Header Wallpaper

Runes and bloob

Filioautembiaboli1 min to read

"Something of personal value that is given freely, like our blood if we choose to consecrate the runes in this way"

This is what is written in the section of the Rune gebo.
I was wondering what is meant by consecrating runes with blood?
What does it mean and what purpose would it serve?

#1
This is the targeted message.
Filioautembiabolisaid:

So if I understand correctly, I could write for example on a leaf the runes I vibrate with blood(all while continuing to vibrate the runes) and this should enhance my work.

Is this enough to do once or can I do it for every day of the 40 day cycle?

Also, another question, does all of this related to blood magic only apply to runes?

Consecration would be a one time thing, to establish the connection to you with your blood as the medium. Only a few drops are needed for this.

If you have previously consecrated something to use for a ritual, and left it alone for a long time, you could consecrate it once again to strengthen the or reestablish the bond to the object used for the working, however usually this isn't required.

Hail Zeus Forever!
- Voice of Enki [NG]

The Temple. Temple of Zeus


Powerful Theurgic Divine Rituals. https://tozrituals.org
Exclusive Server for Zevists. VultusTemplorum


Email for personal inquiry. [email protected]