Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4856: Selfishness regarding the Gods

AskSatanOperator

Due to cynicism, doubts, or simply disinterest, I can honestly confess that I do not really care about the Gods, at least not as much as I'm supposed to. I am interested in the occult in order to accomplish my goals while using magic and spirituality in the process. Moreover, I do not think the Gods really care for all humans, especially those of us who don't care for Them such as myself. With this in mind, if I still do Their rituals, vibrate runes for Them, give Them energy and engage in spiritual warfrare, will They support my goals if I ask Them to? Or would I just be wasting my energy? If possible, it would be nice to have a "strictly business" relationship, where I give Them what They want and need in terms of blessings or energy, and I receive spiritual aid for the goals that I personally want to pursue. I do not want to follow the path They think is best for me, nor do I want Their advice or counsel regarding those matters unless they contradict my goals or prevent me from achieving them. Thanks for reading.

If you don't care about the Gods they will not care about you. I believe there's a quote from the JoS site by Satan referring to people who want to use Satan and the Gods for their own purposes and don't care about them saying "they are of no importance to me".

I understand your view, this is exactly the enemy view about the Gods and what the JoS was created to dissociate from. Every "Satanist" before JoS was selfish and trying to use the Gods for their own purposes and the JoS came as a reaction to that.

The JoS was created by people who love Satan and the Gods, that's why it has so much more info compared to other "Satanic" sites. The Gods prefer to work with people who love them. They are not interested much in people who don't care about them.

According your own view, if a Jew or an enemy being gives you 1 trillion dollars and asks you to speak against Satan you will do it, because you have no loyalty to Him. This is exactly why the site says that Satan often tests people to measure their loyalty.

About what you said that you don't want to follow the path they deem best for you or any advice that contradicts your goals, you are completely free to do that. The Gods don't force their loved ones to follow anything they don't want.

But you will often find that what the Gods propose is much superior to what you had in your small human brain and you'll end up disappointed that you didn't follow the advice of the Gods.

We are humans, we don't know as much as the Gods and our judgments and goals often are small or misguided because we don't see the big picture. The Gods have an expanded frame of reference because they are perfected beings and can see ahead and notice better things that we miss.

Until you become a God yourself, the Gods will have a better perspective and frame of reference to give you advice from and you'll do well to trust their advice. Or you can ignore it and get disappointed until you learn your lesson.

Due to cynicism, doubts, or simply disinterest, I can honestly confess that I do not really care about the Gods, at least not as much as I'm supposed to. I am interested in the occult in order to accomplish my goals while using magic and spirituality in the process. Moreover, I do not think the Gods really care for all humans, especially those of us who don't care for Them such as myself. With this in mind, if I still do Their rituals, vibrate runes for Them, give Them energy and engage in spiritual warfrare, will They support my goals if I ask Them to? Or would I just be wasting my energy? If possible, it would be nice to have a "strictly business" relationship, where I give Them what They want and need in terms of blessings or energy, and I receive spiritual aid for the goals that I personally want to pursue. I do not want to follow the path They think is best for me, nor do I want Their advice or counsel regarding those matters unless they contradict my goals or prevent me from achieving them. Thanks for reading.

There is a misunderstanding here where you are conflating your past experiences and karma with human society onto the Gods, despite compassion and social integration being upheld at extremely advanced states by the Gods. You have to objectively recognize how your opinions on compassion can be influencing your conclusions here.

The Gods would never force you to do something you don't consent to and their opinions of your behavior is in line with your soul's "archetype" and associated desires. If you want to be a doctor, for example, then it would make sense for the Gods to back you here, rather than another path which you would hate.

None of this is just about being nice or not, but as a matter of social order and efficiency. All classes of a society are interwoven and this is why charity exists regardless of whether someone is compassionate or not.

I think such a relationship can be, but what can you give to the Gods? All you can do is perform the rituals of the Gods, Frrt, Rrt and help on the site, in fact you are returning to what you do not want to do.

Further, the meditations that you use are from the Gods, that is, you are already taking something from them and using it for yourself, which means that it will be right to do something in return.
You should reconsider your relationship with people and Gods because, you have this knowledge how to change your life and fix problems, thanks to the Gods who gave this knowledge to people who made it available to you, and what have you done for them in return?

And the main thing is the Spiritual War, we need it first of all, because we live badly, where enemies openly destroy us on our land, we need this place and this knowledge, and we also need the opportunity to be closer to the Gods. Therefore, be respectful and take some time to show gratitude to those who gave you the opportunity to change your life for the better.

You're not in a position to "negotiate", it's you who needs the frtr and rituals, the Gods already have several planets in their hands, losing just one more isn't a problem (natural celestial selection).
And you will be wasting your time, because they only make deals on the basis of the individual's faith but also because they are kind and have the good will to help some Gentiles.
you won't get anywhere without the Gods, 1 "chosen one" or a Buddha is rarer than 500 100% habitable planets.
And a Buddha wouldn't despise the Gods like that, so your only option is to walk and walk until you destroy yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back