Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4573: Can you manifest a specific person as a SS and if yes, how to do so??

AskSatanOperator

its something ive tried but could never get to work. Is it better to manifest for things in general than specific?? Ive worked on self concept plenty and still continue to do so, & I know you don't try to manifest, it's something you become with manifesting , but i was wondering if there are steps to manifest a specific person for love ?? .

its something ive tried but could never get to work. Is it better to manifest for things in general than specific?? Ive worked on self concept plenty and still continue to do so, & I know you don't try to manifest, it's something you become with manifesting , but i was wondering if there are steps to manifest a specific person for love ?? .
Yes, but just don't, better do a working on your aura to attract good partners. Or venus (beauty) or mars (masculinity) square improvement.

Search for topics like this:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back