Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ritual

jacobreffkin

I did the dedication ritual and i wasnt sure if it worked, so i finished blew out the candles and suddenly got drowzy, i went to my bed and took a random three hour nap wich is weird for me, when i woke wich was a couple minutes a go i felt extremley relaxed calm, and happy, does this mean that satan visited me?

i want 2 dedicate my soul 2 satan and i got the ritual of the website, but the only problem is my family members are always home and if they found out or saw what i was doing they'd say WTF.so how can i perform the ritual while their are people in my house without being caught????

Do it in your astral temple...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rin" <dragonofchaos1989@... wrote:

i want 2 dedicate my soul 2 satan and i got the ritual of the website, but the only problem is my family members are always home and if they found out or saw what i was doing they'd say WTF.so how can i perform the ritual while their are people in my house without being caught????

Do it while they're asleep. Or go somewhere outside, like a park or something and do it there.
I did mine when my parents were on vacation 1 year and 3 months ago :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rin" <dragonofchaos1989@... wrote:

i want 2 do the dedicate your soul to satan ritual that i got off your website, but the only problem is my family is usually home most of the time and if my parents caught me or saw me doing some ritual they'd ask WTF? and i dont want 2 get in trouble what do i do??????????

Doing it in your astral temple would be great if all of us had one.
It takes time and patience to be able to astrally travel properly, so it would be hard for quite a number of us to do so.

You could wait until your house is free, or in your bedroom when you know no one will walk in. You don't have to shout anything, you can say it all to yourself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lightseeker15" <lightseeker15@... wrote:

Do it in your astral temple...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rin" <dragonofchaos1989@ wrote:

hi i want 2 do the dedication ritual, but the only question i have is at the end of it u say "so mote it be" and "hail Satan" do i have 2 yell the ending out really loud cuz i dont want 2 wake everyone, plus im afraid 2 prick my finger

You can say it in your head as loud as you want. That's something some of us have to do as some of us live with other people who may be without. Just yell at the top of your "lungs" inside your head and I guarantee Enki will hear you.

Hail Satan!

hi i want 2 do the dedication ritual, but the only question i have is at the end of it u say "so mote it be" and "hail Satan" do i have 2 yell the ending out really loud cuz i dont want 2 wake everyone, plus im afraid 2 prick my finger

<td val[/IMG]I did the dedication ritual on the night of Oct 31, 2009 on Halloween, and I did everything right, and I also meditated 4 a few minuets afterwords...I would've done it longer but their were ppl coming into the house so I stopped. Ever since I did the ritual nothing has happened, and I'm starting 2 wonder if the ritual was real or fake.
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I did the dedication ritual on Halloween, and I did everything right I and I had 2 burn the paper in a metal container since it was the only thing that wouldn't melt. And nothing has happened or changed since then and I'm wondering if I have 2 do it over again. Plus I'm going 2 my grandmas house 4 her bday and shes very religious, and when we eat we have 2 pray so would father get mad at me. And when will i see results

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back