Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5798: Absolutely stop being nervous

AskSatanOperator

Started having skin problems due to constant stress and worry. The mind is constantly clogged with thoughts...

Started having skin problems due to constant stress and worry. The mind is constantly clogged with thoughts...
I your constant worry reached health to worsen it, this is getting serious.
I think you already know, but I recommend void meditation to helo slowing down thought. It may be difficult but slowly you can become better adept at it.

What I want to really say is, there could be some trauma, unresolved fear, or obsession in your emotions that grows up worry to the point it affects your health.
So you may be willing to dig deep inside your mind, to find the cause of this overworry process. This may be a loop, repeating in your mind, of which you are not fully aware. This "loop" may falsely believe you are in a constantly dangerous situation, while this is not probably true. Just try to use affirmations to calm down your worries.
For example, a SS may found alarming the fact that jews and greys attack us with magick. You may feel in perpetual danger, while it is NOT true as the Gods always protect us. In this event try to analyze situation and explain to yourself, your not in danger, but in truth safer than you were before dedicating. This is just an example.

I forgot - in you are strongly empathic and open or sensible to surrounding energies, you may perceive high worries from the mass mind of people, i.e. if you live in a densely populated area, big city, etc. After the covid, surrounding energies have much worsened and people are much more worried, negative and afraid of future events. So this may also influence your mnd, it happened to me, while I was all day in contact with over worried people (at work) constantly polluting my aura with negativity.

I believe the best solution to this on a short-term basis is hitting the gym, and grounding yourself taking a shower, listening to music, cooking a good meal, and of course Hatha Yoga.

On the long-term you’ll need to take void meditation more seriously and train this.

I recommend that you inhale green energy and program it using the three steps of witchcraft to improve your skin, nervous system, or overall health.
I also recommend that you cleanse your chakras and the astral body as a whole + recommend that you make a square of the sun to eliminate nervousness and depression.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back