Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4712: Ideas/more money spells

AskSatanOperator

I do comprehensive work with money, squares, all variations from the book (Money Spells).

Money has appeared, but not much of it.

I am facing a moral choice to go to work (having minimized my schedule of meditations and development) or to sit on the neck of my parents for the most part, betting on magic.

Unfortunately, in my country part-time jobs are not very common, and they mostly require a vehicle.

If you work 8/12 hours, you will either have no time for development at all (most magical work require daily work, often at certain hours) or it will be extremely rare and little.

Also in my country blocked most payment systems, because of which it is difficult to find a part-time job on the Internet with decent pay and requiring little time, but if there are ideas would be glad to hear.

From what I understand, you have a spiritual force for money but you need to act more in the physical realm to manifest the magic before it starts to weaken out. I recommend searching for good-paying jobs near you, so that you don't have to use a car, you can go by bike.

Working is a necessary endeavour in life whether it's in the form of employment or business ownership. Without developing that area of life, higher levels of spiritual advancement are precluded.

For now that work schedules are insane, you'll have to put your big boy/girl trousers on, and go work. You won't be held back if you only spend 1-2 hours a day meditating. In fact, you may find that developing your outer life will grow your wisdom, aiding you in spiritual advancement.

If you have no particular aptitude to a specific career in your birth chart, I suggest you work toward high-paying careers that are in demand now and will keep being growing in demand in the future. Examples of these are tech careers such as software engineering, cybersecurity and data science. But there are others.

You can get into all of those without without being a graduate and earn enough money to go part time at some point or freelance. You just need to play your card right unlike 95% of dimwits that tries to break into those industries. All the bootcamps, courses and certifications in the world won't save you if you, like them, don't understand how the current job market works. If a dumb pisslim with 70 IQ can be a cybersecurity analyst or software dev, for example, so can anyone who thinks they are not good at maths and IT.

Business ownership requires an initial investment and working very long hours for several years before seeing the business take off and cutting back on your personal hours. That is, if you choose the right business model. The less human resources you employ, the less issues, the less money loss and the less tied to your business you need to be. So, for example, don't go opening an hospitality business like a pub/restaurant/etc, unless you want to either be poor or treat your employees unfairly/unethically.

To check whether there is a specific industry that's most suitable to you, you need to thoroughly analyse your 10th, 6th and 2nd house in your birth chart.

Greetings.

If you are faced with a choice, work or poverty, you have already faced the fact that nature forces you to work. Either you sink to the social bottom where it's harder to get out than if you go out to make money beforehand.

You think that money will come out of thin air because you use witchcraft, but this is not the case, because you reckon with nature and its laws. And here there is a time predisposed to work or predisposed to spiritual development. If you do not hear the hints of the world around you, you are being punished by your own shortsightedness.

Any sorcery here will be successful only when you correspond to the main direction of force, yes, call it what you like, karma or fate or astrology. It is not only external forces, it is your inner state too. It changes over the years. You are not conforming to your expectations, you are what you have built of yourself based on years of practice.

You should go to work, I think you are still young and will always have time for spiritual development. Yes, you will have to do less for a while while you are settling down your household, but you should get used to giving of yourself, not just hoarding.

Just do basic meditation sessions and on weekends or holidays do spirituality more often.

You'll be pleased when you realise you've grown above yourself.

Don't get discouraged, test your spirit and commitment to the path.

This topic will also help you :
The antagonism between wanting so much and being your own obstacle.

And don't forget that it takes real power to manifest spells : This power comes with time and progress on the path.

Ask the Gods for guidance and, above all, always do the best you can. Not only in your spells, but also in your concrete, material life. Always do your best, as much as possible.

Finally, have you thought about the " Aum shrim Maha Lakchmiyei svaha " mantra and the obstacle destroyer
"Aum Ganapatayé svaha " mantra?

I do comprehensive work with money, squares, all variations from the book (Money Spells).

I am facing a moral choice to go to work (having minimized my schedule of meditations and development) or to sit on the neck of my parents for the most part, betting on magic.

Unfortunately, in my country part-time jobs are not very common, and they mostly require a vehicle.

If you work 8/12 hours, you will either have no time for development at all (most magical work require daily work, often at certain hours) or it will be extremely rare and little.

Also in my country blocked most payment systems, because of which it is difficult to find a part-time job on the Internet with decent pay and requiring little time, but if there are ideas would be glad to hear.
If you don't get a job, or you don't open your own business, or you don't get involved in creative work that will bring money, there will be nowhere for big money to come from.

You need to make efforts in the material world so that a large amount of money manifests itself in your life.

It is also necessary not to forget that a large amount of money may not appear immediately, even if you open a business or soar up the career ladder, it is necessary to preserve your faith, will, strength and confidence, and most importantly patience, backed up by your actions.

How much money did you got in total ? over 400$ at least ?

