Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Satanic Etymology Thread

Daemonica

One of my favorite fields of interest is etymology. Because through Etymology, we not only connect with our ancestors, but we also learn about spirituality. I ask you to share any etymological links you find interesting below this post. It's surprising that this post hasn't been done before, so I'd like to start with a small addition to what I shared in the post “Russia is an anagram of Surya”.

-The name of Syria is also similar to Surya.

-Each section of verses in the qur'an is called a “Surah”. This word is a corruption of Surya.

-Ea, one of the names of Satan, can be seen in the word Sea. Ea is also known as the god of the seas.

-Lord Sorath's name probably degenerated over time into Zarathustra (Sorath > Saurashtra > Zarathustra).

-In Turkish mythology there is a serpent known as “Evreğen”. This is probably an allegory for Kundalini. In today's Turkish, we use this word as “Evren”, meaning Universe.

-I have discovered something interesting in the past, although I doubt its veracity: Gentile > Gentle > Gentleman

-The name Abraham was stolen from Brahma.

-In Turkish mythology there are creatures named “Albız” and “Elbis”. These names are very similar to the Arabic word “Iblis”. Iblis comes from the word Diabolos.

-The word Genie is similar to the word Genius.

-The Sumerian word for god is “Dingir”. Dingir is similar to the word Tengri in ancient Turkish belief. Tengri is still used in today's Turkish as “Tanrı” which means god.

-In Turkish mythology, there is a god called “Kayra Khan”. This is probably another one of Satan's names. The word means “Merciful King”, but some people say that the real name of the god is “Kara Han”. Which means something like “Dark King”. The word “Kara” also means the Earth. In this case, Kayra Khan is the “King of the Earth”.

-The Kayra in the name of Kayra Khan, which I just mentioned, is very similar to the original name of Cairo, the capital of Egypt. “Kahire” or “Qahira” means “The Victorious” in Arabic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back