Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5683: Going to church for a matrimony

AskSatanOperator

Hello everyone!

My two best friends want to get married in church and she asked me to be their witness. We've been talking about it for about a year and I've always said no, but a few days ago she pointed out to me how bad she felt that I didn't accompany her.
It's a friendship that has lasted for more than 15 years, we've been through a lot and for me it's precious because they've always helped me and been close to me. They're my second family.

I feel bad because on the one hand I don't want to offend Satan, but on the other I don't want to offend my friends.. I'd feel bad too if they weren't at my matrimony...

Do you think, by Satan, is it okay if I go into church on this occasion?
The High Priestess Lidya in a post about funerals had written that it's not blasphemous in that case to go to church... I was wondering if it also applied to other ceremonies like matrimony...

Thank you

You would be offending the Gods more by neglecting your friends. A church is just a building like any other building. Do what is best for the people you care about.

There are two sides of this :
- One is the love between two persons, willing to form a family and sustain each other for their life, and possibly procreate. This is human, natural, noble, good and Gentile in any aspect.
- Two is the church and the scam it carries inside. The two people involved have been scammed by the jews and they think thery are doing the good thing.

So unless your friends are active xians fighting to advance xianity (I do not think so), you can simply focus only on side One and repel with your aura all the negativity os the church (that is quite low thanks to our rituals). Do not listen to the mass, focus only on the union of two Gentiles according to their nature.
I do not think Satan will be offended by this. We live in a world that is under the enemy power, so we constantly face their shit. If you watch a Hollywood movie, it's same as the church, as it's a jewish creating with some Gentiles trapped inside it.

Hello everyone!

My two best friends want to get married in church and she asked me to be their witness. We've been talking about it for about a year and I've always said no, but a few days ago she pointed out to me how bad she felt that I didn't accompany her.
It's a friendship that has lasted for more than 15 years, we've been through a lot and for me it's precious because they've always helped me and been close to me. They're my second family.

I feel bad because on the one hand I don't want to offend Satan, but on the other I don't want to offend my friends.. I'd feel bad too if they weren't at my matrimony...

Do you think, by Satan, is it okay if I go into church on this occasion?
The High Priestess Lidya in a post about funerals had written that it's not blasphemous in that case to go to church... I was wondering if it also applied to other ceremonies like matrimony...

Thank you
A friendship like this is a rare and beautiful thing, treasure it. Satan understands, he is not petty and jealous like the abrahamic god. He knows your intentions and he would want you to nurture this wonderful relationship you have with your friend.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back