Money spells and workings are only as good as you are willing to actively attempt to make money throughout your daily life.
Ziku gives you the luck to hit the jackpot, but you actually have to use it yourself and not just hold a big ball of astral gold everywhere yo go and just expect it to manifest.
Magick is a science. Be precise about how you want to manifest your money and work along that path. The weath and luck spells are just oil to the cog, friend.

If you've done your spells, work on your growth as a person. I'll say it again, any working you do is only worth as much as you're willing to actively make it happen. Things will fall into place.

Each type of money working does something different. If you are stuck on the idea phase of this, then I would instead look at runes which give insight, drive, or a mixture of both, like Dagaz, Kenaz, or Raidho, and so on.

In this case, it sounds like you want to work from home on your own project or freelance work, but need the idea and/or motivation to do so. You can do this, and combine it with Gods' Rituals for insight here, like Azazel's or Astarte's.

The concept of "working" is very complex to deal with, but the act of "working" is a different thing from money.
If you must choose, choose always based on the possibility of spiritual development, you are a Spiritual Satanist.

From what I read it seems you need to perform spiritual work of liberation and purification from spiritual bindings related to money. This will free your way of thinking and feeling about money, speeding up the results of your spiritual work.
You need a strong mind, don't forget to perform void meditation. Purify and empower you third chakra. Perform daily kundalini yoga and pranayamas, as these strongly amplify your vril.
The transformation towards material abundance is very complex, it takes its time. Never worry, never doubt, transformation starts from deep inside. Resilience is needed.
Material progress is evaluated after at least 4-6 months. Inexorable growth is preferred and more challenging than immediate and volatile outcome.

Working is a necessary endeavour in life whether it's in the form of employment or business ownership. Without developing that area of life, higher levels of spiritual advancement are precluded.

For now that work schedules are insane, you'll have to put your big boy/girl trousers on, and go work. You won't be held back if you only spend 1-2 hours a day meditating. In fact, you may find that developing your outer life will grow your wisdom, aiding you in spiritual advancement.

If you have no particular aptitude to a specific career in your birth chart, I suggest you work toward high-paying careers that are in demand now and will keep being growing in demand in the future. Examples of these are tech careers such as software engineering, cybersecurity and data science. But there are others.

You can get into all of those without without being a graduate and earn enough money to go part time at some point or freelance. You just need to play your card right unlike 95% of dimwits that tries to break into those industries. All the bootcamps, courses and certifications in the world won't save you if you, like them, don't understand how the current job market works. If a dumb pisslim with 70 IQ can be a cybersecurity analyst or software dev, for example, so can anyone who thinks they are not good at maths and IT.

Business ownership requires an initial investment and working very long hours for several years before seeing the business take off and cutting back on your personal hours. That is, if you choose the right business model. The less human resources you employ, the less issues, the less money loss and the less tied to your business you need to be. So, for example, don't go opening an hospitality business like a pub/restaurant/etc, unless you want to either be poor or treat your employees unfairly/unethically.

To check whether there is a specific industry that's most suitable to you, you need to thoroughly analyse your 10th, 6th and 2nd house in your birth chart.
Hi brother stormblood,love your answers ..So do you think earning via lottery all is impossible??I believe one must make money through both hardwork as well as smart work .what do you think of using magic to win money via lottery

Hi brother stormblood,love your answers ..So do you think earning via lottery all is impossible??I believe one must make money through both hardwork as well as smart work .what do you think of using magic to win money via lottery
It is definitely possible but lottery winners don't have the right level of development in the financial area of the soul. Otherwise, in most cases, they'd be reach already.

Lottery winners in most cases tend to waste all the money won and go back to their starting point of poverty. This is because they haven't grown their ability to manage money. The more this ability is developed, the larger the amounts of money you can handle.

They usually also have a strong poverty mindset. I think another brother spoke about this too. Was it dagr666? Anyway, their subconscious poverty mindset makes sure they go back to an amount of money that is easy for them to manage.

The unfortunate reality is that most people have that mindset, and it's reinforced by habit. If you're used to being thousands in debt, you'll always be back to that no matter how much you earn or win. Similarly, people whose idea of being rich is having a couple of 100s/1000s in the green, will not make any significant progress past that unless they focus on changing their mindset and growing it alongside their income.

I don't believe in playing the lottery. Playing the lottery, in my opinion, assigns financial growth to luck and single events in your mind. That is the wrong mindset.

Earning and maintaining high amounts of money is a process, not a single event. It's a journey, like most things. I suppose disengaging from gambling fully, as there is little to no use in it.

The likelihood of winning the lottery is comparable to that a God/Goddess showing up at your doorstep and kissing you.

Obviously, winning the lottery can happen through power and manipulating probability, but it requires very advanced levels and it's not recommended for the obvious reasons stated above.

If your mindset and ability to manage money gets to the right point, then there's no use in winning the lottery in the first place, as you'll already be earning that amount through your own effort.

Smart working is about strong awareness of the economy combined with strong self-awareness, then being wise enough to blend them and take action based on them. It's not about trying to cheat yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back