Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanist Novel Ideas

[email protected]

Hi, I'm 15 and am writing a new novel called 'The Greys' which will be posted up on a website called Booksie. I'm trying to base it on actual experiences with Father Satan, his Demons, and especially the Greys, but I'd like to use a range of experiences because using only mine wouldn't explain the range of things we go through. Past life stories would also be helpful in explaining our side of the story, as this is a public website and I have quite a few readers as it is. If anyone has anything I can put in I'd be most grateful, and hope to have posted the first chapter up soon, which I will post a link to. Thankyou for your time.

HAIL SATAN!

I love that

------------------------------
On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 9:51 PM EEST ave_satanas@... wrote:

Hi, I'm 15 and am writing a new novel called 'The Greys' which will be posted up on a website called Booksie. I'm trying to base it on actual experiences with Father Satan, his Demons, and especially the Greys, but I'd like to use a range of experiences because using only mine wouldn't explain the range of things we go through. Past life stories would also be helpful in explaining our side of the story, as this is a public website and I have quite a few readers as it is. If anyone has anything I can put in I'd be most grateful, and hope to have posted the first chapter up soon, which I will post a link to. Thankyou for your time.

HAIL SATAN!

I like your idea and I'm really looking forward to read your novel. Keep your energies high all the time

Hail Satan!
Pe 25-okt.-2012, la 20:51, "ave_satanas@..." <ave_satanas@... a scris:

HAIL SATAN!

Thankyou, I will be sure to post up the link the moment I've put it up.
Would you happen to have any anecdotes or experiences I could use as mine are not very substantial and I don't want to end up riddling it with inaccuracies and guesswork.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote:

I like your idea and I'm really looking forward to read your novel.
Keep your energies high all the time

Hail Satan!

Pe 25-okt.-2012, la 20:51, "ave_satanas@..." <ave_satanas@... a scris:

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back