Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5623: a little impossible?

AskSatanOperator

I saw this boy at the market..he works there, I'm too shy to ask for his number..and I think he can't talk much..because of the job ( he would probably reject me because of that, or he would lose his job...yes, the market is very strict about that, they can only give information about the market )
He's really cute, the market is a big brand so every time there's someone different working there...how can I get in touch with this boy? (

I didn't understand, this guy would lose his job if he had a romantic affair?
Anyways, if you really like him, shoot your shot. It is, indeed, that simple

I saw this boy at the market..he works there, I'm too shy to ask for his number..and I think he can't talk much..because of the job ( he would probably reject me because of that, or he would lose his job...yes, the market is very strict about that, they can only give information about the market )
He's really cute, the market is a big brand so every time there's someone different working there...how can I get in touch with this boy? (
Go there when the boy is available and buy something from him first, create an atmosphere of Familiarity... Talk to him softly, then you can request for his contact.

he would lose his job
nah i dont think so. just write your number on a paper and give him
or wait till his shift is over. ask his number while he is leaving work.
if he has a name on his clothes, search his name on social medias
dont be shy, you will got him

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back