Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Random activation of my "true power" (?)

shael666

I had a strange experience yesterday, and thought I would share it here.
I just finished doing yoga and was lying on my bed, meditating on the energy. Then I had a feeling like my spirit was connecting to my body (I never ever felt that before). I focused on this feeling and merged my spirit with my body. I then released a bit of the tremendous energy I felt(unwillwingly), and I created a bright spark of light(or a lightning, I am not sure)that was, about 1 meter long in the air that lasted for about 1 second.
It even made a sound like the one you hear if you get a shock when touching metal and your body is charged up (I hope I explained that right). It was really strange, especially because I didn't "will" it to happen. I didn't even think of a lightning or anything, my mind was totally blank. But wait, it gets even stranger. Here is an excerpt about lightnings from wikipedia:
An average bolt of negative lightning carries an electric current of 30,000 amperes (30 kA), and transfers 15 coulombs of electric charge and 500 megajoules of energy. Large bolts of lightning can carry up to 120 kA and 350 coulombs.
Now if we assume that such a lightning is 5 kilometers long, and do some dividing to figure out the approximate numbers for the lightning I have created, we get:
6 amperes
0,003 Coulombs
and 500 kilojule
(and this is, assuming that it only had the power from a small excerpt of a lightning)
Anyways, I just wanted to describe it to you guys as good as possible.
Now, the bad part is that I cant recreate it. Do you have an idea on what could have happened here (it's not set in stone that it was a lightning)?
And, most importantly, do you have any ideas on what I could do to train this?
Thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to your answers.

-Shael

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back