Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Retrograde mercury

Inannalion

What can we expect from August mercury retrograde? How will it affect our lives?

What can we expect from August mercury retrograde? How will it affect our lives?
Here's my post from the last MercRx:

Ecco il mio post dall'ultimo MercRx:
So kind❣️

This guy driving in front of me this morning went right through 3 stop signs like they weren't even there.

This guy driving in front of me this morning went right through 3 stop signs like they weren't even there.
People like that kill innocent people and ruin the lives of the families left behind. Many young children have been killed by reckless drivers.

I am searching for a new job and possibly going to sign a job contract during this retrograde.

Do you think I should postpone signing a contract until after this retrograde?

I am searching for a new job and possibly going to sign a job contract during this retrograde.

Do you think I should postpone signing a contract until after this retrograde?
If you get the job, you have to sign the contract. You can't ask them to delay until after the Rx. Just make sure to read it carefully, and go over it a few times to make sure it's all correct. Many contracts are signed during this period, and most work out fine.

Here's my post from the last MercRx:
HPS Lydia
If there is a girl that I want to start talking to her and try to have a relationship with her is it good time while mercury retrograde

HPS Lydia
If there is a girl that I want to start talking to her and try to have a relationship with her is it good time while mercury retrograde
Hi :)

It's fine. What matters is Venus being retrograde. And fyi for anyone reading, HPS Maxine had confirmed in the past that meeting during VoC Moon is also fine :)

It just so happens that I've started studying astrology more as of recent, and guess what: some relatives of mine have just gone on holiday, and they've been having problems, almost to the extent of ruining the vacation. Not only that, but when they tried to get me to do something to help them, I misinterpreted what they were saying and messed up, making things worse. Then, as I was reading up about retrogrades, suddenly it clicked, and my mind was blown.

So yeah, this has been some first lesson for me, lol. Astrology is fascinating, and I'm almost becoming obsessed with learning about it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back