Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Austria: School girl group raped in front of class mates by six

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
In their reaction to being exposed all over the internet, the Jews are panicking. They are on an onslaught to destroy White Europe and the White race. They are working incessantly to try to institute Gun Control in the USA and even worse, they are pushing for another major war.

This eventually will affect everyone. I will have another reverse Torah ritual very soon. We have to try to stop this. They have a long history of planning and inciting wars as a distraction for and the killing of the populace. WW2 was a blatant example, which resulted in the mass killing of the European people who were educated in regards to the Jewish problem, thanks to Hitler.

These wars are always planned way in advance:

"Hitler will have no war, but he will be forced into it, not this year but later..." --Emil Ludwig [Jew], Les Annales, June, 1934

http://www.angelfire.com/dawn666blacksun/Real_Holocaust.

Merkel's visit to Israel and Putin's meetings with top Jewish communists obviously weren't a social visit, but some nefarious planning. No doubt, both got their share of shekels for this.

In the article below, German citizens can't even complain about those filthy migrants invading their homeland, raping German children, (many carry HIV), and destroying European countries and culture.

German citizens basically have no rights. A German parent who expressed concern that her daughter could be raped at school, online, was arrested.
This ties into that suicidal indoctrination in that goddamned holy bible. Turn the other cheek, walk the extra mile... Which translates into let injustice and crime get so out of hand that civilization ceases to exist. Worship death and live for your death and let the Jews kill us all.

Given the incident at San Bernardino yesterday, no doubt, like with Sandy Hook, 9-11, the Paris Attacks and others, this was pre-planned. More rights will be taken away and more ground will be gained to disarm the American populace.

If they succeed in starting a major war, we can all say goodbye to the internet. They will take control of the internet with the excuse of needed and enforcement of "security."

http://www.dw.com/en/berlin-police-raid ... a-18845429

Berlin police raid homes in crackdown on right-wing 'hate speech'

Police have raided buildings in the German capital in a crackdown on far-right hate speech. Officers confiscated smart phones and computers and urged social networks to help slow the spread of xenophobic content.

Berlin police searched several homes early on Thursday for the source of allegedly illegal far-right material that had been posted on the Internet. Some 60 state security officials were involved in the raids, which took place in a number of Berlin districts.

Smart phones and computers were seized, police and prosecutors said, but the devices' contents were yet to be evaluated.

Heiko Maas wants Facebook to better enforce its community standards to rein in abusive users. Given the recent rise in anti-migrant and xenophobic posts, he has called for a meeting with Facebook's European managers. (27.08.2015)

State security officials were said to be systematically investigating individuals for incitement against asylum seekers and refugee housing. A total of 10 search warrants were executed.

If charged and convicted of incitement, individuals face heavy fines or even imprisonment.

Berlin's top security official, Frank Henkel, said authorities "won't turn away if racism or incitement is being spread on the Internet."

Henkel called on social network operators to put in place more effective controls to combat hate speech. Facebook, in particular, has beenaccused of doing too little to deal with the issue in Germany.

Germany's domestic intelligence service has warned of a radicalization of right-wing groups amid a record influx of migrants into Germany. There have been protests against refugee homes and clashes with police in several towns, mostly in the former communist East Germany.

Eastern Europe is concerned about its own security 19.11.2015

More and more Europeans are linking the latest surge of Islamist terrorist attacks to the mass refugee influx in Europe. Security concerns are growing.

www.joyofsatan.com

Note: the default put a period at the end of the URL I pasted below, so it didn't work and I didn't catch it. Here is the link:
http://www.angelfire.com/dawn666blacksu ... caust.html

www.joyofsatan.com

"maxine.dietrich666" <maxine.dietrich666@... wrote:

In their reaction to being exposed all over the internet, the Jews are panicking. They are on an onslaught to destroy White Europe and the White race. They are working incessantly to try to institute Gun Control in the USA and even worse, they are pushing for another major war.

This eventually will affect everyone. I will have another reverse Torah ritual very soon. We have to try to stop this. They have a long history of planning and inciting wars as a distraction for and the killing of the populace. WW2 was a blatant example, which resulted in the mass killing of the European people who were educated in regards to the Jewish problem, thanks to Hitler.

"Hitler will have no war, but he will be forced into it, not this year but later..." --Emil Ludwig [Jew], Les Annales, June, 1934

Merkel's visit to Israel and Putin's meetings with top Jewish communists obviously weren't a social visit, but some nefarious planning. No doubt, both got their share of shekels for this.

In the article below, German citizens can't even complain about those filthy migrants invading their homeland, raping German children, (many carry HIV), and destroying European countries and culture.

German citizens basically have no rights. A German parent who expressed concern that her daughter could be raped at school, online, was arrested.
This ties into that suicidal indoctrination in that goddamned holy bible. Turn the other cheek, walk the extra mile... Which translates into let injustice and crime get so out of hand that civilization ceases to exist. Worship death and live for your death and let the Jews kill us all.

