Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ritual for my dog ...

sgtbrandon117

i had to let my dog go at the vet, they gave him the shot to put him down about an hour or two ago.. ive had the dog for almost 16 years, and im 19 currently, so its heartbreaking to let him go, but i was wonderin if i could keep my dog in the afterlife, or ask Lord Anubis to take care of him in the afterlife.

Ofcourse you can ask Anubis and Father Satan for help. One satanist up here mentioned about his dog passing away and now he astral projects and visits his dog anytime to play with him :) its very sweet.

------------------------------
On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 2:46 AM EDT sgtbrandon117 wrote:

i had to let my dog go at the vet, they gave him the shot to put him down about an hour or two ago.. ive had the dog for almost 16 years, and im 19 currently, so its heartbreaking to let him go, but i was wonderin if i could keep my dog in the afterlife, or ask Lord Anubis to take care of him in the afterlife.

Sorry to hear that, my family had quite a few dogs pass away while I was still living with them it really sucks especially if they were young.
I believe if there's a bond that it will manifest physically, like family members can reunite after death in a new family. The term for this is called trancendtal reincarnation or something like that, I'm not sure I heard about like 5 years ago before I was even a Satanist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sgtbrandon117" <sgtbrandon117@... wrote:

Really? I know he likes it when im with him cus before he died, he whined alot cus he was in pain, but when I came outside to pet him, he stopped whining completely until I left again, but he still wants to contact me, I can hear his barks.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 2:30 AM CDT Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Ofcourse you can ask Anubis and Father Satan for help. One satanist up here mentioned about his dog passing away and now he astral projects and visits his dog anytime to play with him :) its very sweet.

Well From experience the good ones usually come back to you :).You should feel him in spirit.:)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sgtbrandon117" <sgtbrandon117@... wrote:

That's a good sign. :) But yes you can astral project rto vist him as well. I am sorry about your dog. But your dogs physical body is gone but not his soul :) so do whatever you can to make contact with him.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 4:03 AM EDT Brandon C wrote:

Really? I know he likes it when im with him cus before he died, he whined alot cus he was in pain, but when I came outside to pet him, he stopped whining completely until I left again, but he still wants to contact me, I can hear his barks.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 2:30 AM CDT Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back