Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5101: Maxx Danziger- jew?

AskSatanOperator

Hi. Theres a band i like and its called set it off. Two members are gentiles but the third one is a dude called Maxx Danziger. Danziger is a last name a lot of jews have. But is he a jew? He looks like a gentile in all photos of him. He is blonde and has dark blue eyes but im not sure if thats enough. I couldnt find anything about him having jewish origins. Im afraid that he might be a jew and i want to be sure.

photos:

Why do you care so much, are you going to donate a bunch of money to this group instead of JoS, or invite them to live in your house?

Listen to what you like, just don't be influenced.

You're right about him looking like a Gentile, but his last name is a huge warning. I'm not sure if 100% of people with the last name "Danziger" are jews, perhaps he's one of few exceptions. Alfred Rosenberg for example, was a Gentile and the philosopher of the German Reich, even if there have been jews with the same last name. Also take into consideration what @Recycler1337 said above.

Why do you care so much, are you going to donate a bunch of money to this group instead of JoS, or invite them to live in your house?

Why you assume this? He just asked about a person in a band without any context. And it does matter what you listen to it. Whenever I listen to a song for a few times I can tell if there is something wrong with it and it feels wrong to listen to it. Usually this is because of the author or performers are Jewish or just a very low level person.

And you will be influenced.

What do hair and eye color matter? I've met multiple russian jews who have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back