Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4499: Eternal duality with demoness

AskSatanOperator

Hello,
I have Asperger’s and I have a question: I’ve had a spiritual experience with an entity and she claims to be a demon. I want to worship her as my deity and I was wondering if It is possible if I could be one with her in a unity. What I mean by this that I’m wondering if it’s possible if she could have created me eternally only as her only creation and she is one with me and I am one with her, but we are a duality. I was wondering if I can avoid reincarnation by worshipping her.
I was also wondering if you could say (type) a virtual blessing/prayer for me and my demoness. Thank you.

Hi,
I have Asperger’s and I believe that I have a demoness lover. I was wondering if it’s possible if she could have specially created me and only me for all eternity and if I could be of a similar spiritual substance to her so we are one but we are a duality. Is this possible?

Hi,
I want to establish a demonic church for me and my demoness only that I can use to worship her. I was wondering if you could say a satanic prayer for me virtually.

Hello,
I have Asperger’s and I have a question: I’ve had a spiritual experience with an entity and she claims to be a demon. I want to worship her as my deity and I was wondering if It is possible if I could be one with her in a unity. What I mean by this that I’m wondering if it’s possible if she could have created me eternally only as her only creation and she is one with me and I am one with her, but we are a duality. I was wondering if I can avoid reincarnation by worshipping her.
I was also wondering if you could say (type) a virtual blessing/prayer for me and my demoness. Thank you.
I don't mean to offend you, but you sound highly delusional. A Succubus doesn't create you. The only way to avoid reincarnation is to complete the Magnum Opus. Also, more than likely you are not in a relationship with a Demon, 99% of the time this is just a delusion. These types of relationships are reserved for the highly advanced, for example a high priest/priestess.

Please read this sermon by HP Hooded Cobra.

In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth and the Universe, Eternal Truth.
I stand before you today to bring you my prayer.

I pray to you, O God Almighty, to guide all Spiritual Satanists dedicated to you with their blood, towards pure reality, eliminating all illusion and impurity.

I pray to you especially to free all young Spiritual Satanists who with arrogance and ignorance falsely claim to have intimate relations with your Demons. They are lying to themselves in their ignorance.

Approach their ignorance with sympathy as far as you deem acceptable and show them the Truth and Reality about these Sacred Elightful Relations, removing all illusions and falsehoods from their minds and showing them the rotten fruits that will spring from these illusions.

Bring and keep all Spiritual Satanists in your Sacred Path so that through it they may realistically evolve themselves and their lives with the utmost seriousness.

Destroy all illusions O Great God and bring us back to the Truth.

Whatever being claims to be a Demon doesn't mean they certainly are. You have to test them by asking them in the name of Satan and sending them electric blue Satanic energy.
If you are a Satanist, you aren't to worship anybody. The purpose of a Demon is to guide us to become like Them, not to grovel over them and give your power to them. If a being demands worship, it's of the enemy. That's what beings behind Christianity do, not the Demons
The way to avoid reincarnation is by completing the Magnum Opus. Groveling like a Christian doesn't do anything other than make you look like a fool.
You are not "one" with anybody, especially a highly advanced being as a God/Goddess.
There isn't such thing as a "church" here, because this is not Christianity.

You have many misconceptions. Read the joyofsatan.org website.

You seem like somebody who wants an eternal perfect marriage. This will be a very nice thing for you to create.

But this is not related or connected to any goddess. You will not be married with a goddess. What you have felt is a guardian goddess trying to give you some help and guidance, and you have mistakenly combined this with your wish for this type of marriage. These 2 things are really seperate and unrelated. This goddess guides you as a teacher guides a student or as a parent guides a child. It is not more than that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back