the effects are never positive?
My understanding of it is that empowers your Saturn/base Chakra but there are warnings to it as Hs666 stated this not for newbie /if you're not spiritually strong for it you should do it at a later stage
I strongly believe all squares empower us drastically but the necessary guidelines must be followed
