Header Wallpaper

Question #5626: Squared

AvatarAsk Zeus Operator1 min to read
This is the targeted message.

I affirmed an this sun square empowered instead of this sun square enhanced(this is what i started with) on a single square affirmation, is it ruined?

#3

I affirmed an this sun square empowered instead of this sun square enhanced(this is what i started with) on a single square affirmation, is it ruined?

Next time do not affirm "the sun square" but instead say 'energy of the sun' or 'solar energy' or something along those lines, because it's not the square itself but the Sun which provides the empowerment/energy.

#4

Next time do not affirm "the sun square" but instead say 'energy of the sun' or 'solar energy' or something along those lines, because it's not the square itself but the Sun which provides the empowerment/energy.

"Sun Square" is used because it refers to the energies generated by those specific mantras, as opposed to breaths of energy from the sun, for example.

#5

"Sun Square" is used because it refers to the energies generated by those specific mantras, as opposed to breaths of energy from the sun, for example.

There is a direct connection and from experience over the years and using "Sun Square" in the affirmation I can agree with this.

"In the darkness we have found strength, with which we will reach the highest light." - High Priest Zevios Metathronos
The path to "highest light" has been set before all of us! No more living in darkness.
Except for those willingly.

ZEVS AENAOS

Lord Ninurta, may you watch over me as I walk the Golden Path.

Yoga for Men by High Priestess Lydia Coventina https://ancient-forums.com/threads/yoga-for-men.307901/ (Calisthenics and Yoga is very beneficial for the body even for prolonged years)

#6

"Sun Square" is used because it refers to the energies generated by those specific mantras, as opposed to breaths of energy from the sun, for example.

I'm relaying what other clergy have said in the past, but from my own personal experience I've found it much easier to tap into the energies by directly attaching the "umbilical cord" of the working to the planet itself.