Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4757: Soul entering Fetus When?

Parts of the soul enter around 3-4 months, but the full soul enters at birth, when the baby takes the first breath.

Parts of the soul enter around 3-4 months, but the full soul enters at birth, when the baby takes the first breath.
wtf please explain that, if my soul is my councisness as a whole who define my entity and being how tf only "parts" of some soul can enter a fetus first?

On the topic of fetus;
I once heard Sahdguru say that babies born too late are more developed,
since they had more time in the womb to continue development.

I was born too late :cool:

Thanks but it didn't satisfy me.. I want to know how "parts" of the soul enter the fetus
Your soul is not your whole conciousness that is also made up of your brain, natal chart, lived experiences and of course your choices in this life, as for how a soul enters in "parts" frankly outside of HPHC and Maxine its unlikely any human understands this process and even with those two its unlikely they fully grasp it, reincarnation is a Godly science we dont have words to explain the base concepts at play but in essence I believe the initial "parts" may refer more to the energies of our solar system creating an energetic foundation e.g the solar and mars energies of ones soul and its likely your conciousness finds its seat in the soul afterwards but this is just my assumption, doing Anbuis's ritual and asking him for knowledge on the matter would be your best bet to start learning.

We know the soul can be split into multiple parts as the Gods do this, it stands to reason that it can be reincarnated in parts also, the fact HPHC said abortion is morally acceptable indicates that abortion during this process has no long term negative ramifications for the soul and in fact this may be why it happens in stages specificly to protect us from having our souls harmed by events such as miscarrige or abortion but yet again this is just an assumption.

The truth is the occult is a science, but to most of us its simply magic because we dont understand it yet, the actual mechanics at play are beyond the understanding of anything but the most advanced occultist.

I didn't like this question when I first saw it, I didn't think such an obnoxious tone could be so palatable with two such simple words as "please answer"
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐
Asking questions known only to the Gods and POSSIBLY maybe a couple of people on this planet, is a clear sign of immaturity signaling perhaps you should probably be thinking about more simplistic endeavors.

But whatever.

I can tell you that souls come down for different specific reasons, with their stays varying given the tasks required of them.
Some are here as lessons for others.
Some are here for personal soul advancement.
Others are here for reasons I've yet to understand.

If you insist on this avenue of exploration you'll have to really bring your spiritual "A" game with you.
To increase your thinking percentage of the subject you can start with "Journey of Souls" by Michael Newton.
It's not a Satanic publication at all and several will disapprove of the recommendation.

But whatever.

Your soul is not your whole conciousness that is also made up of your brain, natal chart, lived experiences and of course your choices in this life, as for how a soul enters in "parts" frankly outside of HPHC and Maxine its unlikely any human understands this process and even with those two its unlikely they fully grasp it, reincarnation is a Godly science we dont have words to explain the base concepts at play but in essence I believe the initial "parts" may refer more to the energies of our solar system creating an energetic foundation e.g the solar and mars energies of ones soul and its likely your conciousness finds its seat in the soul afterwards but this is just my assumption, doing Anbuis's ritual and asking him for knowledge on the matter would be your best bet to start learning.

We know the soul can be split into multiple parts as the Gods do this, it stands to reason that it can be reincarnated in parts also, the fact HPHC said abortion is morally acceptable indicates that abortion during this process has no long term negative ramifications for the soul and in fact this may be why it happens in stages specificly to protect us from having our souls harmed by events such as miscarrige or abortion but yet again this is just an assumption.

The truth is the occult is a science, but to most of us its simply magic because we dont understand it yet, the actual mechanics at play are beyond the understanding of anything but the most advanced occultist.
thanks now i am more satisfied if you ever have additional information please share

The “soul parts” are not “inserted” but “connected” to the physical body through the astral body, which is the one closest to the soul.

When you go to the astral, you will notice the connection, between these two bodies. This thread, is what keeps them connected. This is very sensitive point.

When this thread is broken, and it can also be done voluntarily, you die. If this is performed during an astral journey and you decide to sever this thread, the death of the physical body will occur in the form of “cardiac arrest.” This is a form of suicide if done voluntarily.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back