Header Wallpaper

Question? How can I communicate with my guardian demon?

AvatarUDDTHU1 min to read

Hello to all my brothers and sisters.

Now I think it's time to meet my guardian demon.
How do I summon my guardian demon? Does it need a summons?
How do I know his/her name?
And how should I talk to him/her and hear him/her?

Thank you all⚡️🤍
HAIL ZEUS ☀️
Hail Lucifer ☀️

SHAITAN, FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID:
"There is no God but myself."

#1
This is the targeted message.

You can organize a ritual for this. Even if you don't know him, he knows you, so there is no need to worry. You can talk to her at any time, tell her your wishes, your problems (we all have problems in life, it's natural) and your dreams.

I realized that I can talk to my GD about my problems much more easily.



"For Zeus is mightier than all gods and men. He holds the balance of fate in his hands, and no one can escape his will."

#2

You can organize a ritual for this. Even if you don't know him, he knows you, so there is no need to worry. You can talk to her at any time, tell her your wishes, your problems (we all have problems in life, it's natural) and your dreams.

I realized that I can talk to my GD about my problems much more easily.

I have heard a lot about talking to GD and the gods. But I'm always worried that my talk is one-sided and they don't hear me or if they do, they don't care. I have to try to give up this way of thinking and meditate with the intention of connecting with GD and the Gods. thank you so much 🤍 .

SHAITAN, FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID:
"There is no God but myself."