Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question: Is it good to stay up all night to do rituals, meditation and other spiritual works?

UDDTHU

Hello to all my brothers and sisters.
I have encountered a problem in my daily and long-term life.
I need more time and I can stay awake at night and I want to dedicate this to Lord Satan and Gods.
Does it have the same efficiency and result that I do at any time of the day?
Is this a good? I mean, is it not harmful to my body? Or for my aura?
I don't have energy problems and I don't consume energy drinks and caffeine.

i think you should plan it according to the planetary hours. do RTR during saturn or mars hours. if you are doing planetary squares, do them during their planetary hours. except these, sleeping between 23:00 - 02:00 is better for human body. still, this is something you can decide. just be careful not to get sick. the health of your body and your soul are parallel.

Try a few days of doing this, and you will crash. Sleep deprivation is extremely unhealthy, and is something that if done for many years can reduce your lifespan.

You need to find more time to meditate throughout the day

oh man. I should not do this anymore. I had made a night schedule for myself for several weeks and I was doing it. I try to do these things during the day and in a healthy lifestyle with full and timely sleep at night.
A feeling told me that I should ask all of you this. Thank you for always helping me and guiding me.

You can wake up for a couple of hours in the night, meditate, then go to bed again.
Try to sleep at least 7-8 hours per day, it's important, but if you love the night to meditate, you can take a portion of it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back