Header Wallpaper

Question about the names of the Gods

Scourge1 min to read

I have tried to find the information on the site and failed, so please just give me the link if the information has been posted before. I have noticed different names for the Gods, some members in their posts mention Greek Gods, I have seen Kali and other Hindy Gods also mentioned and of course there are Goetia names too.
How do I know which names belong to each God? For example is Kali another name for Lilith? Is there a way to know all the names used for one God?

#1
Scourgesaid:

I have tried to find the information on the site and failed, so please just give me the link if the information has been posted before. I have noticed different names for the Gods, some members in their posts mention Greek Gods, I have seen Kali and other Hindy Gods also mentioned and of course there are Goetia names too.
How do I know which names belong to each God? For example is Kali another name for Lilith? Is there a way to know all the names used for one God?

https://templeofzeus.org/index.php

Youŕe welcome

"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

#2

Thank you!