Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Façade

Brian Gibbons

<td val[/IMG]I always see the strength of Satan in you brother.And you and cobras knowledge is something I depend on as well as the group does.Don't either of you two sell yourself short.I am so proud to fight with both of you and call you my brothers and family.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Façade
Sent: Tue, Dec 4, 2012 10:50:28 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
Brian you are honorable to the end.

Hooded Cobra, I have no offset feelings towards you. I am glad that you see this though. Because it is something that we all need to work on.

Thank you both for your support on this. I love you both Brothers. :)

Now then something I have found. Is that by being who you truly you are, there is no weakness.

Whereas somebody would have upset me before. Not on here but in life. Now it doesnt. When you can look somebody in the eyes that is yelling at you and smile and say you look rediculous right now. That is real strength.

I do not know how it will be for everyone else. For me though I have become rediculous calm. In any situation.

The same thing can be applied to the groups. The thing that an infiltrator hates the most. Is to be rediculed and laughed at.

There was a recent jew infiltrator and boy did he hate anyone so much as disagreeing with him.

From what I understand all emotions become under complete control. Now this could also have to do with my meditations and where I am at spiritually. The front extensions control emotions.

Love and Hate are done equally. There is balance. It is definetely ok to love. This fucked up jew world has made everything difficult. In the Pagan days we lived in peace, love and harmony. We should most definetely have that with each other. Its just like nature. Take a pack of wolves, they love each other but they dont trust outsiders.

Take anger for instance. You control anger instead of anger controlling you. I was having a hard time with this emotion. Anger completely took hold of me.

I have in the past blown up on little things. People I worked with, one little word. I ripped a door out of its hinges. Anger gives alot of strength. Pushed the guy up against a wall. It took everything in me not to kill him. This is very stupid. I could have gone to prison because somebody said they were going to break my jaw and other bull shit.

The emotion would take complete control of me. This is very weak. Alot of this was caused because of trying to be passive. Putting this facade on that I was a calm and nice person. Then somebody would try to fuck with me because I seemed weak. This would lead to kinda being myself with repressed emotion of anger. This would blow up.

Now had I have been myself the person would have never fucked with me. Controlling the emotion of anger and using it correctly, would have resulted in dealing with anything they threw at me. Without going over board.

You control the emotion instead of the emotion controlling you. Void also helps alot with this.

Also something I noticed. Your true self will fell weak. You will feel as though you are going into weakness. The fear of it being weak is yet again more insecurity. Once you see this and deal with the root itself. You will notice the Facade only feels strong, but it is pumped up and very weak. The True Self feels very weak but yet is extremly strong and can deal with any situation.

The important thing is that Hells Warriors come together in unity. True Loyalty to Satan and the Joy Of Satan Ministries. The clergy as our Officers. We must learn our place in things. We must Humble ourselves to embrace Authority. They say that those who cannot accept Authority are immature. Now if the Authority is corrupted this is differnt. Think of Nazi germany and their loyalty to the High Ranking Nazi Officers and Hitler. We must accept Authority of Satan. The Gods themselves do this. Even Be'elzebub gives a bow and says Lord Satan, what is your will?

I so desperatly want to learn. I want to become Risen. Lets learn from each other. What is anyone elses experiences? We need to do this together!

Hail Satan!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Thanks for the complement brother but the fact is wisdom comes with age and I only wish I could have started much sooner like you younger ones.The is some thing I try to remember brother.If you have it you don't have to prove it.Don't think I am even close to there yet but like us all we are all working on being the best humans and Gentiles we can be with the help of Satan and our Gods.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
[/TD]

You know I havent heard so much as a peep out of the enemy lately. Right untill I wrote this post and then I got attacked severely. I guess the enemy doesnt like that. They do not want us together and unified.

I felt like I could not concentrate and almost really depressed. Everything was going insane. I went void and tried to calm my mind. I found that focusing on your solar chakra and putting blue satanic fire in it and white golden light, push all that away. So they must be affecting the solar chakra when they do that. They cannot control it with blue satanic fire on it. Plus focusing on it in general just seems to make it all go away.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I always see the strength of Satan in you brother.And you and cobras knowledge is something I depend on as well as the group does.Don't either of you two sell yourself short.I am so proud to fight with both of you and call you my brothers and family.

Same here. That is real. I just underwent the same thing although not related to the post, I used blue fire and ran it through my hand chakras and circulated it through my Heart Chakra meanwhile brightening up the Solar with White-Golden light seeing everything Engulfed in Blue Fire, burning every little spot away, thoroughly cleaning the Solar. As soon as I felt an attack I shut down the Solar immediately and invoked Blue Fire. This definitely works. Thanks for Sharing. :)

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 8:53 PM

You know I havent heard so much as a peep out of the enemy lately. Right untill I wrote this post and then I got attacked severely. I guess the enemy doesnt like that. They do not want us together and unified.