Given the incident at San Bernardino yesterday, no doubt, like with Sandy Hook, 9-11, the Paris Attacks and others, this was pre-planned. More rights will be taken away and more ground will be gained to disarm the American populace.

If they succeed in starting a major war, we can all say goodbye to the internet. They will take control of the internet with the excuse of needed and enforcement of "security."

http://www.dw.com/en/berlin-police-raid ... a-18845429

Police have raided buildings in the German capital in a crackdown on far-right hate speech. Officers confiscated smart phones and computers and urged social networks to help slow the spread of xenophobic content.

Berlin police searched several homes early on Thursday for the source of allegedly illegal far-right material that had been posted on the Internet. Some 60 state security officials were involved in the raids, which took place in a number of Berlin districts.

Smart phones and computers were seized, police and prosecutors said, but the devices' contents were yet to be evaluated.

Heiko Maas wants Facebook to better enforce its community standards to rein in abusive users. Given the recent rise in anti-migrant and xenophobic posts, he has called for a meeting with Facebook's European managers. (27.08.2015)

State security officials were said to be systematically investigating individuals for incitement against asylum seekers and refugee housing. A total of 10 search warrants were executed.

If charged and convicted of incitement, individuals face heavy fines or even imprisonment.

Berlin's top security official, Frank Henkel, said authorities "won't turn away if racism or incitement is being spread on the Internet."

Henkel called on social network operators to put in place more effective controls to combat hate speech. Facebook, in particular, has beenaccused of doing too little to deal with the issue in Germany.

Germany's domestic intelligence service has warned of a radicalization of right-wing groups amid a record influx of migrants into Germany. There have been protests against refugee homes and clashes with police in several towns, mostly in the former communist East Germany.

More and more Europeans are linking the latest surge of Islamist terrorist attacks to the mass refugee influx in Europe. Security concerns are growing.

www.joyofsatan.com

Thank you HP Maxine! Bless you!

Can a curse be compiled to destroy the enemy lizards so that when they attack us SS - it backfires immediately and it destroys them. A mirror attack so to speak (?) And a curse specifically on surveillance Tech and the enemies spying on us.

I CURSE EVERY enemy and their minions.

Hail Satan!
Hail Lilleth!
Hail the Gods of Hell.
Never stop, or back down, even in times when we feel weak. Blessed are the Family and Warriors of Satan!

Hi. I'm having trouble multiple times with the Curse Israel pronunciations. The others I seem to do OK with but really struggling and feel blocked.
"...Ahkh -khehrr-ahv-ah-ahv ... Ahkh-aykh-rahv-uhm..."

Not sure if there is anything to be concerned about?? 
Just thought I'd raise this, as there could be something more to it , or  should I  just keep working on it?
Is it also OK if I state instead "those who curse Israel, are Blessed
Those who bless & aid Israel, are cursed"
(Just stating the same, reversed, as I get tongue tied, upon repetition)??

Sent from Yahoo7 Mail on Android
On Fri, 4 Dec, 2015 at 12:56 am, 'maxine.dietrich666' maxine.dietrich666@... [666BlackSun]<[email protected] wrote:   Note: the default put a period at the end of the URL I pasted below, so it didn't work and I didn't catch it. Here is the link:
http://www.angelfire.com/dawn666blacksu ... caust.html

www.joyofsatan.com

"maxine.dietrich666" <maxine.dietrich666@... wrote:

http://www.dw.com/en/berlin-police-raid-homes-in-crackdown-on-right-wing-hate-speech/a-18845429

www.joyofsatan.com

To clarify... I can do all the other curses.

Astonishingly, this particular "curse Israel" ritual seems to have a blockage.

Curious to know how everyone else is going??

Or could this mean. It's effective??

(Pardon if my typing, or wording is not making much grammatical sense.. )

Hail Satan!

Updates to fellow SS warriors.

Keep powering on with the curses HP Maxine uploaded. Even though I encountered a blockage for Curse Israel. The next day I did it... Flowed through perfectly!! Be persistent. It pays off! I can testify and encourage my JOS family, the Gods of Hell and Father Satan bless us who do it no matter how we feel.

AUM rah vibrations I feel immediate power. This is empowering! This is the least we can do to help the Gods fight the enemy.

Apply the Aura protection... Don't allow distractions to make excuses not to do them.

This is the crucial time where we have the privilege to fight and destroy the enemy. This is the least we can do for humanity. Justice, and stand to protect this beloved earth. The lizards are fucked. Show no mercy. They had it coming and deserve to be destroyed.

Thank you HP Maxine, Don, Jake, Mageson, Shannon etc and fellow brothers and sisters of Satan.

Together we fight and destroy the enemy as One!

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Lilith!!
Hail to all the Gods of Hell!!
Your time to reign is here!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back