Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rune Dungeon 2 (Unreal Engine project)

xlnt

Time for another release. This time it's Rune Dungeon 2 - sequel to my first dungeon project made in Mapster32, and this time it's Unreal Engine.

Focus is on learning the runes, but I wanted to make it entertaining and more interesting than simply a dungeon with runes.
It now has a story aspect to it, where Helen (a wizard girl) wakes up after a dream about the Rune Dungeon, and tries to find it after waking up.
Turns out the Rune Dungeon has been closed down by nasty xians, so she feels the urge to go over there and kick some ass basically.

It's no enemies this time though, but she does have the ability to smash walls with her magick powers. A bit silly and humorous at times, but that's also the point.
My old computer is not the best in the world, and thus the low framerate and lag in the video, but hope you enjoy.
Download links will be provided later on for those interested in that.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

This is so cool, lol.
I had no idea this was a thing.

Wow this looks very fun and educational!

Thought about sharing these on platforms such as itch.io?

the movie is good enough.
Good to know.

The log told me to install .NET framework SDK 4 or higher, which I did, and it still did not work.
Then I deactivated some plugins (for destructible mesh etc.) and then all of a sudden all of my cutscenes stopped working. So fuck it. On to a next project.

This is so cool!!

You are really outdoing yourself here, brother. You're very talented!! :)

Time for another release. This time it's Rune Dungeon 2 - sequel to my first dungeon project made in Mapster32, and this time it's Unreal Engine.

Focus is on learning the runes, but I wanted to make it entertaining and more interesting than simply a dungeon with runes.
It now has a story aspect to it, where Helen (a wizard girl) wakes up after a dream about the Rune Dungeon, and tries to find it after waking up.
Turns out the Rune Dungeon has been closed down by nasty xians, so she feels the urge to go over there and kick some ass basically.

It's no enemies this time though, but she does have the ability to smash walls with her magick powers. A bit silly and humorous at times, but that's also the point.
My old computer is not the best in the world, and thus the low framerate and lag in the video, but hope you enjoy.
Download links will be provided later on for those interested in that.

View attachment 4049
View attachment 4050
View attachment 4051
View attachment 4053
View attachment 4054
It's just great :love: :love: :love: (y)

Made a ninja version of Helen the wizard. Was fun for a while :)
Kind of lost motivation to move forward with that project though so I post it here instead.

1.png

2.png

4.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back