Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4469: Scorpio and Magick/Intuitive Ability

AskSatanOperator

Does having planets in Scorpio pertain to an interest in the occult/magick in past lives even if there isn't a stellium?

I have Mercury in Scorpio, but it's quite overpowering in regards to my personality with lots of major aspects to other natal planets such as Uranus in Aquarius, and Neptune and Pluto hard aspects and I feel a lot like a Scorpio Sun/or Scorpio emphasis with the natural intuitive ability, ease with meditation/visualisation and innate secretiveness, despite only having one planet in there.

However, there is also both a Saturn and Jupiter opposition... "There are often
problems in regards to the affairs of the houses ruled by Gemini and Virgo and also the house containing Mercury".

Does this refer to the houses Gemini/Virgo rules generally, i.e., 3rd and 6th Houses (according to Google) or the House Gemini is located in specifically in *my* natal chart?

The stellium in water signs, is a strong indicator for this, unlike those who have only one planet in these signs or houses, but it should not be "underestimated," the single planet.

It will affect your personal houses that have the cusp in Gemini and Virgo, as well as matters ruled naturally by Mercury.

The stellium in water signs, is a strong indicator for this, unlike those who have only one planet in these signs or houses, but it should not be "underestimated," the single planet.

It will affect your personal houses that have the cusp in Gemini and Virgo, as well as matters ruled naturally by Mercury.
Is this always the case?

People like Himmler and Hitler have only 1 or 0 planets in Scorpio

But they were presumably high level mages?

Is this always the case?

as it said "never underestimate a single planet"!
for example if that single planet was Pluto or Jupiter
that can be a Great Deal..
but anyway what i think when it comes to mage's path is that pure will and determination is all what really matter.

Is this always the case?

Pluto also rules the eighth house. Both have planets in this house.

Adolf has a strong conjunction between Pluto and Neptune in the 8th house, a strong indicator in this case of a very advanced soul.

In Himmler's birth chart one can see some positions that indicate his spiritual power. The position of Saturn and Neptune, for example, the Sun and Mercury in the 8th house, also.

Pluto also rules the eighth house. Both have planets in this house.

Adolf has a strong conjunction between Pluto and Neptune in the 8th house, a strong indicator in this case of a very advanced soul.

In Himmler's birth chart one can see some positions that indicate his spiritual power. The position of Saturn and Neptune, for example, the Sun and Mercury in the 8th house, also.
Would a Saturn in the 8th House benefit one spiritually? As in to create discipline, or would it hinder one's spiritual progress?

In regards to Himmler, what is the significance of a 5th House Neptune in Gemini and Saturn being in 11th Housr Sagittarius?

Would a Saturn in the 8th House benefit one spiritually? As in to create discipline, or would it hinder one's spiritual progress?

In regards to Himmler, what is the significance of a 5th House Neptune in Gemini and Saturn being in 11th Housr Sagittarius?
Observing and reading what Jos Leaders write, and have experienced, as well as people of high spiritual rank, Saturn is the "solution." That which is strictly necessary.

Without Saturn there is no "time" and no "development." People who come the "furthest," have a strong Saturnine component in their birth charts.

Saturn in the eighth house, can "symbolize" for those who do things correctly, extreme power.

In today's current situation, this position brings more problems than benefits, but this is due to the push of the enemy agenda, which brings people into the lower octaves of this planet. You just observe "ordinary" people with this position and see their lives.

This is also the reason why Saturn is, identified to this day, as "negative." When in fact it is not.

Read here: Saturn: Satan, Golden Age & Lord of Time

Regarding Himmler the position of Saturn[Link this, via the explanation set forth in the llink] and Neptune[Meditation, spirituality, "Soul"] are "aligned" on specific degrees[you can check this in Azazel's Astrology section], which "affirm" spiritual power.

Observing and reading what Jos Leaders write, and have experienced, as well as people of high spiritual rank, Saturn is the "solution." That which is strictly necessary.

Without Saturn there is no "time" and no "development." People who come the "furthest," have a strong Saturnine component in their birth charts.

Saturn in the eighth house, can "symbolize" for those who do things correctly, extreme power.

In today's current situation, this position brings more problems than benefits, but this is due to the push of the enemy agenda, which brings people into the lower octaves of this planet. You just observe "ordinary" people with this position and see their lives.

This is also the reason why Saturn is, identified to this day, as "negative." When in fact it is not.

Read here: Saturn: Satan, Golden Age & Lord of Time

Regarding Himmler the position of Saturn[Link this, via the explanation set forth in the llink] and Neptune[Meditation, spirituality, "Soul"] are "aligned" on specific degrees[you can check this in Azazel's Astrology section], which "affirm" spiritual power.
This makes a lot of sense, about Saturn. I'd imagine in the ancient times it was seen as a holy and magnificent planet.

When one has the tools to deal with hardship, it no longer resembles misfortune, but simply overcoming obstacles, which is the only path of growth/evolution. In the absence of these tools, of course, it instead would resemble the "bad luck" of fate. An overbearing force.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back