I felt like I could not concentrate and almost really depressed. Everything was going insane. I went void and tried to calm my mind. I found that focusing on your solar chakra and putting blue satanic fire in it and white golden light, push all that away. So they must be affecting the solar chakra when they do that. They cannot control it with blue satanic fire on it. Plus focusing on it in general just seems to make it all go away.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I always see the strength of Satan in you brother.And you and cobras knowledge is something I depend on as well as the group does.Don't either of you two sell yourself short.I am so proud to fight with both of you and call you my brothers and family.

<td val[/IMG]This is amazing...all of us coming together. Sharing these experiences. When I came to Satanism I was a wreck like most of us, seriously most of us got to the depression and suicidal level. Obtaining disorders that apparently can be cured when bullshit, we have to do it ourselves. Satan let's us do that. I wanted to be someone amazing when I moved to every new school. Telling myself I will be accepted for who I am and when I wasn't I put on fake shows so people WILL accept me. Pathetic I know. It's like putting on a mask when going to school. Now, maybe I can try being different, like I want to be. I remember like some of us said, coming on this e-groups to help people and just wanting a simple thanks. When we got that we felt so happy, someone accepted our help. Also I keep wanting to somehow make the Gods proud by doing something for them. I keep thinking that everything I do is not good enough so I do something else and then I think that's not good enough either and yeah. I still have this thing when I open my third eye and I need to chant Thoths name I don't want to do it because I don't want to bother him by chanting his name...after minutes of unusual embarrasment I finally do chant and hope I haven't bothered him. It's these weird little things, I keep also having invasive thoughts. Just yesterday while indulging myself with tea and honey I was thinking about Father. I ended up thinking instead of 'those those Christian fuckers' I thought 'Those fuckers predating Christianity' and I was taking a sip of tea when that thought came and I spit it right back at this insulting thought! Some of us deal with agressivnes, I sometimes feel exactly like damnplanet, one little word can make me want to crush people who insult me to a pulp. Hitting things and damging stuff, it's a terrible place to be. So, in conclusion I am glad we are all united, sharing experiences, so we can get to know eachother better.
Hail Satan![/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Façade
Sent: Wed, Dec 5, 2012 8:24:53 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Same here. That is real. I just underwent the same thing although not related to the post, I used blue fire and ran it through my hand chakras and circulated it through my Heart Chakra meanwhile brightening up the Solar with White-Golden light seeing everything Engulfed in Blue Fire, burning every little spot away, thoroughly cleaning the Solar. As soon as I felt an attack I shut down the Solar immediately and invoked Blue Fire. This definitely works. Thanks for Sharing. :)

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: [email protected] Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 8:53 PM

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

3 Years ago when i was 16. Thats Before i even knew Satanism, I've stopped Acting Out, Putting on a Facade, There was this Girl whom which she liked me very much, I've acted all nice and stuff,When she wanted to Meet me, I literally had no Pocket money,So i always Lied, Acted, Nibbled my way through,Though Women are very Intuitive and Will know it sooner or later, The Mask will be Broken No matter how good actor you may be, Anything that is Built Upon a Lie will Crumble is the Lesson i've learnt, She Figured it out, Was Heartbroken, Left Mongolia, It was Painful, I felt Miserable, She was an Very Beautiful Girl, But I have collected myself quite easily for a week or so, moved on with my life, I can be an Very Good Actor, I have Natural talent on that, I am Impressionable,I can Fool anybody, But Who wants this, This is an Unsightly trait, So i have left it, I am now Content with myself, I am responsible, I've Accepted myself, Embraced myself, Others Spoilt me, I've let them be Spoil me, but i always make a Good out of the Spoil and Better myself,Then Leave out the useless Spoils.
Also Some people who do not know me Mock me that i am weak, Ever since i was a lad i was a Strong lad, I was very Emotionally Strong, Yes in times one Broods, Reflects upon oneself when constantly harrassed, called weak, Fool, Etc, But i never allow myself wallowed in self pity for too long, I stand up and just shrug it off, Because i know i am a Very Capable, Emotionally Strong Man, Those who failed to see it, Who cares im not for Entertainment nor for their amusement, I know myself i am Strong and thats that, The Gods know it, My Friends Know it, I myself Know it, I do not let it get a Good ahold of me, I laugh it off, Ignore it Because its obvious I am Strong, The Person is just trying to belittle me, make me feel bad, incapable, loser so he/she feels better, Justified, Right, Its sick But who cares Its a World we live in, Like it or not Adapt to it, Play by the rules, Play by your own rules, Just Dont lose sight of yourself is what i keep in mind, These People have issues, problems, do not let it linger you, Get what is worth, Leave out the rest is my motto. ;)No Showing off intended, Just plain Honesty, Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back